Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pkmn Scarlet/Violet Excited?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I am excited, but I also think this will be the first time I won't be getting new pokemon generation game on release day. I've been pretty disappointed the last few times, so I think I'm actually going to wait a bit before deciding if I should play it.
I am excited, but I also think this will be the first time I won't be getting new pokemon generation game on release day. I've been pretty disappointed the last few times, so I think I'm actually going to wait a bit before deciding if I should play it.
eP65k0J.png
@Dracowolfie 100% fair! SWSH also left me with the feeling that I wanted more out of it but after legends arceus and the absolute blast I had in ultra moon, I have hope that SV will be on the better side! Hope you have fun when/if you decide to pick up the game and let's pray the game will be good [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Dracowolfie

100% fair! SWSH also left me with the feeling that I wanted more out of it but after legends arceus and the absolute blast I had in ultra moon, I have hope that SV will be on the better side! Hope you have fun when/if you decide to pick up the game and let's pray the game will be good
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP ay thank you, I appreciate the encouragement!! I did actually REALLY love legends arceus the most of pretty much any pokemon game in the last 10 years, so you're definitely right there! If it captures that even a little bit, then it'll be worth it. ^^
@JavaMP ay thank you, I appreciate the encouragement!! I did actually REALLY love legends arceus the most of pretty much any pokemon game in the last 10 years, so you're definitely right there! If it captures that even a little bit, then it'll be worth it. ^^
eP65k0J.png
The past two gens made me a bit wary about a new mainline game. Though from what I know - and I haven't even seen all trailers yet, it seems to have made a proper step in a new direction.

I probably would've waited a while to get it and see what other people think first, but the reason I'll play at launch and the thing I'm most excited about are one and the same: As soon as my partner heard the words "New Pokémon game" and "Co-op", he went "Ooooh!" and IMMEDIATELY preordered a pack containing both games for us.

I'll definitely pick Fuecoco. It's very friend-shaped, and I love reptilian starters overall.
The past two gens made me a bit wary about a new mainline game. Though from what I know - and I haven't even seen all trailers yet, it seems to have made a proper step in a new direction.

I probably would've waited a while to get it and see what other people think first, but the reason I'll play at launch and the thing I'm most excited about are one and the same: As soon as my partner heard the words "New Pokémon game" and "Co-op", he went "Ooooh!" and IMMEDIATELY preordered a pack containing both games for us.

I'll definitely pick Fuecoco. It's very friend-shaped, and I love reptilian starters overall.
@Xionahri

Fuecoco gang <3

My sister is in the same boat as you xD she was also planning on waiting a bit as she just got splatoon 3 but my impatient *** wants to get the games on release and preordered the bundle as well :p Convinced her to do a co-op soullink nuzlocke with me as soon as we get the games to challenge ourselves a bit!
@Xionahri

Fuecoco gang <3

My sister is in the same boat as you xD she was also planning on waiting a bit as she just got splatoon 3 but my impatient *** wants to get the games on release and preordered the bundle as well :p Convinced her to do a co-op soullink nuzlocke with me as soon as we get the games to challenge ourselves a bit!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Neat! I wish you both fun! A co-op nuzlocke sounds very interesting, although it's not something I'd do for a first playthrough. I'll keep the idea in mind for the future, though.

And speaking of Splatoon 3, she's probably participating in the Pokémon Splatfest. Did she pick Team Fire or will I have to fight her?
@JavaMP

Neat! I wish you both fun! A co-op nuzlocke sounds very interesting, although it's not something I'd do for a first playthrough. I'll keep the idea in mind for the future, though.

And speaking of Splatoon 3, she's probably participating in the Pokémon Splatfest. Did she pick Team Fire or will I have to fight her?
feucoco fangirl here with sprigatito being second

feucoco's final evo i envision being fire dragon or fire/rock or fire/ground type

sprigatito's final evo hopes for the four legs
feucoco fangirl here with sprigatito being second

feucoco's final evo i envision being fire dragon or fire/rock or fire/ground type

sprigatito's final evo hopes for the four legs
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@Xionahri

She picked team grass as she always choses the grass starters but you got my blessing to incinerate the opposition ;)
@Xionahri

She picked team grass as she always choses the grass starters but you got my blessing to incinerate the opposition ;)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@RoxanneWolf200

Big Mood. Haven't seen a single hint towards the final evos (and want to keep it that way) but would personally love a fire ghost for fuecoco to bring home the "ghost pepper" motif and the skull design on his face! For sprig, I hope we get a sabertooth lynx that is fairy/grass on all fours!
@RoxanneWolf200

Big Mood. Haven't seen a single hint towards the final evos (and want to keep it that way) but would personally love a fire ghost for fuecoco to bring home the "ghost pepper" motif and the skull design on his face! For sprig, I hope we get a sabertooth lynx that is fairy/grass on all fours!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Fighting it is, then. I'll do my best. May Fuecoco will become proud of me.
@JavaMP

Fighting it is, then. I'll do my best. May Fuecoco will become proud of me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11