Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | System of a down? :]
1 2
omg i love system of a down sm i know it's cringe to only listen to one band or something but im kind of obsessed with them?? ive been listening to their music since august 2021 and i absolutely love soad sm!!! my favorite album is their self titled album!!! i love talking abt them. anyone else rlly like system of a down? :D

currently listening to mind rn i love this song sm
omg i love system of a down sm i know it's cringe to only listen to one band or something but im kind of obsessed with them?? ive been listening to their music since august 2021 and i absolutely love soad sm!!! my favorite album is their self titled album!!! i love talking abt them. anyone else rlly like system of a down? :D

currently listening to mind rn i love this song sm
KITTYDOG #1 FAN!!!

PAW/PAWS AND CLAW/CLAWS + SHE/HE/THEY/IT
omg yes!! my roommate got me into them last year hehe i think my fav album rn is mezmerize... i gotta listen to more of them!!
omg yes!! my roommate got me into them last year hehe i think my fav album rn is mezmerize... i gotta listen to more of them!!
664540dnwnhh96hs.gif
If you haven't seen the song parody of chop suey (I think thats the name of the song?I can't check right now) where they replace every word with "table" it's great.
If you haven't seen the song parody of chop suey (I think thats the name of the song?I can't check right now) where they replace every word with "table" it's great.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I love soad too, I've been listening to them for a pretty long time since I was 12 or something, nice to see people still listen to them
I love soad too, I've been listening to them for a pretty long time since I was 12 or something, nice to see people still listen to them
YOO i love system of a down! actually wearing my soad shirt right now lol, awesome band :) i've been listening to them pretty much my whole life but was reintroduced a couple years ago. my favorite song on their self titled is hands down peephole
YOO i love system of a down! actually wearing my soad shirt right now lol, awesome band :) i've been listening to them pretty much my whole life but was reintroduced a couple years ago. my favorite song on their self titled is hands down peephole
Stag Figurine they/them | fr time +3
OPEN Sandsurge YCH
for forum games: My hibden has permanent/lore dragons too! If they have a name and a familiar and are not in a tab labeled 'Fodder' they're fair game :]
Absolutely! I love System of a Down, they are my third favorite band. My other top two are Rammstein and Avenged Sevenfold. ?
Absolutely! I love System of a Down, they are my third favorite band. My other top two are Rammstein and Avenged Sevenfold. ?
I’ll stop listening to SOAD when it’s no longer incredibly on-the-nose relevant

It does not seem like that will happen anytime soon

I’ll stop listening to SOAD when it’s no longer incredibly on-the-nose relevant

It does not seem like that will happen anytime soon

i adore them. my older sister would listen to them all the time & i grew up with them. i love their music even, their more ‘overrated’ ones <3
i adore them. my older sister would listen to them all the time & i grew up with them. i love their music even, their more ‘overrated’ ones <3
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
omg im just going back to them right now lol listening to roulette. man i forgot how beautiful serj's voice is
i havent listened to everything they have yet, mostly just the usual popular songs but they are such a fun band

also dont be ashamed to listen to mostly one thing, i literally listened to only slipknot for like 3 years on loop and it never got old. people seem to get so mad when you dont have a super huge variety of a music taste lol i dont get it, i can listen to the same few things for a WHILE without getting bored
omg im just going back to them right now lol listening to roulette. man i forgot how beautiful serj's voice is
i havent listened to everything they have yet, mostly just the usual popular songs but they are such a fun band

also dont be ashamed to listen to mostly one thing, i literally listened to only slipknot for like 3 years on loop and it never got old. people seem to get so mad when you dont have a super huge variety of a music taste lol i dont get it, i can listen to the same few things for a WHILE without getting bored
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I've been a pretty moderate fan of theirs for a few years now and I remember the first time I listened to their entire Toxicity album, I literally saved each and everyone song right after lol

Of course Lonely Day is definitely my favorite from their Hypnotize album if not in general, and Lost In Hollywood is my favorite from their Mesmerize album
I've been a pretty moderate fan of theirs for a few years now and I remember the first time I listened to their entire Toxicity album, I literally saved each and everyone song right after lol

Of course Lonely Day is definitely my favorite from their Hypnotize album if not in general, and Lost In Hollywood is my favorite from their Mesmerize album
AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
1 2