Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [NAB] Incubating Eggs Dying Bug
Hey,

I had three eggs and I incubated them the day before yesterday, yesterday and now today, and yet I find that one of them is dead and turned to mushy black stuff. Is this a bug or is it something I did wrongly?

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Hey,

I had three eggs and I incubated them the day before yesterday, yesterday and now today, and yet I find that one of them is dead and turned to mushy black stuff. Is this a bug or is it something I did wrongly?

Does anyone else have the same problem?
I'm not sure, but I think eggs have a chance of dying regardless, and incubating just decreases the chance of dying.

But better wait for someone who actually knows for sure, I'm curious too.
I'm not sure, but I think eggs have a chance of dying regardless, and incubating just decreases the chance of dying.

[quote name="Icedragonair" date="2013-06-12 13:38:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=52518#52541"]I'm not sure, but I think eggs have a chance of dying regardless, and incubating just decreases the chance of dying. But better wait for someone who actually knows for sure, I'm curious too.[/quote] Icedragonair is correct. Incubating severely reduces the likelihood of egg mortality, but it can still rarely happen.

Icedragonair is correct. Incubating severely reduces the likelihood of egg mortality, but it can still rarely happen.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer