Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot Skins Update
1 2 3 4
Thank you everyone for your support! All orders relating to the skins of this thread have been sent in PA's (Except oops all shapes, which i am still waiting for from approval). All my spare copies have been put up on the AH.
Thank you everyone for your support! All orders relating to the skins of this thread have been sent in PA's (Except oops all shapes, which i am still waiting for from approval). All my spare copies have been put up on the AH.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I'm not sure if this is still active, but i hope you the best and would like a copy of Skull Familiar
I'm not sure if this is still active, but i hope you the best and would like a copy of Skull Familiar
orcaorca_100.png
@Autopilot
I just wanted to say that I support you fully. Your mental health will always be more important than Flight Rising. ;w; (Also your job needs to CHILL sdkfjsdffff)
@Autopilot
I just wanted to say that I support you fully. Your mental health will always be more important than Flight Rising. ;w; (Also your job needs to CHILL sdkfjsdffff)
582857_original.png
Hi! I saw your Tundra Female skin Meow on a front page dragon, and I’d love to get on a list if you ever decide to reprint it. Really cool! I hope you’re doing well.
Hi! I saw your Tundra Female skin Meow on a front page dragon, and I’d love to get on a list if you ever decide to reprint it. Really cool! I hope you’re doing well.
@Autopilot Hey! I'm not sure if you'll ever see this, but I wanted to ask-- you mentioned any future skin sales will be posted about likely on tumblr first and foremost. I looked around but couldn't find a link; could I get some links to your tumblr and any other social media so I could keep tabs on your skins (and art)? Thank you so much! You have really lovely work, I'm sad I only just joined flight rising and wasn't able to catch your skins before.
@Autopilot Hey! I'm not sure if you'll ever see this, but I wanted to ask-- you mentioned any future skin sales will be posted about likely on tumblr first and foremost. I looked around but couldn't find a link; could I get some links to your tumblr and any other social media so I could keep tabs on your skins (and art)? Thank you so much! You have really lovely work, I'm sad I only just joined flight rising and wasn't able to catch your skins before.
uKgdbor.gif
jack - he/they/xe
FR time + 3

.... WarXta0.png
Found out about your work when I was looking up border collies skins & accents, couldn't believe that I missed checking out your Greenskeeper entry this year! Look after yourself, stay safe, and though I added your accent to my Vesper's wishlist it can stay there until things smooth out for you.
Found out about your work when I was looking up border collies skins & accents, couldn't believe that I missed checking out your Greenskeeper entry this year! Look after yourself, stay safe, and though I added your accent to my Vesper's wishlist it can stay there until things smooth out for you.
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
They really need to implement a system, after years of making skins myself it's just usually to much work to keep up with. Even if you had someone to manage your skins for you the back and forth every time a skin is denied is also a lot of work.
They really need to implement a system, after years of making skins myself it's just usually to much work to keep up with. Even if you had someone to manage your skins for you the back and forth every time a skin is denied is also a lot of work.
@Autopilot I saw you said you might announce new skins/accents or reprints in the lightening flight discord group but, for those of us not in lightening, is there any chance you might start your own discord channel? I know I'd join it in a heartbeat. You have amazing talent and I'd hate missing out on buying skins/accents of yours, simply because I'm not aware that they're available.. I wish the site would also implement a search feature for the skins/accents tab to search specific artists. Anyways, just an idea!?!... If you do, please tag me so I can join..

First and foremost, take care of your health. Idk what your job is or whatever, but if it gets too stressful and finding something else is a possibility, please do. I know what it's like to be in an incredibly stressful job.. and it shouldn't even be but management sucks.. <3
@Autopilot I saw you said you might announce new skins/accents or reprints in the lightening flight discord group but, for those of us not in lightening, is there any chance you might start your own discord channel? I know I'd join it in a heartbeat. You have amazing talent and I'd hate missing out on buying skins/accents of yours, simply because I'm not aware that they're available.. I wish the site would also implement a search feature for the skins/accents tab to search specific artists. Anyways, just an idea!?!... If you do, please tag me so I can join..

First and foremost, take care of your health. Idk what your job is or whatever, but if it gets too stressful and finding something else is a possibility, please do. I know what it's like to be in an incredibly stressful job.. and it shouldn't even be but management sucks.. <3
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
If your shop ever does open up again I'd be glad to buy an accent off of you that I found! The Pride accent looks amazing!
Also hoping you're doing alright with your job, health, and life ^^
If your shop ever does open up again I'd be glad to buy an accent off of you that I found! The Pride accent looks amazing!
Also hoping you're doing alright with your job, health, and life ^^
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Please take care of yourself first and foremost! I've been a big fan of your art on here for a very long time and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

If it ain't too much trouble for you, I'd like to be put on the list for Hazardous Hunter whenever you are able. Tysm!!
Please take care of yourself first and foremost! I've been a big fan of your art on here for a very long time and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

If it ain't too much trouble for you, I'd like to be put on the list for Hazardous Hunter whenever you are able. Tysm!!
buLhqGp.gif- dVoC6G6.png "They/It
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
1 2 3 4