Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I think I can still count every release I was here for from memory, including breeds.... Obelisks, Flaunt/Flair, Ribbon/Eel, Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, Angler/Gliders/Pinions, Ground/Fissure, Aberrations and all their genes, Boulder/Myrid, Sparkle, the Flecks expansion, Soap, Points, Tide/Foam? I believe that’s everything? So about 19 not including new breed releases and not feeling like counting every current Aberration gene?

... Honestly I am currently just too lazy to go to the scrying workshop and count everything that didn’t exist when I joined-

EDIT— Oh. And Pastel/Bright eyes and eye vials. Not that those count as genes, but I was here when they released too.
I think I can still count every release I was here for from memory, including breeds.... Obelisks, Flaunt/Flair, Ribbon/Eel, Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, Angler/Gliders/Pinions, Ground/Fissure, Aberrations and all their genes, Boulder/Myrid, Sparkle, the Flecks expansion, Soap, Points, Tide/Foam? I believe that’s everything? So about 19 not including new breed releases and not feeling like counting every current Aberration gene?

... Honestly I am currently just too lazy to go to the scrying workshop and count everything that didn’t exist when I joined-

EDIT— Oh. And Pastel/Bright eyes and eye vials. Not that those count as genes, but I was here when they released too.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
57, not counting breed change scrolls, eye change scrolls and ancient genes!

Savannah and Safari dropped 5 days after I joined Flight Rising in 2017. :) it’s actually really interesting- we still had Welcome Weeks back then? Idk how I didn’t remember that, I just got so used to open registration :0
57, not counting breed change scrolls, eye change scrolls and ancient genes!

Savannah and Safari dropped 5 days after I joined Flight Rising in 2017. :) it’s actually really interesting- we still had Welcome Weeks back then? Idk how I didn’t remember that, I just got so used to open registration :0
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
lets see? green is the stuff that was already there when i joined [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871329303982374943/1041794545429520454/image.png[/img] 24 primaries, 23 secondaries, 18 tertiaries, 65 total yeah also you could add every ancient gene, and breed + obelisks
lets see? green is the stuff that was already there when i joined
image.png
24 primaries, 23 secondaries, 18 tertiaries, 65 total
yeah
also you could add every ancient gene, and breed + obelisks
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
31. I distinctly remember Leopard/Clouded was the first gene release I was around for.
31. I distinctly remember Leopard/Clouded was the first gene release I was around for.
92, I think. But I may have lost count or misremembered. It was a long time ago.
92, I think. But I may have lost count or misremembered. It was a long time ago.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I joined in early April of 2015. I remember seeing Vipera/hypnotic on the front page announcements.

And, out of curiosity as of typing this, I looked it up. Vipera/Hypnotic were released March 29th 2015!

Since then, 29 primaries, 29 secondaries, and 25 tertiaries were released. That is a lot.
I joined in early April of 2015. I remember seeing Vipera/hypnotic on the front page announcements.

And, out of curiosity as of typing this, I looked it up. Vipera/Hypnotic were released March 29th 2015!

Since then, 29 primaries, 29 secondaries, and 25 tertiaries were released. That is a lot.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I remember the release of Ripple/Current and Smoke..

There was like, 13 genes total when I joined? The list is so long now.

clown, speckle, tiger, iridescent
eye spot, freckle, seraph, stripes, shimmer
crackle, gembond, underbelly, circuit

It feels harder to count everything that wasn't there when i joined!
I remember the release of Ripple/Current and Smoke..

There was like, 13 genes total when I joined? The list is so long now.

clown, speckle, tiger, iridescent
eye spot, freckle, seraph, stripes, shimmer
crackle, gembond, underbelly, circuit

It feels harder to count everything that wasn't there when i joined!
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
[quote name="Saccharine" date="2022-11-14 07:19:00" ] 88... oof. [/quote] Hey, join-day-buddy. That sounds right.
Saccharine wrote on 2022-11-14 07:19:00:
88... oof.
Hey, join-day-buddy.
That sounds right.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
64 modern genes if my count is correct! Wow, good job FR!

Edit to add that I joined in that limbo between Peregrine and Falcon, pretty sure they were released separately!
64 modern genes if my count is correct! Wow, good job FR!

Edit to add that I joined in that limbo between Peregrine and Falcon, pretty sure they were released separately!
If I counted right, I am 96 modern genes old. I joined just after Gembond but before Seraph was added.

34 Primaries
34 Secondaries
28 Tertiaries

Wow, never really thought about exactly how many genes have been added since I started.
If I counted right, I am 96 modern genes old. I joined just after Gembond but before Seraph was added.

34 Primaries
34 Secondaries
28 Tertiaries

Wow, never really thought about exactly how many genes have been added since I started.
40893_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12