Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73
OMG, best dig site yet! I love everything about this!!
OMG, best dig site yet! I love everything about this!!
[center]Absolutely delighted by the Dunkleosteus helms on these two new familiars! [item=Abyss Wanderer] [item=Fossil Hunter] I hope we'll get a Fiona recolor of them someday in the future. c: [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Absolutely delighted by the Dunkleosteus helms on these two new familiars!

Abyss Wanderer Fossil Hunter

I hope we'll get a Fiona recolor of them someday in the future. c:

UwPE0Qp.png
Oh those genes and apparel are *chefs kiss*
Oh those genes and apparel are *chefs kiss*
sYJ7QdI.png
Oh, wow! This all looks so amazing! Tide and Foam pair amazingly well with Smirch so I want to get a breeding pair set up asap! The new clothing and familiars are also great. The sirens gave me a giggle haha just some fun dude bros who want to chill.

Edit: Spelling!
Oh, wow! This all looks so amazing! Tide and Foam pair amazingly well with Smirch so I want to get a breeding pair set up asap! The new clothing and familiars are also great. The sirens gave me a giggle haha just some fun dude bros who want to chill.

Edit: Spelling!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
ooooh exciting!! I LOVE the new genes.
ooooh exciting!! I LOVE the new genes.
Love this update! Can't wait to start digging! :)
Love this update! Can't wait to start digging! :)
tOvDFgM.png
[quote]But wait... Hold up! We may need to save some pickaxes! They've just found another plot! It'll take less than a fortnight to set up the equipment for this last plot, but the effort should not be in vain. [i]This plot looks ancient.[/i][/quote] Why do I hear boss music
Quote:
But wait... Hold up! We may need to save some pickaxes! They've just found another plot! It'll take less than a fortnight to set up the equipment for this last plot, but the effort should not be in vain. This plot looks ancient.

Why do I hear boss music
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[i]This plot looks ancient.[/i] [emoji=guardian star size=2][emoji=guardian star size=2][emoji=guardian star size=2][emoji=guardian star size=2] IS IT REALLY TIME?????
This plot looks ancient.

IS IT REALLY TIME?????
ck7gGet.png
Please consider: Dunkleosteus familiar!
Please consider: Dunkleosteus familiar!
[font=Lato][i]Panthalassa alert Panthalassa alert[/i] THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DIGSITE, absolutely [b]loving[/b] the new items! Thank you so much! [emoji=heart size=1][/font]
Panthalassa alert
Panthalassa alert

THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DIGSITE, absolutely loving the new items! Thank you so much!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73