Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angelfall Hospital {OOC} {OPEN}
Well, we have a lot of patients, a few staff members, and one clone so far in terms of characters. I’m hoping to get a few more staff members in before I start up the IC.
Well, we have a lot of patients, a few staff members, and one clone so far in terms of characters. I’m hoping to get a few more staff members in before I start up the IC.
LIo8D8G.gif
ooo then i’ll send in a staff member as well

would it be fine if they were a former patient of the hospital?
ooo then i’ll send in a staff member as well

would it be fine if they were a former patient of the hospital?
It would be completely fine!
It would be completely fine!
LIo8D8G.gif
while i won't be making my own clone characters for the forseeable future (i wanna keep myself under control with just two lol) i do like the idea of patchie clones being entirely different pokemon from them like, maybe with different shiny patches, and maybe sometimes one is mostly regular coloring or sometimes mostly shiny [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/477957977853263872/1034331175549939792/unknown.png[/img]
while i won't be making my own clone characters for the forseeable future (i wanna keep myself under control with just two lol) i do like the idea of patchie clones being entirely different pokemon from them

like, maybe with different shiny patches, and maybe sometimes one is mostly regular coloring or sometimes mostly shiny

unknown.png
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
That would probably make a whole lot of sense.
That would probably make a whole lot of sense.
LIo8D8G.gif
Also, I’ll probably get the reboot for the Pokémon Lab thread up after we get the IC for this thread started.
Also, I’ll probably get the reboot for the Pokémon Lab thread up after we get the IC for this thread started.
LIo8D8G.gif
What roles do we need to get the IC rolling?
What roles do we need to get the IC rolling?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Well, we’re in need of more doctors and nurses, some EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians. In this roleplay, they’re the ones responsible for bringing patients from different universes to Angelfall), and a few therapists.

Also, I’d just say go ahead and add in a character that is either a doctor or a nurse.
Well, we’re in need of more doctors and nurses, some EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians. In this roleplay, they’re the ones responsible for bringing patients from different universes to Angelfall), and a few therapists.

Also, I’d just say go ahead and add in a character that is either a doctor or a nurse.
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm experimenting at this point. I've never played three characters at once before LOL
I'm experimenting at this point. I've never played three characters at once before LOL
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Name: Howl Age: Unknown Gender: Female Species: Aberration Fandom They’re From: Just my lair. Role: Patient Ailment: Got their claws stuck in one of those tube finger traps. Mental Status: Normal Personality: Mischievous Powers: Able to conjure items from the shadows. Appearance: Black White And Red [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81319843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813199/81319843_350.png[/img][/url]
Name: Howl
Species: Aberration
Fandom They’re From: Just my lair.
Role: Patient
Ailment: Got their claws stuck in one of those tube finger traps.

Mental Status: Normal
Personality: Mischievous
Powers: Able to conjure items from the shadows.
Appearance: Black White And Red
81319843_350.png