Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it's a leg
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2022-10-20 04:56:37" ] This made me remember about the possibility of using specific feet/hand apparel and having neither cover the back leg/claw Edit: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=18800,19653&xt=dressing.png[/img] Pain. [/quote] apparel is expensive gotta split the cost with a friend and you each take one
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2022-10-20 04:56:37:
This made me remember about the possibility of using specific feet/hand apparel and having neither cover the back leg/claw

Edit:

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=18800,19653&xt=dressing.png
Pain.
apparel is expensive

gotta split the cost with a friend and you each take one
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
This whole thread is just schrodinger's tundra it's glorious
This whole thread is just schrodinger's tundra it's glorious
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
As someone who mostly breed tundras, this post is making me have an identity crisis
As someone who mostly breed tundras, this post is making me have an identity crisis
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
It was intended to be a leg, but it is a bit confusing to look at and some of the artists who did apparel for us interpreted it as an arm. It is my bad as art director that I did not catch it.

But now they are in use as pieces of arm apparel and it has been in the game for too long to change it; it might be a part of someone’s favorite outfit!

That said, the Schrodinger‘s limb is very funny.
It was intended to be a leg, but it is a bit confusing to look at and some of the artists who did apparel for us interpreted it as an arm. It is my bad as art director that I did not catch it.

But now they are in use as pieces of arm apparel and it has been in the game for too long to change it; it might be a part of someone’s favorite outfit!

this just in, its a legggggggggg

legs! legs! WHATS ON THE MENU
this just in, its a legggggggggg

legs! legs! WHATS ON THE MENU
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
The Schrodinger's Limb omg

I'm not calling it anything else now
The Schrodinger's Limb omg

I'm not calling it anything else now
vDH0pGc.png
the longer i look at tundras the more cursed they get. its hard to be a tundra lover
the longer i look at tundras the more cursed they get. its hard to be a tundra lover
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
[quote name="xbirdsongx" date="2022-10-20 09:21:57" ] hmm if you look at the faded marks, there are two limbs shown, just very faintly the cyan color is the other front limb, and the dark blue is the back leg [img]https://i.ibb.co/3YypQcN/A12-B4438-8-F83-48-E7-A9-D9-F91-D13479370.png[/img] [/quote] This is mind blowing [emoji=ridgeback scared size=2]
xbirdsongx wrote on 2022-10-20 09:21:57:
hmm if you look at the faded marks, there are two limbs shown, just very faintly

the cyan color is the other front limb, and the dark blue is the back leg
A12-B4438-8-F83-48-E7-A9-D9-F91-D13479370.png
This is mind blowing
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
[quote name="@Undel" date="2022-10-20 12:34:58" ] It was intended to be a leg, but it is a bit confusing to look at and some of the artists who did apparel for us interpreted it as an arm. It is my bad as art director that I did not catch it. But now they are in use as pieces of arm apparel and it has been in the game for too long to change it; it might be a part of someone’s favorite outfit! That said, the Schrodinger‘s limb is very funny. [/quote] Given that, can we expect it to be used as leg apparel from now on?
@Undel wrote on 2022-10-20 12:34:58:

Given that, can we expect it to be used as leg apparel from now on?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="mithrel" date="2022-10-20 13:53:14" ] [quote name="@Undel" date="2022-10-20 12:34:58" ] It was intended to be a leg, but it is a bit confusing to look at and some of the artists who did apparel for us interpreted it as an arm. It is my bad as art director that I did not catch it. But now they are in use as pieces of arm apparel and it has been in the game for too long to change it; it might be a part of someone’s favorite outfit! That said, the Schrodinger‘s limb is very funny. [/quote] Given that, can we expect it to be used as leg apparel from now on? [/quote] Only if I remember to check for it... >.>
mithrel wrote on 2022-10-20 13:53:14:
@Undel wrote on 2022-10-20 12:34:58:

Given that, can we expect it to be used as leg apparel from now on?

Only if I remember to check for it... >.>
1 2 3 4 5