Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you downsize
1 2 3 4 5 6
I just picky with permas. And all the time in projects for something imposible (what means pages of involved dragons) and when project ends I just ocupe one-two slots with new dragons and exalt all unneeded project tempies (opening space for new project xD )
I just picky with permas. And all the time in projects for something imposible (what means pages of involved dragons) and when project ends I just ocupe one-two slots with new dragons and exalt all unneeded project tempies (opening space for new project xD )

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/6zjijm.jpg[/img]
6zjijm.jpg
VfJfrBs.jpeg
My purges are very small, I generally do them whenever there's a dom battle.
My purges are very small, I generally do them whenever there's a dom battle.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I want to downsize but I.. I can't. I get too attached to these dragons because I've owned many of them for 5 years and there oldies. So far I only exhalted one of my former perma dragons. ONE DRAGON.
I want to downsize but I.. I can't. I get too attached to these dragons because I've owned many of them for 5 years and there oldies. So far I only exhalted one of my former perma dragons. ONE DRAGON.
OwO
Almost every day.. only have 2 permas I will never sell, other permas are probably gone be sold
Almost every day.. only have 2 permas I will never sell, other permas are probably gone be sold

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
I've only done it a couple of times when I first started FR! I do plan on downsizing my hibden soon once I get enough space to move them
Mainly because I'm not very attached to those dragons or they have conflicting lore/don't contribute to my lore at all
I've only done it a couple of times when I first started FR! I do plan on downsizing my hibden soon once I get enough space to move them
Mainly because I'm not very attached to those dragons or they have conflicting lore/don't contribute to my lore at all

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
I tend to purge every time I decide on a new theme for my lair which happens very often. I used to try and sell the ones I no longer wanted but now I just exalt them and call it good. I have very little to no patience when a new idea pops into my brain.
I tend to purge every time I decide on a new theme for my lair which happens very often. I used to try and sell the ones I no longer wanted but now I just exalt them and call it good. I have very little to no patience when a new idea pops into my brain.
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png
When I finish a breeding project or realise that I have no more space left and need to exalt all those fodder dragons.
When I finish a breeding project or realise that I have no more space left and need to exalt all those fodder dragons.
rnytdP6.png
Never….haven’t sold a dragon in a few years, LOL. Everytime I need space I shove dragons I’m not planning to breed/lore in development into my hib den and repeat.
Never….haven’t sold a dragon in a few years, LOL. Everytime I need space I shove dragons I’m not planning to breed/lore in development into my hib den and repeat.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
never. my lairspace is struggling but so be it
never. my lairspace is struggling but so be it
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6