Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Thank
i saw some interesting choice of vandalism today. thank. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/681241083447083119/1040716433778278552/IMG_4591.jpg[/img] i wonder what was going through their mind while doing this “hehe!!!! i can’t wait to make this sign say THANK instead of THANK YOU! IM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!” does anyone else get weird vandalism/spray painting like this??
i saw some interesting choice of vandalism today.
thank.
IMG_4591.jpg
i wonder what was going through their mind while doing this

“hehe!!!! i can’t wait to make this sign say THANK instead of THANK YOU! IM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!”
does anyone else get weird vandalism/spray painting like this??
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
We have a road sign by our ninth grade center that just has 'supper' spray painted across. Was like that when I started, graduated, and still is lol.
We have a road sign by our ninth grade center that just has 'supper' spray painted across. Was like that when I started, graduated, and still is lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I assume it's someone's handle or something, but there's graffiti all over the downtown area my campus is in that just says "SOUP?", always including the question mark. They're very prolific, but it confuses me every time. In part because it's not even drawn as a tag. It's just regular text that looks like it's drawn in permanent marker.
I assume it's someone's handle or something, but there's graffiti all over the downtown area my campus is in that just says "SOUP?", always including the question mark. They're very prolific, but it confuses me every time. In part because it's not even drawn as a tag. It's just regular text that looks like it's drawn in permanent marker.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer how bizarre… soup bandit
@TheEnforcer how bizarre… soup bandit
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
With me, there's no weird vandalism (as of yet), but I see a lot of tags on trains that pass by downtown railroads, some actually looking really cool. There was one I saw (outside of town since we were on a road trip) were someone made the Arstotzka symbol from Papers Please.
With me, there's no weird vandalism (as of yet), but I see a lot of tags on trains that pass by downtown railroads, some actually looking really cool. There was one I saw (outside of town since we were on a road trip) were someone made the Arstotzka symbol from Papers Please.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
We have one just like that in town. A different one at a car wash nearby has a sign at the end that says “WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN”, but it was vandalized to say “WE HOPE AGAIN”…really weird.
We have one just like that in town. A different one at a car wash nearby has a sign at the end that says “WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN”, but it was vandalized to say “WE HOPE AGAIN”…really weird.
[quote name="Mokuba" date="2022-11-11 19:14:52" ] We have one just like that in town. A different one at a car wash nearby has a sign at the end that says “WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN”, but it was vandalized to say “WE HOPE AGAIN”…really weird. [/quote] "we hope again" WHY DOES THAT SOUND SO SAD TO ME????
Mokuba wrote on 2022-11-11 19:14:52:
"we hope again" WHY DOES THAT SOUND SO SAD TO ME????
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2022-11-11 18:09:30" ] With me, there's no weird vandalism (as of yet), but I see a lot of tags on trains that pass by downtown railroads, some actually looking really cool. There was one I saw (outside of town since we were on a road trip) were someone made the Arstotzka symbol from Papers Please. [/quote] [b]Arstotzka own train now. Tickets, please.[/b]
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2022-11-11 18:09:30:

Arstotzka own train now. Tickets, please.
my boyfriend's apartment has "JUNGKOOK" spray painted on it lol
my boyfriend's apartment has "JUNGKOOK" spray painted on it lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png