Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Updated Recommendations; Coli Builds
Hi All,

My older (2017-2021, basically) copies/bookmarked forum threads and user dragon descriptions detailing Coli Builds (from the old "mire flyer" to tanks for ghostlight and workshop) are getting a little out-of-date. Even looking through the forums, a lot of recommended links are for builds made before the updates to golem and the creation of forbidden portal.
Does anyone have any newer, updated, and reliable resources they use or would recommend, crafted post-website updates? I'm looking for some general strength-based ideas, but also mage builds/ intelligence-based ones?
Hi All,

My older (2017-2021, basically) copies/bookmarked forum threads and user dragon descriptions detailing Coli Builds (from the old "mire flyer" to tanks for ghostlight and workshop) are getting a little out-of-date. Even looking through the forums, a lot of recommended links are for builds made before the updates to golem and the creation of forbidden portal.
Does anyone have any newer, updated, and reliable resources they use or would recommend, crafted post-website updates? I'm looking for some general strength-based ideas, but also mage builds/ intelligence-based ones?
@Romanesque
I think the only venue that's had a big enough change to justify a whole new build recently is the mire, but most of the older builds can still work - in cases like the mire it'll be more noticeable then a bad element, but if you're careful enough about it then you technically shouldn't need to update anything too much

that being said, I believe maki's builds are mostly up to date
@Romanesque
I think the only venue that's had a big enough change to justify a whole new build recently is the mire, but most of the older builds can still work - in cases like the mire it'll be more noticeable then a bad element, but if you're careful enough about it then you technically shouldn't need to update anything too much

that being said, I believe maki's builds are mostly up to date
unknown.png
@skyblaze I appreciate you!!
@skyblaze I appreciate you!!