Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
The other thing I miss is the staff Q&A’s, feel like we haven’t had one in ages.
The other thing I miss is the staff Q&A’s, feel like we haven’t had one in ages.
m87ieVe.png
many a hiatus.
many a life changes.

FR been through it with me.
many a hiatus.
many a life changes.

FR been through it with me.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
Hmmm, it's been nearly six years. I think I joined immediately after the auction house revamp and the dressing room got added but I've been around long enough to remember most of the old site interfaces and welcome weeks!

But I think not capitalizing on or picking up dragons with some of the newer genes makes me feel older on FR, or that I miss some players that haven't been around in years, or Plague's Explore the Scarred Wasteland RoR event.
Hmmm, it's been nearly six years. I think I joined immediately after the auction house revamp and the dressing room got added but I've been around long enough to remember most of the old site interfaces and welcome weeks!

But I think not capitalizing on or picking up dragons with some of the newer genes makes me feel older on FR, or that I miss some players that haven't been around in years, or Plague's Explore the Scarred Wasteland RoR event.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
*shakes cane and yells at cloud* the only thing I regret is not having good enough internet connection to join sooner than 2015! I'm definitely an old timer here lol
*shakes cane and yells at cloud* the only thing I regret is not having good enough internet connection to join sooner than 2015! I'm definitely an old timer here lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I know in my head I'm an old-time player but I don't feel like one. There's always this part of me that's like, "Oh but I wasn't a beta tester" "I'm not a KS backer tho" "I wasn't around for the first Light festival" etc etc so surely I couldn't [i]actually[/i] be considered a veteran. Very silly stuff. I think part of it is also that when you compare my account to others of a similar age, I don't have much in the way of lore, G1s, or UMAs- which have never been my playstyle, but also make me feel like a bit of a country bumpkin [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I know in my head I'm an old-time player but I don't feel like one. There's always this part of me that's like, "Oh but I wasn't a beta tester" "I'm not a KS backer tho" "I wasn't around for the first Light festival" etc etc so surely I couldn't actually be considered a veteran. Very silly stuff.

I think part of it is also that when you compare my account to others of a similar age, I don't have much in the way of lore, G1s, or UMAs- which have never been my playstyle, but also make me feel like a bit of a country bumpkin
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
On hiatus currently but I've been here since... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602/60171_350.png[/img][/url][/center] His birthday, June 24 2013.
On hiatus currently but I've been here since...
60171_350.png

His birthday, June 24 2013.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
joined on july 17th of 2013... *turns to dust*
joined on july 17th of 2013... *turns to dust*
I joined June 8th of 2013, played for several years, then quit, and now I'm back! There's been so many changes since I've last been around.

I was here when the site had trouble handling a lot of users at once during festivals, and I'm also noticing my FR friend list and the people that have watched me on tumblr for years are...very similar.
I joined June 8th of 2013, played for several years, then quit, and now I'm back! There's been so many changes since I've last been around.

I was here when the site had trouble handling a lot of users at once during festivals, and I'm also noticing my FR friend list and the people that have watched me on tumblr for years are...very similar.
HoSUf2P.png
8 years for me.
Wow. It has been amazing to watch this site grow.
8 years for me.
Wow. It has been amazing to watch this site grow.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I joined in March 2016, and I'd say I'm old, yeah. I've been there for a lot of revolutionary changes and additions... The color wheel expansion, the Eyepocalypse, the Bounty of Elements event, the introduction of Ancient breeds, and so much more. The size and scope of this site has grown immensely in my time here.
I joined in March 2016, and I'd say I'm old, yeah. I've been there for a lot of revolutionary changes and additions... The color wheel expansion, the Eyepocalypse, the Bounty of Elements event, the introduction of Ancient breeds, and so much more. The size and scope of this site has grown immensely in my time here.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25