Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Strange FR habits of yours.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@Shihana" date="2022-11-02 13:19:40" ] Checking if I can expand my HD. Did I get anything new since the last time I checked? No. But I still try as if the items I lack were to spawn on my hoard. Has not happened, sadly [/quote] This is like checking the fridge to see if any new food has appeared and I do it too
@Shihana wrote on 2022-11-02 13:19:40:
Checking if I can expand my HD. Did I get anything new since the last time I checked? No. But I still try as if the items I lack were to spawn on my hoard. Has not happened, sadly
This is like checking the fridge to see if any new food has appeared

and I do it too
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Leaving Coli after getting festival skin chest.
Leaving Coli after getting festival skin chest.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
superstitions. i make them up as i go. i never retain them unless i do which is rare.
superstitions. i make them up as i go. i never retain them unless i do which is rare.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="BraceFace" date="2022-11-02 08:48:00" ] I brainstorm a whole bunch of lore and ideas and then NEVER do anything with it and forget it. [/quote] Me too lol. To be fair, I feel like everyone I know who does lore stuff does this though
BraceFace wrote on 2022-11-02 08:48:00:
I brainstorm a whole bunch of lore and ideas and then NEVER do anything with it and forget it.
Me too lol. To be fair, I feel like everyone I know who does lore stuff does this though
eq6zQ9M.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
51276738.png
i used to like to keep 50 of each individual food item (even if they weren't recipe ingredients... yet). but then my dragons get so hungry, and when i get too lazy to grind and don't want to spend the gems on stacks and stacks of food... i would go in and take 5 off of each stack to feed my guys. and then in two weeks or whatever i would take another five. and then i told myself i would keep thirty of each item. and then my dragons got hungry again and i said, i'll take another 5.
i've whittled it down from 50 each to 15 each and i SWEAR this time i will stop skimming from them LOL. you gotta keep 15. just in case they DO become recipe ingredients.
someday.
;P
i used to like to keep 50 of each individual food item (even if they weren't recipe ingredients... yet). but then my dragons get so hungry, and when i get too lazy to grind and don't want to spend the gems on stacks and stacks of food... i would go in and take 5 off of each stack to feed my guys. and then in two weeks or whatever i would take another five. and then i told myself i would keep thirty of each item. and then my dragons got hungry again and i said, i'll take another 5.
i've whittled it down from 50 each to 15 each and i SWEAR this time i will stop skimming from them LOL. you gotta keep 15. just in case they DO become recipe ingredients.
someday.
;P
Nice that this thread I made is getting traction! I love all the little habits you guys have!

Anyways, here's another one from me. I hoard any toy items. I throw them in my vault if any drop from the coli.
Nice that this thread I made is getting traction! I love all the little habits you guys have!

Anyways, here's another one from me. I hoard any toy items. I throw them in my vault if any drop from the coli.
OwO
When I breed two dragons I re-roll the possible offspring preview until I get a baby with special eyes.
When I breed two dragons I re-roll the possible offspring preview until I get a baby with special eyes.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
everyday when i bond with my familiars i always have to go back one page just to make sure i didnt misclick
everyday when i bond with my familiars i always have to go back one page just to make sure i didnt misclick
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
idk how actually 'strange' this is, but when I pop in and I have fodder to exalt if my lair is at 98% food I'll feed the lair before exalting them.

I know I'm wasting the food on the 2-4 dragons that are just gonna be out of my lair in two seconds, but I don't like seeing them at anything less than full before they go off. Just feels wrong, you know?
idk how actually 'strange' this is, but when I pop in and I have fodder to exalt if my lair is at 98% food I'll feed the lair before exalting them.

I know I'm wasting the food on the 2-4 dragons that are just gonna be out of my lair in two seconds, but I don't like seeing them at anything less than full before they go off. Just feels wrong, you know?
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
i check the waystone for anything new like the fridge even though nothing will have popped up except like crim
i check the waystone for anything new like the fridge even though nothing will have popped up except like crim
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6