Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next Ancient speculations
1 2 3 4 5
Now as a token paleo nerd to the point im trying to make paleoart my career, i am 100% down for a dragon based on some prehistoric reptile or a prehistoric fish. I also realize this is the most likely option given the contents of the arlo plot so far, and I am [i]Incredibly[/i] excited but also let me raise this- Sea Dragon based Dragon. There's no extra logistics to this I just find it incredibly funny [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946941126949081099/1041433892319678647/unknown.png[/img]
Now as a token paleo nerd to the point im trying to make paleoart my career, i am 100% down for a dragon based on some prehistoric reptile or a prehistoric fish. I also realize this is the most likely option given the contents of the arlo plot so far, and I am Incredibly excited

but also let me raise this- Sea Dragon based Dragon. There's no extra logistics to this I just find it incredibly funny
unknown.png
wU5i5vK.gif
Art Shop
(Link TBA)

Everyone thought we'd get worms from Earth but what if the true noodle is a giant eel from water?
Everyone thought we'd get worms from Earth but what if the true noodle is a giant eel from water?
siggy.png
@Severynn
Unless you don't have access to the most recent digsite, you don't need to worry. 'Plot' is the term for one of the areas within a digsite. We aren't getting another entire digsite, just another plot within the most recent one.
@Severynn
Unless you don't have access to the most recent digsite, you don't need to worry. 'Plot' is the term for one of the areas within a digsite. We aren't getting another entire digsite, just another plot within the most recent one.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2022-11-13 06:36:48" ] Literally all the water ancient ideas are cool. Aquatic reptile (plesiosaur, mosasaur, etc), bioluminescence, betta fish, jellyfish, shelled creature, deep sea eldritch horror… everything I can think of I’ll be happy with. Though, my favourite would probably be “deep sea horror” with the most adorable, least-horrific hatchling and then a terrifying adult [/quote]
LemonySnaket wrote on 2022-11-13 06:36:48:
Literally all the water ancient ideas are cool. Aquatic reptile (plesiosaur, mosasaur, etc), bioluminescence, betta fish, jellyfish, shelled creature, deep sea eldritch horror… everything I can think of I’ll be happy with. Though, my favourite would probably be “deep sea horror” with the most adorable, least-horrific hatchling and then a terrifying adult
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@Vendrus
Wait whoa that didn't even occur to me, but you're right! Mannnn now I'm even more excited! Because this surely has to be a water ancient then!
Thanks for clarifying what it means :D
@Vendrus
Wait whoa that didn't even occur to me, but you're right! Mannnn now I'm even more excited! Because this surely has to be a water ancient then!
Thanks for clarifying what it means :D

i’m all for deep-sea horror-terror with cute babies, breaking the 4 leg/2 wing/1 head/1 tail script yet again, and ALSO personally i would like at least one pose to “float” like f imp, f mirror, baby obbies, and the faes and spirals do
i’m all for deep-sea horror-terror with cute babies, breaking the 4 leg/2 wing/1 head/1 tail script yet again, and ALSO personally i would like at least one pose to “float” like f imp, f mirror, baby obbies, and the faes and spirals do
34047237.png
73030014.png
i would like to the a water ancient based on the leviathan of final fantasy 15
i would like to the a water ancient based on the leviathan of final fantasy 15
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
[quote name="DuckWasHere" date="2022-11-13 11:32:44" ] Now as a token paleo nerd to the point im trying to make paleoart my career, i am 100% down for a dragon based on some prehistoric reptile or a prehistoric fish. I also realize this is the most likely option given the contents of the arlo plot so far, and I am [i]Incredibly[/i] excited but also let me raise this- Sea Dragon based Dragon. There's no extra logistics to this I just find it incredibly funny [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946941126949081099/1041433892319678647/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] HARD SAME ON THE SEA DRAGON I REALIZED IT WAS POSSIBLE AND FOUND IT SO FUNNY new dragon breed dropped its named dragon honorable mention to the seamoth, another sygnathid and notable for also being called the Little Dragonfish. they got little wing fins and I think it would be really really funny if the breed was based on them. new water ancient and its just called Dragon [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Eurypegasus_draconis_SI.jpg[/img]
DuckWasHere wrote on 2022-11-13 11:32:44:
Now as a token paleo nerd to the point im trying to make paleoart my career, i am 100% down for a dragon based on some prehistoric reptile or a prehistoric fish. I also realize this is the most likely option given the contents of the arlo plot so far, and I am Incredibly excited

but also let me raise this- Sea Dragon based Dragon. There's no extra logistics to this I just find it incredibly funny
unknown.png
HARD SAME ON THE SEA DRAGON I REALIZED IT WAS POSSIBLE AND FOUND IT SO FUNNY new dragon breed dropped its named dragon

honorable mention to the seamoth, another sygnathid and notable for also being called the Little Dragonfish. they got little wing fins and I think it would be really really funny if the breed was based on them. new water ancient and its just called Dragon
Eurypegasus_draconis_SI.jpg
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I made this thread in suggestions 2 years ago speculating on a water breed:
Water Ancient

It seems even more likely now with Tide/Foam genes. I'd love to see those on an ancient
I made this thread in suggestions 2 years ago speculating on a water breed:
Water Ancient

It seems even more likely now with Tide/Foam genes. I'd love to see those on an ancient
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
[quote name="DuckWasHere" date="2022-11-13 11:32:44" ] Now as a token paleo nerd to the point im trying to make paleoart my career, i am 100% down for a dragon based on some prehistoric reptile or a prehistoric fish. I also realize this is the most likely option given the contents of the arlo plot so far, and I am [i]Incredibly[/i] excited but also let me raise this- Sea Dragon based Dragon. There's no extra logistics to this I just find it incredibly funny [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946941126949081099/1041433892319678647/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] Original Tidelord.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sxcsZ4E.jpg[/img]
DuckWasHere wrote on 2022-11-13 11:32:44:

unknown.png
Original Tidelord..

sxcsZ4E.jpg
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *