Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I've put it off long enough,
[center][font=Open Sans]but finally, I'm presenting my precious boy to all of you here.~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55615667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556157/55615667_350.png[/img][/url] His name is Future and back when I hatched him (2019) his look inspired me so much that I made him into a character of mine. Now his FR version serves as a tribute to the said character. [emoji=heart size=1] Please look at him, he deserves all the love in the world (and desperately needs a friend)[/font][/center]
but finally, I'm presenting my precious boy to all of you here.~

55615667_350.png

His name is Future and back when I hatched him (2019) his look inspired me so much that I made him into a character of mine. Now his FR version serves as a tribute to the said character.

Please look at him, he deserves all the love in the world (and desperately needs a friend)
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Cute! He receives all the head pats. Lets hope Future has a good future [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Cute! He receives all the head pats. Lets hope Future has a good future
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
HE SEEMS LIKE THE KIND OF CHARACTER I GO CRAZY OVER- He looks wendigo-ish. I love him and shall build him a fan base right away *V* And Evermore proudly claims him as boyfriend... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77603135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776032/77603135_350.png[/img][/url] She's the kind to go through any lengths of physical (or in most cases, mental) agony for special people.
HE SEEMS LIKE THE KIND OF CHARACTER I GO CRAZY OVER-

He looks wendigo-ish.

I love him and shall build him a fan base right away *V*

And Evermore proudly claims him as boyfriend...
77603135_350.png
She's the kind to go through any lengths of physical (or in most cases, mental) agony for special people.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Liondyi Aaaa that's so sweet of you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thanks! ;u; @kyrin18 Oh my Stars thank you so much like?? That's super kind of you to say, I appreciate that a lot ;w; Also, Evermore is BEAUTIFUL. She's rocking that accent *o* Aiiii! I'm sure they'd get along wonderfully [emoji=heart size=1]
@Liondyi Aaaa that's so sweet of you! Thanks! ;u;

@kyrin18 Oh my Stars thank you so much like?? That's super kind of you to say, I appreciate that a lot ;w;
Also, Evermore is BEAUTIFUL. She's rocking that accent *o*
Aiiii! I'm sure they'd get along wonderfully

his art both as a dragon and a non-dragon character is absolutely STUNNING...[emoji=gaoler scared size=1] I love the different texture from his fur to his mane, and the shape of his hands and feet is so unique and I love it, they really fit with the whole gaunt and tall look he's got, like a manifestation of the phrase "worn thin", or something like that. extremely striking dragon [emoji=gaoler star size=1] also his name made me think of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnpAcnu9pE&t=200s]this song[/url] (I tstamped it to the specific part I thought of), like...Dear your Future...coz he's dear to you [emoji=gaoler winking size=1] annnd also I prob thought of it bc I have my own dragon partially based on the same song but different mix but this is Not About Her its about ur boy deserving love
his art both as a dragon and a non-dragon character is absolutely STUNNING... I love the different texture from his fur to his mane, and the shape of his hands and feet is so unique and I love it, they really fit with the whole gaunt and tall look he's got, like a manifestation of the phrase "worn thin", or something like that. extremely striking dragon

also his name made me think of this song (I tstamped it to the specific part I thought of), like...Dear your Future...coz he's dear to you annnd also I prob thought of it bc I have my own dragon partially based on the same song but different mix but this is Not About Her its about ur boy deserving love
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic Ah gosh, thanks a ton!! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] That truly means the world to me <3 Both of these drawings are quite old actually, the Gaoler one is from late 2019 and the 2nd one is from early 2020. I had so much fun working on them though and I cherish them to this day! I shall totally draw some fresh art of Future soon, tho >:O Your comment is so kind, I appreciate it a lot T^T I'm so so happy I managed to convey that feeling of "worn thin", that's [i]exactly[/i] the vibe I was going for! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And thanks a lot for sharing the song! \*o*/ I'm a sucker for new pieces and I love it when folks share their music with me haha <3 And YEAH, that fragment [i]definitely[/i] fits! XD I listened to the entire song tho >:3 It's really interesting and has this nostalgic, kinda otherworldly vibe which I absolutely adore. *o* Really pretty overall <3 OhhhHHHH? Please share the dragon in question, it's Dragon Share after all and I'd love to know more? XD
@RheoTastic Ah gosh, thanks a ton!! That truly means the world to me <3 Both of these drawings are quite old actually, the Gaoler one is from late 2019 and the 2nd one is from early 2020. I had so much fun working on them though and I cherish them to this day! I shall totally draw some fresh art of Future soon, tho >:O

Your comment is so kind, I appreciate it a lot T^T I'm so so happy I managed to convey that feeling of "worn thin", that's exactly the vibe I was going for!

And thanks a lot for sharing the song! \*o*/ I'm a sucker for new pieces and I love it when folks share their music with me haha <3 And YEAH, that fragment definitely fits! XD I listened to the entire song tho >:3 It's really interesting and has this nostalgic, kinda otherworldly vibe which I absolutely adore. *o* Really pretty overall <3
OhhhHHHH? Please share the dragon in question, it's Dragon Share after all and I'd love to know more? XD

If I can get Future to 100 likes one day, I'll die happy.
If I can get Future to 100 likes one day, I'll die happy.