Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Avian sonas
Hello there! I hope this is the right place to post this haha. So I have been in the furry fandom for awhile now, and have so far stuck with the same sona. However, I have had ideas to create a new sona, and I'm thinking she's going to be a bird, an owl to be precise. Still deciding on the species, but I'm leaning towards a Eurasian Eagle Owl. I still feel relatively new when creating sonas, and am no artist, do she still will need an artist to draw up a ref for her, but I would like to get some input from the furry community if anyone also has any avian characters, oc's, sonas, and the like. A little inspiration can't hurt!
Hello there! I hope this is the right place to post this haha. So I have been in the furry fandom for awhile now, and have so far stuck with the same sona. However, I have had ideas to create a new sona, and I'm thinking she's going to be a bird, an owl to be precise. Still deciding on the species, but I'm leaning towards a Eurasian Eagle Owl. I still feel relatively new when creating sonas, and am no artist, do she still will need an artist to draw up a ref for her, but I would like to get some input from the furry community if anyone also has any avian characters, oc's, sonas, and the like. A little inspiration can't hurt!
Bump!
Bump!