Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who is your fav content creator?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
-MoistCr1TiKaL of course, hes so funny

-nexpo <33 hes very calming and his videos are very spooky!

-blameitonjorge also has good spooky vids!

-nick crowley again! more spooky videos!

-jasmine le! she does a lot of fashion videos and i love her sm

-euphoric ash does cute fashion videos too! shes a big style inspo for me and i love watching clothing hauls <3

-tuv. idk. hes cute

-jerma. hes so funny

-markiplier is very nostalgic for me!

-jacksepticeye. for the same reason as markiplier!
-MoistCr1TiKaL of course, hes so funny

-nexpo <33 hes very calming and his videos are very spooky!

-blameitonjorge also has good spooky vids!

-nick crowley again! more spooky videos!

-jasmine le! she does a lot of fashion videos and i love her sm

-euphoric ash does cute fashion videos too! shes a big style inspo for me and i love watching clothing hauls <3

-tuv. idk. hes cute

-jerma. hes so funny

-markiplier is very nostalgic for me!

-jacksepticeye. for the same reason as markiplier!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

-GoodTimewithScar: a Hermitcraft content creator who's not only funny, but wholesome.

- Fascinating Horror: An informative channel that discusses historical disasters, accidents, and unfortunate events

-SaltyDKDan: Absolutely hilarious content that varies, one recurring series is his pokemon friend Locke, which is a nuzlocke but his pokemon are controlled by his buddies.

-Snapcube: A channel known for their Real-Time fandubs of games. Namely, Sonic games.

-WayneRadioTV: The creator of the 'Half-Life but the AI are Self Aware' series, and ALSO the person who played Spamton A. Spamton in the Spamton auction Livestream. His friends helped him out on both of those, so if you like his content then you'll love theirs.
-GoodTimewithScar: a Hermitcraft content creator who's not only funny, but wholesome.

- Fascinating Horror: An informative channel that discusses historical disasters, accidents, and unfortunate events

-SaltyDKDan: Absolutely hilarious content that varies, one recurring series is his pokemon friend Locke, which is a nuzlocke but his pokemon are controlled by his buddies.

-Snapcube: A channel known for their Real-Time fandubs of games. Namely, Sonic games.

-WayneRadioTV: The creator of the 'Half-Life but the AI are Self Aware' series, and ALSO the person who played Spamton A. Spamton in the Spamton auction Livestream. His friends helped him out on both of those, so if you like his content then you'll love theirs.
Slimecicle- He seems like a really good dude, he's good at video games, and he's genuinely so funny, but in like a smart way without being to pretentious.

Ted Nivison- He's hot and really funny and smart.

Trash Taste- I started watching Joey first like three years ago, and I've been watching Connor for about a year; I've probably only missed like 4-5 episodes in the two years they've been going. I just really love the chemistry between these guys, they're all really funny and work well together.
Slimecicle- He seems like a really good dude, he's good at video games, and he's genuinely so funny, but in like a smart way without being to pretentious.

Ted Nivison- He's hot and really funny and smart.

Trash Taste- I started watching Joey first like three years ago, and I've been watching Connor for about a year; I've probably only missed like 4-5 episodes in the two years they've been going. I just really love the chemistry between these guys, they're all really funny and work well together.
BOZE vs. the WORLD on youtube :)

she watches videos from (real) court rooms, body cams, and other recordings & provides commentary on things like how they're using gaslighting tactics, etc. It's not strictly educational, but it is just the right amount of informative & entertaining to warrant me watching.
BOZE vs. the WORLD on youtube :)

she watches videos from (real) court rooms, body cams, and other recordings & provides commentary on things like how they're using gaslighting tactics, etc. It's not strictly educational, but it is just the right amount of informative & entertaining to warrant me watching.
(FEEL FREE TO PING ME!)
ezgif-7-aa910bd2f4.gif
I've been watching a lot of NakeyJakey videos as of recent. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] He's a video game channel, I just love his humor and takes on things.
I've been watching a lot of NakeyJakey videos as of recent. He's a video game channel, I just love his humor and takes on things.
yzUX307.png
Exposing myself here a lil bit but-

Speedrunning/Modded:
- Smallant
- Linkus7 (Mostly Windwaker)
- Skurry (Mostly Hollow Knight)
- Fundy (He makes cool minecraft mods)

