Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
late 2015 isn't that old haha.... right?

oh god my account will be 7 years old in literally 2 weeks what the heck

definitely havent actually been playing that long, there was at least a one year hiatus and a few breaks after several notns that i took but otherwise...
late 2015 isn't that old haha.... right?

oh god my account will be 7 years old in literally 2 weeks what the heck

definitely havent actually been playing that long, there was at least a one year hiatus and a few breaks after several notns that i took but otherwise...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Joined in April 2014. That was over eight years ago. ;-; Definitely an old-timer.
Joined in April 2014. That was over eight years ago. ;-; Definitely an old-timer.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Any time I see these posts im like ‘oh, im new. total newb. absolute fresh blood!’

apparently not.
Any time I see these posts im like ‘oh, im new. total newb. absolute fresh blood!’

apparently not.
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
[quote name="liantal" date="2022-11-01 11:21:37" ] Nah, I joined basically yesterday [/quote]
liantal wrote on 2022-11-01 11:21:37:
Nah, I joined basically yesterday
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
I have a four digit ID. I have been on this site for almost ten years now. Yes I am old.
I have a four digit ID. I have been on this site for almost ten years now. Yes I am old.
I've been here for over 7 years! Joined April 2015. Progens are 8 digit, but I'm no newbie!
I've been here for over 7 years! Joined April 2015. Progens are 8 digit, but I'm no newbie!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I've been on this website for 2 years (which isn't long) but it feels crazy to me.
I feel like I just joined, I remember making my custom progen as if it were yesterday.
I remember getting so happy when their eggs hatched.
I remember buying every cool dragon off the auction house in my first week.

:)
I've been on this website for 2 years (which isn't long) but it feels crazy to me.
I feel like I just joined, I remember making my custom progen as if it were yesterday.
I remember getting so happy when their eggs hatched.
I remember buying every cool dragon off the auction house in my first week.

:)
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
I'm not as old as some of ya'll (I joined in 2017), but I was one of the last to sign up before the game was released to the public.
I'm not as old as some of ya'll (I joined in 2017), but I was one of the last to sign up before the game was released to the public.
OwO
October 2014..hahaha

my son is almost 3 so my progens are only 5 years older than him..hahahaha to think whole lives have started since I began this game. been here 8 years ..wow

I just came off my longest hiatus ever of 4 months so I have been active almost all of it.

Hmmm what is my biggest memories . Making so much money the first NoTN that I bought all the sprites and got ancient lair ..hahaha that was a great time. still great but the first was amazing and so exciting and unknown.

I got my first 5 digit for 300k.... got 3 more for like 50k each and sold them 1 year later for 1m each. found an imp for 200k and sold it for 30kg worth of items. these events really helped my account take off. I wasted most of it but ya I had a ton of fun.
October 2014..hahaha

my son is almost 3 so my progens are only 5 years older than him..hahahaha to think whole lives have started since I began this game. been here 8 years ..wow

I just came off my longest hiatus ever of 4 months so I have been active almost all of it.

Hmmm what is my biggest memories . Making so much money the first NoTN that I bought all the sprites and got ancient lair ..hahaha that was a great time. still great but the first was amazing and so exciting and unknown.

I got my first 5 digit for 300k.... got 3 more for like 50k each and sold them 1 year later for 1m each. found an imp for 200k and sold it for 30kg worth of items. these events really helped my account take off. I wasted most of it but ya I had a ton of fun.
A5i3AHB.png
April 2014 join date! I'd been desperately trying to register but kept missing the windows, I remember I even wrote an e-mail begging to be let in when I missed the window by one day once haha. So yes, reg windows were quite cool, every flight would have little welcome threads and bundles for new players I think. My biggest memory was levelling up my first coli team over a few days and the time I stayed up grinding Tidal Trouble to get enough treasure to afford a 50kt dragon I had my eye on! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4187341]I actually still have her.[/url] I stupidly gened over her iri/shim/circuit genes, which were all the rage back then. Like every single good dragon on site was irishim circuit, usually black, pink or red primary, blue secondary then a yellow or white circuit - you hardly ever see circuit anymore! The thing I miss the most is the old elemental runestones! It gives me such a pang of nostalgia seeing them, of course the icons are much more easier to read but the old ones were so cool. [center] [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/lmn/image/upload/fl_lossy,q_80/c_limit,f_auto,h_360,w_640/v1/gameskinnyc/5/0/0/500x1000px-d96fe454-elements-b4c68.jpeg[/img]
April 2014 join date! I'd been desperately trying to register but kept missing the windows, I remember I even wrote an e-mail begging to be let in when I missed the window by one day once haha. So yes, reg windows were quite cool, every flight would have little welcome threads and bundles for new players I think.

My biggest memory was levelling up my first coli team over a few days and the time I stayed up grinding Tidal Trouble to get enough treasure to afford a 50kt dragon I had my eye on! I actually still have her. I stupidly gened over her iri/shim/circuit genes, which were all the rage back then. Like every single good dragon on site was irishim circuit, usually black, pink or red primary, blue secondary then a yellow or white circuit - you hardly ever see circuit anymore!

The thing I miss the most is the old elemental runestones! It gives me such a pang of nostalgia seeing them, of course the icons are much more easier to read but the old ones were so cool.

500x1000px-d96fe454-elements-b4c68.jpeg
Heart.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25