Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here
Hey everyone!
I'm completely new to this game but I thought I'd give it a shot!

If anyone has any advice or tips where to start, that'd be really appreciated.

Have a nice day
Hey everyone!
I'm completely new to this game but I thought I'd give it a shot!

If anyone has any advice or tips where to start, that'd be really appreciated.

Have a nice day
Welcome to FR @CROSSOFF777! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
Welcome to FR @CROSSOFF777! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Thank you so much @Vampirate ! (I hope tagging worked? lol)
I've already bookmarked some posts over on the guides tab! :)

I really like this dragon! Thanks for giving away some, that's very generous! O:
The eggs of my first two dragons need two more incubation periods is what the site tells me, I can give you one of them afterwards? Should I message you again if I got them so you can choose one? o:

Thanks again for the reply! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Thank you so much @Vampirate ! (I hope tagging worked? lol)

I really like this dragon! Thanks for giving away some, that's very generous! O:
The eggs of my first two dragons need two more incubation periods is what the site tells me, I can give you one of them afterwards? Should I message you again if I got them so you can choose one? o:

[quote name="@CROSSOFF777" date="2022-10-29 07:53:31" ] Thank you so much @/Vampirate ! (I hope tagging worked? lol) I've already bookmarked some posts over on the guides tab! :) I really like this dragon! Thanks for giving away some, that's very generous! O: The eggs of my first two dragons need two more incubation periods is what the site tells me, I can give you one of them afterwards? Should I message you again if I got them so you can choose one? o: Thanks again for the reply! I hope you have a wonderful day!! [/quote] Yes please message me with links to the babies so I can check them out so I can buy one! Sending CR for free dragon
@CROSSOFF777 wrote on 2022-10-29 07:53:31:
Thank you so much @/Vampirate ! (I hope tagging worked? lol)

Yes please message me with links to the babies so I can check them out so I can buy one! Sending CR for free dragon
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Thanks, will do!
Thanks, will do!
@CROSSOFF777

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :) I'm new here too but here are some cool guide links that I love using.
-Tomo's Trivia Tablet Answers
-Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Guide
-BBCode Guide
and Dragon leveling Guide for coli

If you need any help or have questions I will be glad to help, just shoot me a message! Enjoy your stay ^^
@CROSSOFF777

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :) I'm new here too but here are some cool guide links that I love using.
-Tomo's Trivia Tablet Answers
-Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Guide
-BBCode Guide
and Dragon leveling Guide for coli

If you need any help or have questions I will be glad to help, just shoot me a message! Enjoy your stay ^^
5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
nWiQNX9.png
X2cIK6V.png
81442806p.png
Pj35sMw.png
Thank you @Allori! :)

I'll be sure to check out your recommended guides!
Wishing you a nice stay aswell
Thank you @Allori! :)

I'll be sure to check out your recommended guides!
Wishing you a nice stay aswell
@CROSSOFF777 Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free
@CROSSOFF777 Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid thank you so much for the reply!
Totally agree, had some rly nice people welcoming me here! :)

I rly like this one here, may I adopt them? o:
@ShadowMermaid thank you so much for the reply!
Totally agree, had some rly nice people welcoming me here! :)

I rly like this one here, may I adopt them? o:
@CROSSOFF777 No worries, I'm glad you've had a good run of things so far!
And of course, I'll send them right over.
@CROSSOFF777 No worries, I'm glad you've had a good run of things so far!
And of course, I'll send them right over.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!