Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119 @Aetherna

Orchid smiled, giving a little chuckle at Charlie and the baby mith and basilisk, before turning to the other skydancer. "It is really interesting! Fossils are really cool, let alone living ones! And they definitely look like some dragons, so I can see them being related."
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119 @Aetherna

Orchid smiled, giving a little chuckle at Charlie and the baby mith and basilisk, before turning to the other skydancer. "It is really interesting! Fossils are really cool, let alone living ones! And they definitely look like some dragons, so I can see them being related."
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119 @Aetherna

Xeno perked up at this fact, her frills flaring out a bit as she did so.

"Ohhhh! They actually look very similar to Wildclaws! Do you think they may be related?", she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, I think everyone can notice that-" Vampire sighed as she watched the familiars play. She didn't seem to believe what Chanterelle said, mainly because she was only half listening. She seemed like she was in some kind of haze.

//Ooc - Yes school sucks, though I was starting to think everyone in the rp was waiting on me haha-//
@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119 @Aetherna

Xeno perked up at this fact, her frills flaring out a bit as she did so.

"Ohhhh! They actually look very similar to Wildclaws! Do you think they may be related?", she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, I think everyone can notice that-" Vampire sighed as she watched the familiars play. She didn't seem to believe what Chanterelle said, mainly because she was only half listening. She seemed like she was in some kind of haze.

//Ooc - Yes school sucks, though I was starting to think everyone in the rp was waiting on me haha-//
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
@JupiterGravy
"If by 'hidden treasures' you mean tea shops, then no, not really. If you mean the drinks, well, sure there are!" he replied, beaming. "My Ma is the best tea-brewer around these parts."

@CatTail21
The shrub quivered, and a pink gleam could be seen from within. The unmistakable shimmer of a crystal surface glittered brightly in the sun, giving away Cronchy's hiding spot.

@Aetherna @NotAtAllNight @ArchRaptor
Puffling smiled. "'Round at our place, uncle Horacio is the real Dino enthusiast. He goes digging for fossils every day... and he can't help going on and on about them when he gets back home." she laughed.
"Oh. Uhh... a recommendation? Well, the most popular drink here today is the Dryad's Boba- my Ma's original recipe."
@JupiterGravy
"If by 'hidden treasures' you mean tea shops, then no, not really. If you mean the drinks, well, sure there are!" he replied, beaming. "My Ma is the best tea-brewer around these parts."

@CatTail21
The shrub quivered, and a pink gleam could be seen from within. The unmistakable shimmer of a crystal surface glittered brightly in the sun, giving away Cronchy's hiding spot.

Puffling smiled. "'Round at our place, uncle Horacio is the real Dino enthusiast. He goes digging for fossils every day... and he can't help going on and on about them when he gets back home." she laughed.
"Oh. Uhh... a recommendation? Well, the most popular drink here today is the Dryad's Boba- my Ma's original recipe."
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

“There’s Cronchy.” KLeaf poked her head through the shrub, and waved, “Hey, me and Cluckbeak was looking for you. What happened?”
@Kutipie119

“There’s Cronchy.” KLeaf poked her head through the shrub, and waved, “Hey, me and Cluckbeak was looking for you. What happened?”
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

Avus saunters in slowly and rests his claws on his cane. "Tea?" he says. He squints at the menu and murmurs to himself. The Glade Spring Lord writes down notes while looking around. "Chamomile alright?" he says while putting some treasure on the counter.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81126866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811269/81126866_350.png[/img][/url]
Avus saunters in slowly and rests his claws on his cane. "Tea?" he says. He squints at the menu and murmurs to himself. The Glade Spring Lord writes down notes while looking around. "Chamomile alright?" he says while putting some treasure on the counter.81126866_350.png
@Aetherna @Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

"They do really look like wildclaws," Orchid agreed with Xeno, tilting his head in thought, before chuckling at Puffling's anecdote. "He sounds interesting. Do you know what got him into that kind of stuff?"
@Aetherna @Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

"They do really look like wildclaws," Orchid agreed with Xeno, tilting his head in thought, before chuckling at Puffling's anecdote. "He sounds interesting. Do you know what got him into that kind of stuff?"
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
(sorry for the long wait everyone, I always try to give everyone a chance to answer before posting one big reply to everyone, but this technique has it's downsides. Anyways, the show must go on!)

