Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Colors 2.0 [img heavy!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
god i return just to gaze at the colorwheel and mourn not having all of the disgustingly (positive) lovely red/green tones like vineyard and redwood <3333
god i return just to gaze at the colorwheel and mourn not having all of the disgustingly (positive) lovely red/green tones like vineyard and redwood <3333
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
my main reason to support this is if we can get broader ranger of neutral and dull colours, both light and dark
my main reason to support this is if we can get broader ranger of neutral and dull colours, both light and dark
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
ah, support! would love to see more colours, since by now a lot of things are just overbred... and all the rare combos are plain ugly (usually. not always)

as for where the colours would go on the wheel...

due to the nature of holo, I think it would fit more in the 'white' section rather than blues, so somewhere around quartz/winter/arctic area. you could do right between them.

tiffany could maybe go below robin or reef

charm could go about cottoncandy

anyways these are all just me eyeballing the colours so idk if they fit
ah, support! would love to see more colours, since by now a lot of things are just overbred... and all the rare combos are plain ugly (usually. not always)

as for where the colours would go on the wheel...

due to the nature of holo, I think it would fit more in the 'white' section rather than blues, so somewhere around quartz/winter/arctic area. you could do right between them.

tiffany could maybe go below robin or reef

charm could go about cottoncandy

anyways these are all just me eyeballing the colours so idk if they fit
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

Birch, Beetroot, Cadet, Penumbra, Kelp, Cedar, Sage, Lichen, Clary, Vineyard, Secret...
... My beloved
Birch, Beetroot, Cadet, Penumbra, Kelp, Cedar, Sage, Lichen, Clary, Vineyard, Secret...
... My beloved
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
support! used to be a firm 'no expansion' player, but if this was what the new color wheel offered id gladly throw all of my breeding pairs into the wyrmwound. plus we kinda need something to drive egg prices back up. more interesting colors like these are sorely needed.
support! used to be a firm 'no expansion' player, but if this was what the new color wheel offered id gladly throw all of my breeding pairs into the wyrmwound. plus we kinda need something to drive egg prices back up. more interesting colors like these are sorely needed.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Support! These new colors are lovely. The first expansion messed with breeding nests, sure. The members were so excited about the new range of colors and hatchling options.
Support! These new colors are lovely. The first expansion messed with breeding nests, sure. The members were so excited about the new range of colors and hatchling options.
I threw my support in for the old thread and want to reiterate it here, many of the examples here are fantastic and I'm a sucker for vibrant multi-toned colors and almost-matchy XYZs.

While an expanded colorwheel would mess with hatchery pairs and breeding projects at first, the high demand of new colors could still provide a decent profit motive and soften the blow financially for oddball hatchlings, as other users will likely want to acquire and experiment with the new colors anyway upon initial release.

One of the more controversial decisions from the old colorwheel expansion in my opinion was the changing of certain colors (Seafoam...), but I have doubts staff would re-adjust existing tones again to accomodate the new ones as that was, in part, due to them changing the color framework of the site as a whole.
I threw my support in for the old thread and want to reiterate it here, many of the examples here are fantastic and I'm a sucker for vibrant multi-toned colors and almost-matchy XYZs.

While an expanded colorwheel would mess with hatchery pairs and breeding projects at first, the high demand of new colors could still provide a decent profit motive and soften the blow financially for oddball hatchlings, as other users will likely want to acquire and experiment with the new colors anyway upon initial release.

One of the more controversial decisions from the old colorwheel expansion in my opinion was the changing of certain colors (Seafoam...), but I have doubts staff would re-adjust existing tones again to accomodate the new ones as that was, in part, due to them changing the color framework of the site as a whole.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Sometimes I just come back to this thread to sit and seethe that these colors don’t already exist, I want them so badly omg
Sometimes I just come back to this thread to sit and seethe that these colors don’t already exist, I want them so badly omg
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2022-11-01 01:40:14" ] my main reason to support this is if we can get broader ranger of neutral and dull colours, both light and dark [/quote] Yes! We need more of the dull colors, or somber as I like to call them. Red in particular could use more shades in this range.
Valrunie wrote on 2022-11-01 01:40:14:
Yes! We need more of the dull colors, or somber as I like to call them. Red in particular could use more shades in this range.
Y02PS6v.png
I need apricots and rosegolds. I need them. They're delicious. "Topa, if you do not eat, you will die." "I only want to eat apricots and rose gold." [emoji=bogsneak deadpan size=1]
I need apricots and rosegolds. I need them. They're delicious.

"Topa, if you do not eat, you will die."

"I only want to eat apricots and rose gold."

86cgLtF.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35