Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this a Weird thing to do?
1 2 3 4
It wouldn't be strange if it was open even just a little more. But that's like, a drop of Monster per sip, right?

I used to do something similar but I would suck it out.
It wouldn't be strange if it was open even just a little more. But that's like, a drop of Monster per sip, right?

I used to do something similar but I would suck it out.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
I've never heard of anyone doing this before, but you make a completely compelling case! I just might give this a try the next time I have a soda can I'm drinking outside.

It's definitely not weird, I think it's entirely logical and beneficial.
I've never heard of anyone doing this before, but you make a completely compelling case! I just might give this a try the next time I have a soda can I'm drinking outside.

It's definitely not weird, I think it's entirely logical and beneficial.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I've never had a monster drink before and don't plan to, but in my state we open our cans up all the way. If you have it slightly open, though, I won't care at all. You do have some points with it, though...
I've never had a monster drink before and don't plan to, but in my state we open our cans up all the way. If you have it slightly open, though, I won't care at all. You do have some points with it, though...
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I imagine it's actually pretty useful because it means you aren't going to cut your lip on the metal edge that's otherwise exposed when it's open all the way. I've cut the inside of my lip on cans like that before, and it's really annoying.
I imagine it's actually pretty useful because it means you aren't going to cut your lip on the metal edge that's otherwise exposed when it's open all the way. I've cut the inside of my lip on cans like that before, and it's really annoying.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open

I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh
Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open

I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh
AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
OP, I don't do the same thing but your reasons are respectable and your friends should try it too so they understand. [quote name="@EmoCookies" date="2022-11-08 16:45:52" ] Are y'all a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab perfectly still" open or a neurodivergent "I need to have the tab pushed all the way down" open I can only relax if i push the tab all the way down and put it back up right again tbh [/quote] Pushed all the way down for sure! I accidentally bent the tab and snapped it off the other day and saw my life flash before my eyes. For the record, I drink 2-3 energy drinks a day and that's [i]never[/i] happened to me. I hope it never happens again LOL
OP, I don't do the same thing but your reasons are respectable and your friends should try it too so they understand.
@EmoCookies wrote on 2022-11-08 16:45:52:

Pushed all the way down for sure! I accidentally bent the tab and snapped it off the other day and saw my life flash before my eyes. For the record, I drink 2-3 energy drinks a day and that's never happened to me. I hope it never happens again LOL
We do that sometimes to keep the yellow jackets out of drinks while we are outside. I don't think that would be a country thing, but then again I've never lived in a city/been in one long enough to be proven otherwise!

I feel as if its the same energy as taking really small sips from a cup. Which I do a lot, sometimes its just the way I gotta drink something. Scratches the brain right, I guess?
We do that sometimes to keep the yellow jackets out of drinks while we are outside. I don't think that would be a country thing, but then again I've never lived in a city/been in one long enough to be proven otherwise!

I feel as if its the same energy as taking really small sips from a cup. Which I do a lot, sometimes its just the way I gotta drink something. Scratches the brain right, I guess?
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="Gifts" date="2022-11-08 09:14:52" ] i mean seems reasonable, i wouldnt do it though, like alot of people couldve touched the top and stuff unless youve washed it [/quote] This. I'd be more bothered with the top being clean than with the width of the opening itself. If it's washed though, then whatever - it's your can, you can drink it however you want.
Gifts wrote on 2022-11-08 09:14:52:
i mean seems reasonable, i wouldnt do it though, like alot of people couldve touched the top and stuff unless youve washed it
This. I'd be more bothered with the top being clean than with the width of the opening itself. If it's washed though, then whatever - it's your can, you can drink it however you want.
thats very weird ive never seen any of my own friends do that but i can see why you would do that
thats very weird ive never seen any of my own friends do that but i can see why you would do that
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
my sensory issues mean I need to drink with a straw or from a bottle most of the time so this
this is a nightmare for me
my sensory issues mean I need to drink with a straw or from a bottle most of the time so this
this is a nightmare for me
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3 4