Casual Stuff:
- Let's Game It Out
- Ranboo (Mostly his casual playthrough vods on the vod channel)
- White Noise (Also Ranboo + Sneegsnag and sometimes Billzo playing horror games)
- Tednivison (The food videos are my favorite)
- MrBeast (Who doesn't want to watch a man live on a deserted island for 24 hours and then give away 7 yahts or something)
- WilburSoot (Style of content takes some getting used to)
- TommyInnit/Tom Simons (Less recommended bc it takes even more getting used to than Wilbur Soot, especially bc you can tell a lot of it is aimed towards a younger audience)
Exposing myself here a lil bit but-

Speedrunning/Modded:
- Smallant
- Linkus7 (Mostly Windwaker)
- Skurry (Mostly Hollow Knight)
- Fundy (He makes cool minecraft mods)

Casual Stuff:
- Let's Game It Out
- Ranboo (Mostly his casual playthrough vods on the vod channel)
- White Noise (Also Ranboo + Sneegsnag and sometimes Billzo playing horror games)
- Tednivison (The food videos are my favorite)
- MrBeast (Who doesn't want to watch a man live on a deserted island for 24 hours and then give away 7 yahts or something)
- WilburSoot (Style of content takes some getting used to)
- TommyInnit/Tom Simons (Less recommended bc it takes even more getting used to than Wilbur Soot, especially bc you can tell a lot of it is aimed towards a younger audience)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Hannah Alonzo has such a lovely speaking voice. She's an anti-Multi-Level-Marketing youtuber whose primary goal is to educate, and to empower the primary victims of MLMs by giving them a platform through which to expose the schemes in her "MLM Horror Stories" series.

She also does super interesting, well-researched MLM deep-dives. She's a super fun, dedicated and intelligent person. She's my youtuber of choice to put on for podcast-style background listening, her content was a huuuge help while I was packing up to move!

(Her two cats Cooper and Zeke also make the occasional cameo, which is always delightful!)

(!!!! She just uploaded MLM Horror Stories #47, time to watch it!
Hannah Alonzo has such a lovely speaking voice. She's an anti-Multi-Level-Marketing youtuber whose primary goal is to educate, and to empower the primary victims of MLMs by giving them a platform through which to expose the schemes in her "MLM Horror Stories" series.

She also does super interesting, well-researched MLM deep-dives. She's a super fun, dedicated and intelligent person. She's my youtuber of choice to put on for podcast-style background listening, her content was a huuuge help while I was packing up to move!

(Her two cats Cooper and Zeke also make the occasional cameo, which is always delightful!)

(!!!! She just uploaded MLM Horror Stories #47, time to watch it!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="WishGraanted" date="2022-11-13 21:10:49" ] -SaltyDKDan: Absolutely hilarious content that varies, one recurring series is his pokemon friend Locke, which is a nuzlocke but his pokemon are controlled by his buddies. [/quote] no way salty fan [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
WishGraanted wrote on 2022-11-13 21:10:49:

no way salty fan
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
my go-to is Failboat, his vibes are just very good :)

he also has a podcast with a few other content creators; Mouthfools, consisting of Failboat, Jaymoji, GG Gabriel Gaming, and Viantastic, all members have entertaining content on their own, but hey . the more the merrier
my go-to is Failboat, his vibes are just very good :)

he also has a podcast with a few other content creators; Mouthfools, consisting of Failboat, Jaymoji, GG Gabriel Gaming, and Viantastic, all members have entertaining content on their own, but hey . the more the merrier
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Of course the typical ones:
Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, PewDiePie (very rarely tho), MoistCr1tikal and The Game Theorists (especially for FNAF theories)

But I also really like these?

Minecraft YouTubers:
Grian, GoodTimesWithScar, TangoTek, Keralis and BDoubleO.

General Gaming:
RTGame (hilarious guy), YongYea (good for gaming news), videogamedunkey (le funny), SmallAnt,

Music:
Aviators, MiracleOfSound

Other:
MysteryBen27, InternetHistorian, Danny Gonzalez, CircleToonsHD, Space Frogs (German tho)

Of course the typical ones:
Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, PewDiePie (very rarely tho), MoistCr1tikal and The Game Theorists (especially for FNAF theories)

But I also really like these?

Minecraft YouTubers:
Grian, GoodTimesWithScar, TangoTek, Keralis and BDoubleO.

General Gaming:
RTGame (hilarious guy), YongYea (good for gaming news), videogamedunkey (le funny), SmallAnt,

Music:
Aviators, MiracleOfSound

Other:
MysteryBen27, InternetHistorian, Danny Gonzalez, CircleToonsHD, Space Frogs (German tho)

flamecaller.pnggladekeeper.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7