Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finished a G1 and screaming about it
So I hatched this girl from my Dustcarve Statue a year ago, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70156558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701566/70156558_350.png[/img][/url] and even tho I'm not a big Gen1 collector, she got such nice colours I had to keep her. Cut to yesterday, and I find another Gen1, who has the same secondary as her, and was hatched four days before she was. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69985482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699855/69985482_350.png[/img][/url] Anyways I spent an irresponsible amount of money buying, gene-ing, and dressing him up in the span of like, a few hours and I need to scream and point at him and how matchy they are for a hot sec.
So I hatched this girl from my Dustcarve Statue a year ago,

70156558_350.png

and even tho I'm not a big Gen1 collector, she got such nice colours I had to keep her.

Cut to yesterday, and I find another Gen1,

who has the same secondary as her,

and was hatched four days before she was.

69985482_350.png

Anyways I spent an irresponsible amount of money buying, gene-ing, and dressing him up in the span of like, a few hours and I need to scream and point at him and how matchy they are for a hot sec.
3EnpSxZ.png
O-O they're beautiful! Reminds me of kelp beds because of the scene, great aesthetic! They're really cool
O-O they're beautiful! Reminds me of kelp beds because of the scene, great aesthetic! They're really cool
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Such pretty colors! I love teal-range dragons and the ghost on those two is just perfect.
Such pretty colors! I love teal-range dragons and the ghost on those two is just perfect.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amazing! I love them and they look perfect with that Scene *-*
Amazing! I love them and they look perfect with that Scene *-*
mUZuvLZ.png
they're both gorgeous, I would scream about them too! :D
they're both gorgeous, I would scream about them too! :D
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
They're lovely! And I hoped for Nori's name after I saw Wakame's name :)
They're lovely! And I hoped for Nori's name after I saw Wakame's name :)
@saltitude lol thank you!! Wakame was actually going to be her name before my friend said Nori so I've had that one in the back pocket for a full year xD Finally having both does the good brain juice thing [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@saltitude lol thank you!!

Wakame was actually going to be her name before my friend said Nori so I've had that one in the back pocket for a full year xD

Finally having both does the good brain juice thing
3EnpSxZ.png
They're absolutely stunning, congrats! I'm in awe with their spirited, aquatic vibes, and you did an excellent job on their gene, accent, and apparel choice. They look like divine creatures of the ocean, and I love their bright blue and green colour tones :)
They're absolutely stunning, congrats! I'm in awe with their spirited, aquatic vibes, and you did an excellent job on their gene, accent, and apparel choice. They look like divine creatures of the ocean, and I love their bright blue and green colour tones :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai omg thank you so much!! [emoji=guardian scared size=1] I haven't come up with any lore for them so the two of them being divine would be interesting to play around with!
@Luunai omg thank you so much!!
I haven't come up with any lore for them so the two of them being divine would be interesting to play around with!
3EnpSxZ.png
They both have such lovely colors! Congratulations on getting them and the work that you have put toward them. It is so nice when people are able to set up a neat pair.
They both have such lovely colors! Congratulations on getting them and the work that you have put toward them. It is so nice when people are able to set up a neat pair.
dT9HQge.png
StJyjbv.png