Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ESPIONAGE- ROR Discussion- {closed}
1 2 3
Does it????? I thought it was all of them. In that case Fae would be the better one rn
Does it????? I thought it was all of them. In that case Fae would be the better one rn
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
Yeah, based on my understanding it looks like we'd be fine to use the breed-specific abilities again since it's a new round. If needed I can send the head honchos a message just to verify?? >w> But it looks like the Fae's moves seems to be the ideal choice for most of us
Yeah, based on my understanding it looks like we'd be fine to use the breed-specific abilities again since it's a new round. If needed I can send the head honchos a message just to verify?? >w> But it looks like the Fae's moves seems to be the ideal choice for most of us
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
Alright, Fae it is then?
Alright, Fae it is then?
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
I'd say so, since it seems to be the majority choice!

Also, I checked with the head honchos just to verify we can use the breed-specific abilities multiple times and they confirmed- we can c:
I'd say so, since it seems to be the majority choice!

Also, I checked with the head honchos just to verify we can use the breed-specific abilities multiple times and they confirmed- we can c:
Yep, sounds good to me!
Yep, sounds good to me!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz @drakha @Poison49

So personally, I'm thinking of Skydancer and Banescale again.

Skydancer cause I feel we've been getting low rolls, and it will ensure we get a decent buildup this round.

Banescale cause it will help us claw up.

Between the two, I'm more for skydancer though since the gap between us and Team A is only a little bit.
@Twizz @drakha @Poison49

So personally, I'm thinking of Skydancer and Banescale again.

Skydancer cause I feel we've been getting low rolls, and it will ensure we get a decent buildup this round.

Banescale cause it will help us claw up.

Between the two, I'm more for skydancer though since the gap between us and Team A is only a little bit.
@Sinuzaki @Twizz @drakha

Skydancer seems like a good idea, ye~
@Sinuzaki @Twizz @drakha

Skydancer seems like a good idea, ye~
@drakha @Poison49 @Sinuzaki

Skydancer works for me but I also thought our team Spiral's Knotted Up ability might be an interesting option since there's a couple of teams with big leads we could hit with it.
@drakha @Poison49 @Sinuzaki

Skydancer works for me but I also thought our team Spiral's Knotted Up ability might be an interesting option since there's a couple of teams with big leads we could hit with it.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Sinuzaki @Twizz @drakha

Spiral's ability only hits the first place team, sadly, though it wouldn't be too bad if we tried it next round maybe?
@Sinuzaki @Twizz @drakha

Spiral's ability only hits the first place team, sadly, though it wouldn't be too bad if we tried it next round maybe?
@twizz @sinuzaki @poison49
ahhhh goodness, work has really gotten a hold of me.
i feel like we could use the spiral's ability in hopes to get a higher place maybe.

also, if i don't respond, but you guys do need it, please feel free. i didn't think work was going to be as hectic as it is.
@twizz @sinuzaki @poison49
ahhhh goodness, work has really gotten a hold of me.
i feel like we could use the spiral's ability in hopes to get a higher place maybe.

also, if i don't respond, but you guys do need it, please feel free. i didn't think work was going to be as hectic as it is.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2 3