Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you hate for no reason
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
the smell of ketchup. GOD its terrible. my sisters never put their dishes away after eating so sometimes i walk past the table and it just RADIATES THE GOD DANG SMELL
the smell of ketchup. GOD its terrible. my sisters never put their dishes away after eating so sometimes i walk past the table and it just RADIATES THE GOD DANG SMELL
KITTYDOG #1 FAN!!!

PAW/PAWS AND CLAW/CLAWS + SHE/HE/THEY/IT
i DESPISE lotion. it makes my hands feel so oily and leave smears everywhere.

made even more annoying by how dried out my hands get from my constant handwashing, so i sometimes just have to deal with it.
i DESPISE lotion. it makes my hands feel so oily and leave smears everywhere.

made even more annoying by how dried out my hands get from my constant handwashing, so i sometimes just have to deal with it.
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
P9aWhak.png
NN9NPXA.png
Hello! Call me Neon, Snivy, or Enby!
I'm an artist and a college student.
I'm currently obsessed with Transformers and FE3H!

gziv3Ja.png
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
Da1cz0f.png
YrzvPOH.png
[quote name="WolfByte" date="2022-11-05 21:24:52" ] MINT GOD I HATE MINT Edit: to clarify, I’m autistic and eating mint feels like someone poured gasoline into my mouth and set it on fire. Edit 2: I might be allergic to mint [/quote] I have this with strong mint flavors, I don’t like having things with too much mint in them, so I get that. Some is [s]slightly[/s] not really tolerable, though any more than that and it’s - not good. I’ve never found out why.
WolfByte wrote on 2022-11-05 21:24:52:
MINT

GOD I HATE MINT

Edit: to clarify, I’m autistic and eating mint feels like someone poured gasoline into my mouth and set it on fire.

Edit 2: I might be allergic to mint
I have this with strong mint flavors, I don’t like having things with too much mint in them, so I get that. Some is slightly not really tolerable, though any more than that and it’s - not good. I’ve never found out why.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I just hate sugar cookies. They taste awful. I digress.
I just hate sugar cookies. They taste awful. I digress.
ccG5mjK.png
Feet. Idk what it is about them, but I cannot stand anyones feet being on me or near me. I hate it
Feet. Idk what it is about them, but I cannot stand anyones feet being on me or near me. I hate it
StainedGlass2.png
Wooden spoons.. their just so dry
Wooden spoons.. their just so dry
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
i hate bananas as an ingredient

i can eat one on its own fine. but the moment you add it to a dish like a smoothie or salad i will just be very disappointed. for some reason banana's flavor just overpowers EVERYTHING in food even if its just a small amount

i can eat one on its own fine. but the moment you add it to a dish like a smoothie or salad i will just be very disappointed. for some reason banana's flavor just overpowers EVERYTHING in food even if its just a small amount
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[quote name="novakinn" date="2022-11-07 19:14:08" ] i hate bananas as an ingredient i can eat one on its own fine. but the moment you add it to a dish like a smoothie or salad i will just be very disappointed. for some reason banana's flavor just overpowers EVERYTHING in food even if its just a small amount [/quote] I know I already posted in this thread, but THIS. EXACTLY THIS. Add banana to a smoothie and it’s instantly ruined.
novakinn wrote on 2022-11-07 19:14:08:

I know I already posted in this thread, but THIS. EXACTLY THIS. Add banana to a smoothie and it’s instantly ruined.
oJK1fXV.png
Anything that smells of coconut. It smells absolutely vile and just the slightest scent of coconut makes me start dry heaving. I HATE IT
Anything that smells of coconut. It smells absolutely vile and just the slightest scent of coconut makes me start dry heaving. I HATE IT
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
I prefer animated series on the web to have very minimal or no voice acting, for some weird reason.

I can watch a series on TV with voice acting... but webseries... well.... I prefer something like...

Glitchtale & Underverse, what they did for dialogue...

I don't know why...?
I prefer animated series on the web to have very minimal or no voice acting, for some weird reason.

I can watch a series on TV with voice acting... but webseries... well.... I prefer something like...

Glitchtale & Underverse, what they did for dialogue...

I don't know why...?
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14