Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Thoughts on Dark Mode for the FR site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
full support! i don't have light sensitivity but its just easier for me to see things on darkmode. hopefully when coding is reworked we can see some site revamping and more site colors too!
full support! i don't have light sensitivity but its just easier for me to see things on darkmode. hopefully when coding is reworked we can see some site revamping and more site colors too!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Major support! I'd like to keep my vision when checking the site at 1 AM, please and thank you.
Major support! I'd like to keep my vision when checking the site at 1 AM, please and thank you.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2022-11-08 13:08:22" ] Major support! I'd like to keep my vision when checking the site at 1 AM, please and thank you. [/quote] Same xD
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2022-11-08 13:08:22:

Same xD
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Support
Support
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
Supporting this very much! I'm already using the lowest possible brightness on my laptop but dark mode would be so much easier on my eyes.
Supporting this very much! I'm already using the lowest possible brightness on my laptop but dark mode would be so much easier on my eyes.

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
[quote name="crowbartender" date="2022-11-10 06:57:22" ] Supporting this very much! I'm already using the lowest possible brightness on my laptop but dark mode would be so much easier on my eyes. [/quote] Same, I always have to remember to do that or else...
crowbartender wrote on 2022-11-10 06:57:22:

Same, I always have to remember to do that or else...
Yes please! You can find dark mode on nearly everything these days! I have a feeling they're already working on it or it's on their to-do list, but always a good idea to let the devs know it's a highly requested feature.
Yes please! You can find dark mode on nearly everything these days! I have a feeling they're already working on it or it's on their to-do list, but always a good idea to let the devs know it's a highly requested feature.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
[quote name="Ezra14" date="2022-11-10 19:00:49" ] Yes please! You can find dark mode on nearly everything these days! I have a feeling they're already working on it or it's on their to-do list, but always a good idea to let the devs know it's a highly requested feature. [/quote] I agree! It's great to spread the word as well to people who might not have thought of it yet.
Ezra14 wrote on 2022-11-10 19:00:49:

I agree! It's great to spread the word as well to people who might not have thought of it yet.
Support!
Support!
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

Yes! Support! I'm not exactly light sensitive, but I always change websites to dark mode whenever I can because of the strain the light puts on my eyes :)
Yes! Support! I'm not exactly light sensitive, but I always change websites to dark mode whenever I can because of the strain the light puts on my eyes :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9