@CatTail21
At the mention of her name, Cronchy jumped, her crystalline feathers shooting out like arrows from a bow, barely missing KLeaf and Cluckbeak. She slowly turned to see them standing there, concerned.
"Oh. It's you two dopes." She sniffed, drawing a wing across her beak.
"What do you want now?"

@CitrineGrove
Skydrop turned her head to see the new visitor, smiling.
"Welcome! One chamomile coming up!" she called, using her tail to whisk a jar of dried daisy-like plants into her hand. She masterfully shifted pots, tea strainers and ingredients to craft a chamomile for the new customer.
Eyeing the newcomer, she stated: "Not from 'round these parts, are ya?"

"It truly is fascinating. I've never really considered that they resemble wildclaws, but now that you mention it..." she scratched her chin thoughtfully.
"Uncle Horacio was a dino fan for as long as anyone in the family has known him. His partner Lishha (Who's working at the shop here today) met him when they were both very young, so she'd know. You wouldn't know it from looking at her, but she fell head over heels for him. They have been partners for years now, they have a grown child, and she STILL has a crush on him." She laughed to herself.
"Kinda sweet, isnt it?" she said, gesturing over her shoulder to a little black and blue fae covered in bonecarver garb, snoozing on the counter.
(sorry for the long wait everyone, I always try to give everyone a chance to answer before posting one big reply to everyone, but this technique has it's downsides. Anyways, the show must go on!)

@CatTail21
At the mention of her name, Cronchy jumped, her crystalline feathers shooting out like arrows from a bow, barely missing KLeaf and Cluckbeak. She slowly turned to see them standing there, concerned.
"Oh. It's you two dopes." She sniffed, drawing a wing across her beak.
"What do you want now?"

@CitrineGrove
Skydrop turned her head to see the new visitor, smiling.
"Welcome! One chamomile coming up!" she called, using her tail to whisk a jar of dried daisy-like plants into her hand. She masterfully shifted pots, tea strainers and ingredients to craft a chamomile for the new customer.
Eyeing the newcomer, she stated: "Not from 'round these parts, are ya?"

"It truly is fascinating. I've never really considered that they resemble wildclaws, but now that you mention it..." she scratched her chin thoughtfully.
"Uncle Horacio was a dino fan for as long as anyone in the family has known him. His partner Lishha (Who's working at the shop here today) met him when they were both very young, so she'd know. You wouldn't know it from looking at her, but she fell head over heels for him. They have been partners for years now, they have a grown child, and she STILL has a crush on him." She laughed to herself.
"Kinda sweet, isnt it?" she said, gesturing over her shoulder to a little black and blue fae covered in bonecarver garb, snoozing on the counter.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

“We just wanted to make sure you’re alright Cronchy, you’ve ran off into a bush, then crystallized Mr.Feathers.” KLeaf spoke softly.
@Kutipie119

“We just wanted to make sure you’re alright Cronchy, you’ve ran off into a bush, then crystallized Mr.Feathers.” KLeaf spoke softly.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

are people still allowed to join this? it looks like fun !! ))
are people still allowed to join this? it looks like fun !! ))
Xd9alD8.png5uw7m53.pnge2wlrBb.pngexUrsEs.pngfwf0oTL.pngTJdobYa.pnggebx48s.pngvXMTk0k.pnguJuXpVk.pngk2VzuFv.pngLwqWHRS.png1arPkdI.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngQoMzhWb.pngFF7sHLD.pngQNbfPfg.png
@janolink
((ooc: Of course! There's always room for one more!))
@janolink
((ooc: Of course! There's always room for one more!))
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42