Granted but you can't shapeshift into anything other than basic shapes

i wish i had a pretty g1 imperial

ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@wormbook

Granted but it has your least favorite colors and genes. It also has hundreds of unnamed exalted hatchlings.

i wish for some UGLY dragons

@wormbook

Granted but it has your least favorite colors and genes. It also has hundreds of unnamed exalted hatchlings.

i wish for some UGLY dragons

ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171

Granted!
However, your computer/phone has had enough of displaying ugly dragons. It sprouts human legs, kicks you in the knees, & then smashes through the nearest wall.

I wish I could befriend a bumblebee
@ExoticButters171

Granted!
However, your computer/phone has had enough of displaying ugly dragons. It sprouts human legs, kicks you in the knees, & then smashes through the nearest wall.

I wish I could befriend a bumblebee
0OCsCu2.png
@Mochasaur Granted, but its a short-lived friendship, for the bumblebee soon gets pretty tired of you and leaves you with a sting.

I wish I could grow any plant in my room without sunlight.
@Mochasaur Granted, but its a short-lived friendship, for the bumblebee soon gets pretty tired of you and leaves you with a sting.

I wish I could grow any plant in my room without sunlight.
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@steamedclovers granted, but they still need energy, so you have to feed them meat, and they're HUNGRY

i wish i had a tail
@steamedclovers granted, but they still need energy, so you have to feed them meat, and they're HUNGRY

i wish i had a tail
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
@ghostrobots granted but it hurts when you have to sit down on a chair. also its a fat spotted seal tail so it just feels uncomfortable in general

i wish i wasnt so lazy
@ghostrobots granted but it hurts when you have to sit down on a chair. also its a fat spotted seal tail so it just feels uncomfortable in general

i wish i wasnt so lazy
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
You are not lazy at all now. People make you play fairground games for them and raiste exalt fodder with the WORST moves
You are not lazy at all now. People make you play fairground games for them and raiste exalt fodder with the WORST moves
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
@SeawingPike What is your wish?
@SeawingPike What is your wish?
goSc2L4.png
I want to be able to travel between book universes at my will. I can pick my appearance, powers, and i can return at will:)
I want to be able to travel between book universes at my will. I can pick my appearance, powers, and i can return at will:)
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
@SeawingPike
granted but in every universe whenever you try to talk you instead end up making animal noises, different for each one. no one can understand you unfortunately.

i wish i could flyyy :((
@SeawingPike
granted but in every universe whenever you try to talk you instead end up making animal noises, different for each one. no one can understand you unfortunately.

i wish i could flyyy :((
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89