Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt-A-Wish
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 89
@cloudyblossom
You can now fly! ...but only when it's raining outside.

I wish all mosquitos would go to hell no matter what
@cloudyblossom
You can now fly! ...but only when it's raining outside.

I wish all mosquitos would go to hell no matter what
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Sandwichcats Alright, they will! But the way to get there includes drinking the blood of a human at least 3 times. So thank you for forcing a plague upon us.

I wish I didn't fail my first exam for forecasting.
@Sandwichcats Alright, they will! But the way to get there includes drinking the blood of a human at least 3 times. So thank you for forcing a plague upon us.

I wish I didn't fail my first exam for forecasting.
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin You passed the test! But now that class doesn't count for any credits or prerequisites.

I wish things didn't get dusty.
@TheRedPaladin You passed the test! But now that class doesn't count for any credits or prerequisites.

I wish things didn't get dusty.
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
@Vaninova Granted, but you have sent the world into chaos as this COMPLETELY cleans the air. Now things that should be rotting/molding is no longer doing so as spores cannot spread. Congrats. You have killed the world silently, without even a whiff of danger or decay.

I wish I knew more than one language fluently.
@Vaninova Granted, but you have sent the world into chaos as this COMPLETELY cleans the air. Now things that should be rotting/molding is no longer doing so as spores cannot spread. Congrats. You have killed the world silently, without even a whiff of danger or decay.

I wish I knew more than one language fluently.
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin granted but you can only speak the language if you are in the country.

i want my motivation back
@TheRedPaladin granted but you can only speak the language if you are in the country.

i want my motivation back
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Soukyu You can only focus on things in intervals of 5.4 hours.

I wish I had a tail.

@Soukyu You can only focus on things in intervals of 5.4 hours.

I wish I had a tail.

Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png 2SPT1Mh.png bYt72YT.png
HdmxfuE.png Ljw7JvQ.png LPrySKC.png hlApQka.png
h8O0jfR.png ICOcASs.png
4kekx4D.png dN2BNAK.png xj6Mn2e.png
So you want to do an art of us
@Hokuto Granted, but the tail is extremely matted and has twigs in it

I wish I never have to sleep again.
@Hokuto Granted, but the tail is extremely matted and has twigs in it

I wish I never have to sleep again.
furry_fiddle.pngmuckbottom_catfish.png
@plumleaf Granted, but you may never be able to blink again and there's no relief

I wish for a husband
@plumleaf Granted, but you may never be able to blink again and there's no relief

I wish for a husband
hsWXUgp.pngqifq6pT.png
He is the dumbest, laziest thing you've ever seen. he also wants to fill the entire house with boomers.
He is the dumbest, laziest thing you've ever seen. he also wants to fill the entire house with boomers.
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.pngEBEMlSX.png
I want the best pet in the world.
I want the best pet in the world.
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.pngEBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 89