Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 591 592
@rapsahtaa oh no.... [img]https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/BlobFearSweat.png[/img]
@rapsahtaa oh no....

BlobFearSweat.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron THAT EMOJI LMAO

I just wish for a detailed figure like this or I'd love to buy a nendo of him just so I can look at how adorable and silly his chibi face is XDD
Because if all else fails, I might have to make a figure of him myself HAHAHA
@Natron THAT EMOJI LMAO

I just wish for a detailed figure like this or I'd love to buy a nendo of him just so I can look at how adorable and silly his chibi face is XDD
Because if all else fails, I might have to make a figure of him myself HAHAHA
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@rapsahtaa fOR ONCE I don't mind a chibified version of someone, that's actually so cute! That's a rarity, but it's sensible since Japan knows its stuff well, so they design chibis extremely well too. FunkoPop will always be the bane of my existence though and, to say the least, ashens has influenced that a little jkfhskd. I just don't like the "big head, small body" design pretty much anywhere. I think the only instance in which I was fond of it was Gumball. If they released statues of the Pillar Men with the quality of that one of DIO, I think my wallet would be feeling it immediately. My Mum would destroy me but it wouldn't be the first time I spent $100 on Kars. Import taxes are not helping my situation either because I really want to get Wamuu still so Kars and Esidisi can have their boi, but there are no available listings from within the EU from what I know [emoji=skull size=1]
@rapsahtaa fOR ONCE I don't mind a chibified version of someone, that's actually so cute! That's a rarity, but it's sensible since Japan knows its stuff well, so they design chibis extremely well too. FunkoPop will always be the bane of my existence though and, to say the least, ashens has influenced that a little jkfhskd. I just don't like the "big head, small body" design pretty much anywhere. I think the only instance in which I was fond of it was Gumball.

If they released statues of the Pillar Men with the quality of that one of DIO, I think my wallet would be feeling it immediately. My Mum would destroy me but it wouldn't be the first time I spent $100 on Kars. Import taxes are not helping my situation either because I really want to get Wamuu still so Kars and Esidisi can have their boi, but there are no available listings from within the EU from what I know
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
honestly I’d buy 100 dio nendos and punch them all one by one. the nendo face looks very punchable

on the other hand… I would punch funko pops with violence instead of cute-aggression in mind.
honestly I’d buy 100 dio nendos and punch them all one by one. the nendo face looks very punchable

on the other hand… I would punch funko pops with violence instead of cute-aggression in mind.
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
@Natron RIGHT? XD Nendos are just so tiny and adorable dfghdjs <33
I absolutely agree otherwise tho, "big head smol body" look simply doesn't appeal to me :'D I enjoy drawing chibis from time to time but otherwise I'm not very fond of them :')
also Gumball my beloved don't tell me you're a TAWOG fan too? XD

"My Mum would destroy me" GDHDJHDS
C'mon Karzu deserves the world, it's justifiable if one was to spend over a 100 bucks on a figure of him XD
(I was close to sending you a message couple of times just so I could ramble about him but I didn't know whether you'd be okay with something like this so I didn't ASDFGHJKL)
OOF, yeah, we poor Europeans get so mistreated when it comes to anime merch :'D I can understand your painnnn
I hope you'll be able to get Wamuu eventually, the bois are a family they cannot be separated

@saspitite Why would you hurt a chibi Dio
what has a chibi Dio done to you XDD
@Natron RIGHT? XD Nendos are just so tiny and adorable dfghdjs <33
I absolutely agree otherwise tho, "big head smol body" look simply doesn't appeal to me :'D I enjoy drawing chibis from time to time but otherwise I'm not very fond of them :')
also Gumball my beloved don't tell me you're a TAWOG fan too? XD

"My Mum would destroy me" GDHDJHDS
C'mon Karzu deserves the world, it's justifiable if one was to spend over a 100 bucks on a figure of him XD
(I was close to sending you a message couple of times just so I could ramble about him but I didn't know whether you'd be okay with something like this so I didn't ASDFGHJKL)
OOF, yeah, we poor Europeans get so mistreated when it comes to anime merch :'D I can understand your painnnn
I hope you'll be able to get Wamuu eventually, the bois are a family they cannot be separated

