Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why is naomi so well known
please i don’t understand [emoji=skull size=1]
please i don’t understand
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
She was a glitch dragon for a while- Where she had essentially been the only dragon of the lair (of the same name I believe) And its believed that for a bit she had every single exalted dragon by her aide in her lair- a glitch obviously. I wasn't there but during it, it was hard to navigate the website(?) and her kiddos became very popular as a result.

She herself is known as the Glitch Queen
She was a glitch dragon for a while- Where she had essentially been the only dragon of the lair (of the same name I believe) And its believed that for a bit she had every single exalted dragon by her aide in her lair- a glitch obviously. I wasn't there but during it, it was hard to navigate the website(?) and her kiddos became very popular as a result.

She herself is known as the Glitch Queen
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
To make a medium story short, a glitch happened I think 2014 or 2015? Before the AH update we would get a PM with whatever we bought from one of the carrier dragons.

The glitch that happened made it so Naomi was the one delivering the packages. I believe there was also a glitch that essentially "gave" her account all of the exalted dragons. I don't remember if she actually had said dragons or if when going to their account it just said they had them.

I was playing, but much to new to know what was going on. I might not be explaining it correctly but I know the jist of it >>
To make a medium story short, a glitch happened I think 2014 or 2015? Before the AH update we would get a PM with whatever we bought from one of the carrier dragons.

The glitch that happened made it so Naomi was the one delivering the packages. I believe there was also a glitch that essentially "gave" her account all of the exalted dragons. I don't remember if she actually had said dragons or if when going to their account it just said they had them.

I was playing, but much to new to know what was going on. I might not be explaining it correctly but I know the jist of it >>
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
back in the day when buying and selling on the auction house sent a pm to your inbox, there was a glitch that occurred where it replaced all the default NPC dragon icons with Naomi's name and icon... i think it affected everyone, so every user on the site would have seen it [emoji=special eyes size=1]
back in the day when buying and selling on the auction house sent a pm to your inbox, there was a glitch that occurred where it replaced all the default NPC dragon icons with Naomi's name and icon... i think it affected everyone, so every user on the site would have seen it
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
@FlareFighters @Khuzdul @eddchup

ohh, that’s really interesting. thank you :3
@FlareFighters @Khuzdul @eddchup

ohh, that’s really interesting. thank you :3
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I realize everyone is referencing the dragon, but at the end of the day for us as site administrators, a technical error lead to the entire community focusing on a single individual player account. That's not okay and why I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now. Thank you for understanding! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I realize everyone is referencing the dragon, but at the end of the day for us as site administrators, a technical error lead to the entire community focusing on a single individual player account. That's not okay and why I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now. Thank you for understanding!