Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else do this
1 2
If I have a dragon with a lot of apparel on, I'll also put an image of them with just the skin or genes in their bio so it can also be appreciated
If I have a dragon with a lot of apparel on, I'll also put an image of them with just the skin or genes in their bio so it can also be appreciated
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
absolutely! i love to overload my dragons with apparel or umas, but i still want to appreciate the money i put into giving them expensive genes haha
absolutely! i love to overload my dragons with apparel or umas, but i still want to appreciate the money i put into giving them expensive genes haha
vintagefawn.png
Me too! I originally started doing it to keep track of scries for dragons I hadn't gened yet when I first started out, and now I just do it by default (even for permababies haha). It's fun seeing what the dragon looks like under everything they're wearing :).
Me too! I originally started doing it to keep track of scries for dragons I hadn't gened yet when I first started out, and now I just do it by default (even for permababies haha). It's fun seeing what the dragon looks like under everything they're wearing :).
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
I plan on doing this when I get my dragon’s bios officially set up... which will surely be in the year 2069
I plan on doing this when I get my dragon’s bios officially set up... which will surely be in the year 2069
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I did this for a single Dragon so far. But I might start doing it because the Bios of my dragons are not to my liking as they are now tbh. I´ll see what I do with them.
I did this for a single Dragon so far. But I might start doing it because the Bios of my dragons are not to my liking as they are now tbh. I´ll see what I do with them.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
That's a good idea...somehow I never thought of that. I don't have a lot of fancy outfits or skins mostly because I still want to see the genes, but it looks like there's actually a really simple solution lol... Thanks op! :D
That's a good idea...somehow I never thought of that. I don't have a lot of fancy outfits or skins mostly because I still want to see the genes, but it looks like there's actually a really simple solution lol... Thanks op! :D
FR time +3
She/her
I like doing it when there's a full body skin or busy accent
I like doing it when there's a full body skin or busy accent
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I mostly do it if the dragon has a skin that covers a lot, didn't think to do it just for lots of apparel!
I mostly do it if the dragon has a skin that covers a lot, didn't think to do it just for lots of apparel!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
i do that too! especially since i tend to go overboard with apparel.
i do that too! especially since i tend to go overboard with apparel.

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
i dont really give my dragons any apparel (minus little man)

but for the one I do have (as stated before, little man, my avatar dragon), I have his dragon meat mech on display in the bio
i dont really give my dragons any apparel (minus little man)

but for the one I do have (as stated before, little man, my avatar dragon), I have his dragon meat mech on display in the bio
(FEEL FREE TO PING ME!)
ezgif-7-aa910bd2f4.gif
1 2