Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I move to light?
Considering a flight change because of lore, my clan has lots of subclans but mainly there are two clans - the old lair in the Starfall isles and the new lair in the sunbeam ruins… also for dominance and aesthetic reasons, I feel like if I move to light I’ll have motivation to collect more themed g1’s like the Starwood shrine (my plans for my lair is for each tab for themes based off flight) but I’m still sure I fit in arcane perfectly because I love stars, purple and the aesthetic.

Light
Pros: Dominance
-Fits well in lore
-Good aesthetic
-My second favourite flight
-nice eye color
-Potential to start a new themed project
-Lightweaver is awesome
Cons:
Not that much like me

Stay in arcane:
Pros - love the aesthetic
-Suits me
-
What do you guys think?
Considering a flight change because of lore, my clan has lots of subclans but mainly there are two clans - the old lair in the Starfall isles and the new lair in the sunbeam ruins… also for dominance and aesthetic reasons, I feel like if I move to light I’ll have motivation to collect more themed g1’s like the Starwood shrine (my plans for my lair is for each tab for themes based off flight) but I’m still sure I fit in arcane perfectly because I love stars, purple and the aesthetic.

Light
Pros: Dominance
-Fits well in lore
-Good aesthetic
-My second favourite flight
-nice eye color
-Potential to start a new themed project
-Lightweaver is awesome
Cons:
Not that much like me

Stay in arcane:
Pros - love the aesthetic
-Suits me
-
What do you guys think?
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I'd say go to light, but I might be a bit biased because I'm in light.

An argument for light:

1. The eye color works really well with any dragon
2. We do a lot with dominance (Although its mainly profit pushes)
3. Glittermom

An Argument for Arcane:

1. The aesthetic is really pretty in my opinion

Arcane's main advantage is the aesthetic, but light has "All that and more!"
I'd say go to light, but I might be a bit biased because I'm in light.

An argument for light:

1. The eye color works really well with any dragon
2. We do a lot with dominance (Although its mainly profit pushes)
3. Glittermom

An Argument for Arcane:

1. The aesthetic is really pretty in my opinion

Arcane's main advantage is the aesthetic, but light has "All that and more!"
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I don't know arcane's vibes, but I would like to add that Light has always felt rather cozy, which is nice
I don't know arcane's vibes, but I would like to add that Light has always felt rather cozy, which is nice
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
i switched to light from lightning 99% for lore reasons. the lightning aesthetic is cool since i'm an engineer, but my clan lore is much more suited to light now. being in light, i also really appreciate the dom bonuses (almost always one or two extra gathering turns!) and the eye color. i don't spend much time in the flight-exclusive forums so i didn't really lose much in terms of the community. and i appreciate the aesthetics of many flights without being in them!
i switched to light from lightning 99% for lore reasons. the lightning aesthetic is cool since i'm an engineer, but my clan lore is much more suited to light now. being in light, i also really appreciate the dom bonuses (almost always one or two extra gathering turns!) and the eye color. i don't spend much time in the flight-exclusive forums so i didn't really lose much in terms of the community. and i appreciate the aesthetics of many flights without being in them!
queen_katoe.gif
My favorite problem solving trick is to flip a coin. You see, the moment you leave it up to chance, you usually start to root for one side or the other. If you find that you really are still completely impartial, then you can go with whatever the coin flip says. Otherwise, you've successfully identified which choice you like more!
My favorite problem solving trick is to flip a coin. You see, the moment you leave it up to chance, you usually start to root for one side or the other. If you find that you really are still completely impartial, then you can go with whatever the coin flip says. Otherwise, you've successfully identified which choice you like more!
littlemen.png
@CammieChan I think that's the wisest thing I've heard all day 0.0
@CammieChan I think that's the wisest thing I've heard all day 0.0
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@cammiechan omg that is actually so accurate about my life! Such a wise piece of advice, I’ve decided I’ll definitely root for light
@cammiechan omg that is actually so accurate about my life! Such a wise piece of advice, I’ve decided I’ll definitely root for light
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png