Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 672 673
I'd love to be added on the waitlist again! I keep having ideas for what to add to my hoard, ha. I'd also like to be on your general pinglist, please (if I'm not already).
I'd love to be added on the waitlist again! I keep having ideas for what to add to my hoard, ha. I'd also like to be on your general pinglist, please (if I'm not already).
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Could I possibly be added to the news and events pinglist please?
Could I possibly be added to the news and events pinglist please?
Owc6juK.gif
Gbwcg3q.png pZJYyk4.png Lshkoju.png awUnQ0L.png rix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.png J7D1quC.png Da1cz0f.png QUIpVFE.png 3adgzZD.png HSWqWgZ.png
lRrqUgT.gif
Please add me to your waitlist! Lovely bottles
Please add me to your waitlist! Lovely bottles
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
I'd love to hop on the waitlist please! as well as the news and event ping, thank you ♥
I'd love to hop on the waitlist please! as well as the news and event ping, thank you ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@lemonsharks @QueenNewt

Would you like to be on the waitlist for orders? Or on the pinglist for news and events?
@lemonsharks @QueenNewt

Would you like to be on the waitlist for orders? Or on the pinglist for news and events?
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@TheMageLemon245 @Arianethel @Eskoniss

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@TheMageLemon245 @Arianethel @Eskoniss

You've been moved up to an open slot!
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Arianethel #285574 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk Globe [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=canopic jar] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ancestral Incense] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=catfeather loop] Floating [b]Color for Base:[/b] Gold [b]Pattern for base:[/b] Stars [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Light (no gene) [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Flight: Water [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=bubble brook gecko] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=cosmo gecko] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=blue dragon seaslug] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emporer [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=skycat] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=bone fiend] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=cog frog] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light (gold for the color of the base) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
Username and ID#: Arianethel #285574
Bottle shape: Solarpunk Globe
Item 1: Canopic Jar Still
Item 2: Ancestral Incense Floating
Item 3: Catfeather Loop Floating
Color for Base: Gold
Pattern for base: Stars
Colour and gene of ornament: Light (no gene)
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Flight: Water
Item 1: Bubble Brook Gecko Floating
Item 2: Cosmo Gecko Floating
Item 3: Blue Dragon Seaslug Floating
Flight element bead: Water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Bottle shape: Emporer
Item 1: Skycat Floating
Item 2: Bone Fiend Still
Item 3: Cog Frog Still
Flight element bead: Light (gold for the color of the base)
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
7d96ebw.gif
@Amariel both please!
@Amariel both please!
80a2c90f21114347c545f12387d09c08a1bba25c.png jfjFfKg.gif 81105481.png zKcvJhj.gif 9e168eafbe6ba37a18defac72bc0b8155fd29236.png
@Arianethel

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $6 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@Arianethel

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $6 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Eskoniss #419638 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell jar (copper, constellation base) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Dolomite Geode] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Sash] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Forgotten Crown] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b]n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Rectangular [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ashen Lightning Glass] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Intact Stone Relief] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Clouddancer Hide] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b]Black giraffe [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Column, Doric [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Shattered Glass] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Shattered Ceramic Shard] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b]n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
Username and ID#: Eskoniss #419638
Bottle shape: Bell jar (copper, constellation base)
Item 1: Dolomite Geode Still
Item 2: Ceremonial Sash Floating
Item 3: Forgotten Crown Floating
Flight element bead: wind
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament:n/a

Bottle shape: Rectangular
Item 1: Ashen Lightning Glass Still
Item 2: Intact Stone Relief Floating
Item 3: Clouddancer Hide Floating
Flight element bead: light