Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 162 163
@Natron I see, hope I’ll find them at some point then :P
And also, can I get a slot for fetfet?
@Natron I see, hope I’ll find them at some point then :P
And also, can I get a slot for fetfet?
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
I'll have to buy a dragon to put it on but I'd love to nab a slot for Fetfet [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Natron
I'll have to buy a dragon to put it on but I'd love to nab a slot for Fetfet

@Natron
@natron heck ya I hope there's enough intrest in Fetfet! let me know when to send payment so I can grab one!
@natron heck ya I hope there's enough intrest in Fetfet! let me know when to send payment so I can grab one!
lSzo9WN.png
I'M BACK. Updated to here! @sharkbro thank you and no worries, I've decided to against what I said and I just submitted everything for reprinting except Nuheb-t (for now) so I'll just be sending the copies through PAs once I get them!
I'M BACK. Updated to here! @sharkbro thank you and no worries, I've decided to against what I said and I just submitted everything for reprinting except Nuheb-t (for now) so I'll just be sending the copies through PAs once I get them!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

helloo! might i snag a slot for Tab?
@Natron

helloo! might i snag a slot for Tab?
Pressed Moonflower xx
  • blighthollows
  • she/her
Stuffed black and white Pearlcatcher doll with a rainbow pattern around their neck and coming down to the forelimbs (almost as if wearing a scarf). Their pearl is black and white striped, with a rainbow triangle on top. Made by Owltrees.Nature egg with thin green text overlaid on top, reading 'Coalition for Coordinating Eyes'.
ooh! A slot for Tab, please <3
I love this one, it will be perfect for a fandragon of mine I'm working on
ooh! A slot for Tab, please <3
I love this one, it will be perfect for a fandragon of mine I'm working on
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
A bump, I'm off to Hollow Knight
A bump, I'm off to Hollow Knight
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron aa could I be thrown on for Sahel and Tab?
id like to do one for treasure and one for gems if possible
@Natron aa could I be thrown on for Sahel and Tab?
id like to do one for treasure and one for gems if possible
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@guqinsye sure thing, I'll mark that down!
@guqinsye sure thing, I'll mark that down!
@Natron
Are you open for USD customs? :0 And would it be cheaper to commission a new pose of an existing accent? Because I'd love to get a version of Fetfet for an ancient breed!
@Natron
Are you open for USD customs? :0 And would it be cheaper to commission a new pose of an existing accent? Because I'd love to get a version of Fetfet for an ancient breed!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 162 163