Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | attempt at an USD art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up
up
hi im broke and also need ice cream money but i just wanted to say this is one of the most stunning portfolios i have ever seen adlkjaskldj
hi im broke and also need ice cream money but i just wanted to say this is one of the most stunning portfolios i have ever seen adlkjaskldj
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png
Can i please get a digital painting bust of my boy, legend? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72918353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729184/72918353_350.png[/img][/url] (Sorry i’m on mobile, let me know what you need from me and ill type it all out for ya after rollover!!)
Can i please get a digital painting bust of my boy, legend?

72918353_350.png

(Sorry i’m on mobile, let me know what you need from me and ill type it all out for ya after rollover!!)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202
Ooh he looks amazing! If the base price of 22 USD is fine with you then PM me an e-mail I can send a Paypal invoice to :3 Any specifics on the angle, expression, colour scheme or vibe you'd want to see?
@Panther202
Ooh he looks amazing! If the base price of 22 USD is fine with you then PM me an e-mail I can send a Paypal invoice to :3 Any specifics on the angle, expression, colour scheme or vibe you'd want to see?
@CHUUNIBYOU

Hi there! Wow, your art is absolutely gorgeous. The color palettes and shading style are incredible ;A; I would love to get a digital bust of this character if possible. Let me know and I can send over my paypal info and other details if you accept. Thanks!! ^^
@CHUUNIBYOU

Hi there! Wow, your art is absolutely gorgeous. The color palettes and shading style are incredible ;A; I would love to get a digital bust of this character if possible. Let me know and I can send over my paypal info and other details if you accept. Thanks!! ^^
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus
I'd love to draw him! PM me your e-mail <3 Any specifics on the expression or colours you'd wanna see?
@Hexus
I'd love to draw him! PM me your e-mail <3 Any specifics on the expression or colours you'd wanna see?
[quote name="CHUUNIBYOU" date="2022-10-30 00:36:20" ] @/Panther202 Ooh he looks amazing! If the base price of 22 USD is fine with you then PM me an e-mail I can send a Paypal invoice to :3 Any specifics on the angle, expression, colour scheme or vibe you'd want to see? [/quote] Sorry to keep you waiting! I got super busy and forgot to respond to this! Yes that price is totally fine, I'll PM you. I had an unexpected cost come up, is it cool if I pay you on friday when my paycheck comes in? I obviously wouldn't expect you to start the art for me before payment unless you wanted to! For the most part, I really want you to use creative freedom! Legend is a very prideful dragon and he loves gold. He was the founder of the city my dragons live in and although he can kinda have a big ego, he's very friendly and welcoming to everyone. Other than that, I trust you and have fun with it!
CHUUNIBYOU wrote on 2022-10-30 00:36:20:
@/Panther202
Sorry to keep you waiting! I got super busy and forgot to respond to this!

Yes that price is totally fine, I'll PM you. I had an unexpected cost come up, is it cool if I pay you on friday when my paycheck comes in? I obviously wouldn't expect you to start the art for me before payment unless you wanted to!

For the most part, I really want you to use creative freedom! Legend is a very prideful dragon and he loves gold. He was the founder of the city my dragons live in and although he can kinda have a big ego, he's very friendly and welcoming to everyone. Other than that, I trust you and have fun with it!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202
Yeah that's fine by me, no rush. When I get to it do you also want to see the sketch for the sake of revisions or shall the end result be a surprise? :D
@Panther202
Yeah that's fine by me, no rush. When I get to it do you also want to see the sketch for the sake of revisions or shall the end result be a surprise? :D
I'd love it to be a surprise! I love when artists do that!
I'd love it to be a surprise! I love when artists do that!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Sorry for the delay - the invoice has officially been paid!
Sorry for the delay - the invoice has officially been paid!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7