Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arlo's ancient artifact's lvl 3?
1 2 3 4 5
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
WATER AND WATER AND WATER WATER
WATER AND WATER AND WATER WATER
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@niceless THAT VIDEO?SLFKDLSKDFSMDFM
@niceless THAT VIDEO?SLFKDLSKDFSMDFM
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
New fams + apparel in the database!! This is the first time I've seen an update as it goes out this is so cool
New fams + apparel in the database!! This is the first time I've seen an update as it goes out this is so cool
Perks of being on FR in the hours before rollover.
Perks of being on FR in the hours before rollover.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
Ideally there would be a newspost and it would be accessible right now. We're having some technical difficulties, so it's down for now until we can correct them.
Ideally there would be a newspost and it would be accessible right now. We're having some technical difficulties, so it's down for now until we can correct them.
The digsite disappeared again, but I used a pickaxe and the timer is still going. I hope it won't break ^^'
The digsite disappeared again, but I used a pickaxe and the timer is still going. I hope it won't break ^^'
aur naur D: waits patiently for them
aur naur D: waits patiently for them
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
[center][quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-11 22:54:50" ] Ideally there would be a newspost and it would be accessible right now. We're having some technical difficulties, so it's down for now until we can correct them. [/quote] No worries! I wonder what's gonna happen to the pickaxe I already used haha[/center]
Undel wrote on 2022-11-11 22:54:50:

No worries! I wonder what's gonna happen to the pickaxe I already used haha
i came to comment on the fact that i noticed arlo’s ancient artifacts has a new level and i get a pleasant surprise reading this thread! exciting!!!
i came to comment on the fact that i noticed arlo’s ancient artifacts has a new level and i get a pleasant surprise reading this thread! exciting!!!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
1 2 3 4 5