Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48
This [quote]The number of recent forum posts displayed on the Clan Profile page has been increased from three (3) to five (5).[/quote] and [quote]The comment section is now more compact. Commenter names are displayed in a smaller font and the comment box is shorter by default.[/quote] is very needed! thank you very much! After disappointed previous update it make me happy and optimistic it future! New funny apparel like horse equipment do my mood on hight point today, I'm so happy to see something that I truly like without "but".
This
Quote:
The number of recent forum posts displayed on the Clan Profile page has been increased from three (3) to five (5).
and
Quote:
The comment section is now more compact. Commenter names are displayed in a smaller font and the comment box is shorter by default.
is very needed! thank you very much! After disappointed previous update it make me happy and optimistic it future!

New funny apparel like horse equipment do my mood on hight point today, I'm so happy to see something that I truly like without "but".
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
Thank you for the pretty new apparels! Also I'm glad that I can see what grand exchange items are already in my hoard to avoid buying duplicates
Thank you for the pretty new apparels! Also I'm glad that I can see what grand exchange items are already in my hoard to avoid buying duplicates
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I'm so happy with this update!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the carousel apparel, especially the bridles. I think I put like five or so on my dragons. Hoping very hard for a pink recolor in the future!!!
I'm so happy with this update!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the carousel apparel, especially the bridles. I think I put like five or so on my dragons. Hoping very hard for a pink recolor in the future!!!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
what are the colors for the dragon in the banner image? she's so cute...
what are the colors for the dragon in the banner image? she's so cute...
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
GASP
GASP
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
These are so pretty??? Oh my god???
These are so pretty??? Oh my god???
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
The blankets are so cute ;o;!!! I hope we get an orange and a green recolor!
The blankets are so cute ;o;!!! I hope we get an orange and a green recolor!
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Filigree that's not gem items? Thank youuu
Filigree that's not gem items? Thank youuu
underskrift-geo.png
UWAAA I LOVE THESE STIMMING SO MUCH RN
UWAAA I LOVE THESE STIMMING SO MUCH RN
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png