@saspitite Why would you hurt a chibi Dio
what has a chibi Dio done to you XDD
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@rapsahtaa AJSDKJSDL feel free to do so, I don't mind!! And yeah, I am, I adore TAWOG, I rewatched the entire series 4 times with some episodes with slightly higher numbers because I love them. Brilliant show, I think it falls perfectly in the category of "perfectly suitable for children but also occasionally completely bonkers" with an undertone of "we like to joke about everyone but it's lighthearted because we make sure to let you know everyone is great just the way they are...unless they're a karen or a politician" and that SLAPS.
@rapsahtaa AJSDKJSDL feel free to do so, I don't mind!! And yeah, I am, I adore TAWOG, I rewatched the entire series 4 times with some episodes with slightly higher numbers because I love them. Brilliant show, I think it falls perfectly in the category of "perfectly suitable for children but also occasionally completely bonkers" with an undertone of "we like to joke about everyone but it's lighthearted because we make sure to let you know everyone is great just the way they are...unless they're a karen or a politician" and that SLAPS.
@rapsahtaa chibi dio killed my entire family. and also it would be a loving punch. but also a punch that would shatter his teeth
@rapsahtaa chibi dio killed my entire family. and also it would be a loving punch. but also a punch that would shatter his teeth

i saw the new digsite apparel and immediately thought the purple one would be perfect for a daiya higashikata fandragon, so i immediately bought one :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80106823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2965731&skin=0&apparel=14437,47122,21286,47677,47418,47431,47438,21245,22822,14436&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] this is what she'll look like once im done and i am so so excited
i saw the new digsite apparel and immediately thought the purple one would be perfect for a daiya higashikata fandragon, so i immediately bought one :D

scry?sdid=2965731&skin=0&apparel=14437,47122,21286,47677,47418,47431,47438,21245,22822,14436&xt=dressing.png

this is what she'll look like once im done and i am so so excited
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@rapsahtaa I subbed to the thread but I'm not really social haha. Tysm about my Joseph!! This character captured my heart, I'm not sure I'd have a clear fave jojo if it weren't for him. I feel like every jojo does a great job of making me feel like they're my fave as I was reading their part. Thank you and CryptidUni for the info about jojo news! @nixworm oh yeah I forgot they let Disney+ have it too, that was a surprise. I wonder if that will help at all with the bohemian rhapsody arc, but probably not since I'm sure it was already animated as however they're getting around it before that deal. But maybe we'll be surprised. @vidoxi thanks haha I'll check that out @saspitite I'm jealous of your jojo merch AND your bearded dragon. Happy early birthday, hope you found some more plushes. @ everyone else talking about figures - I wish I had this!!! [img]https://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20201026/10302/76374/large/2be99084e1dfde6e8896fdb5243a3b78.jpg[/img] I know figures are typically expensive but when I looked up these joseph nendoroids I see a few for suspiciously cheap. Gives me pause, whats that about... first I thought its because its chibi and not full realistic model. Ah the devil is in the details, the shipping price is sky high anyway bahaha
@rapsahtaa I subbed to the thread but I'm not really social haha. Tysm about my Joseph!! This character captured my heart, I'm not sure I'd have a clear fave jojo if it weren't for him. I feel like every jojo does a great job of making me feel like they're my fave as I was reading their part. Thank you and CryptidUni for the info about jojo news!

@nixworm oh yeah I forgot they let Disney+ have it too, that was a surprise. I wonder if that will help at all with the bohemian rhapsody arc, but probably not since I'm sure it was already animated as however they're getting around it before that deal. But maybe we'll be surprised.

@vidoxi thanks haha I'll check that out

@saspitite I'm jealous of your jojo merch AND your bearded dragon. Happy early birthday, hope you found some more plushes.

@ everyone else talking about figures -
I wish I had this!!!
2be99084e1dfde6e8896fdb5243a3b78.jpg
I know figures are typically expensive but when I looked up these joseph nendoroids I see a few for suspiciously cheap. Gives me pause, whats that about... first I thought its because its chibi and not full realistic model. Ah the devil is in the details, the shipping price is sky high anyway bahaha
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@twotrucks oh my GOD so pretty you did her justice

tbh I’ve been thinkin bout making some jojo fandragons but I’m torn on whether I should do the part 4, part 5, or part 6 cast

anyone got thoughts?
@twotrucks oh my GOD so pretty you did her justice

tbh I’ve been thinkin bout making some jojo fandragons but I’m torn on whether I should do the part 4, part 5, or part 6 cast

anyone got thoughts?

1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 591 592