Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 644 645 646 647 648 ... 708 709
[quote name="Kumatora" date="2022-10-11 12:57:12" ] I'm gong to say this every so often but I sincerely think it would be good for Everyone if we had more focus on recolors of already existing apparel There are some colors on the wheel that have very few matching pieces of apparel and it would lessen the workload of art being made for new apparel Especially for things like notn/yearly events this would be great because I personally love the witch apparel sets and jester apparel sets, so having more colors available would be amazing [/quote] HUUUUUGE support, I have said this numerous times and I am also chiming in to say that NoTN especially deserves more recolours. We can get a lower amount of new items for NoTN but it should get more recolours. What I have in mind are: a turquoise and a sandy Poisonbrewer set a black and gold and a blue and gold Flame set a dark, murky green Terror set a dark purple and gold Ghast set a black book collection a golden crystal
Kumatora wrote on 2022-10-11 12:57:12:
I'm gong to say this every so often but I sincerely think it would be good for Everyone if we had more focus on recolors of already existing apparel

There are some colors on the wheel that have very few matching pieces of apparel and it would lessen the workload of art being made for new apparel
Especially for things like notn/yearly events this would be great because I personally love the witch apparel sets and jester apparel sets, so having more colors available would be amazing

HUUUUUGE support, I have said this numerous times and I am also chiming in to say that NoTN especially deserves more recolours. We can get a lower amount of new items for NoTN but it should get more recolours. What I have in mind are:

a turquoise and a sandy Poisonbrewer set
a black and gold and a blue and gold Flame set
a dark, murky green Terror set
a dark purple and gold Ghast set
a black book collection
a golden crystal
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
There should be beards and mustaches to give to dragons! Like big bushy wizard-y beards and big curly mustaches!
There should be beards and mustaches to give to dragons! Like big bushy wizard-y beards and big curly mustaches!
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
[quote name="Kumatora" date="2022-10-11 12:57:12" ] I'm gong to say this every so often but I sincerely think it would be good for Everyone if we had more focus on recolors of already existing apparel [/quote] Huge agree. [emoji=fae love size=1] I also think there should be more peircings like the wing cuffs and wing bangles. I think they're a cool concept but they have limited colors that don't match some of the other jewlery and they're easily hidden under other apparel depending on the breed.
Kumatora wrote on 2022-10-11 12:57:12:
I'm gong to say this every so often but I sincerely think it would be good for Everyone if we had more focus on recolors of already existing apparel

Huge agree.

I also think there should be more peircings like the wing cuffs and wing bangles. I think they're a cool concept but they have limited colors that don't match some of the other jewlery and they're easily hidden under other apparel depending on the breed.
UZVTEBc.png
photoshopping an idea out of curiosity and I just- [img]https://i.imgur.com/vJIgXy4.png[/img] Shadow Solar Blade recolors would be awesome! Could call them Umbral Blades or something similar? I kinda wanna go recolor for all the poses now
photoshopping an idea out of curiosity and I just-
vJIgXy4.png
Shadow Solar Blade recolors would be awesome! Could call them Umbral Blades or something similar? I kinda wanna go recolor for all the poses now
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
[quote name="ENDragon6" date="2022-10-15 23:23:11" ] photoshopping an idea out of curiosity and I just- [img]https://i.imgur.com/vJIgXy4.png[/img] Shadow Solar Blade recolors would be awesome! Could call them Umbral Blades or something similar? I kinda wanna go recolor for all the poses now [/quote] Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES.
ENDragon6 wrote on 2022-10-15 23:23:11:
vJIgXy4.png
Shadow Solar Blade recolors would be awesome! Could call them Umbral Blades or something similar? I kinda wanna go recolor for all the poses now
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="ENDragon6" date="2022-10-15 23:23:11" ] photoshopping an idea out of curiosity and I just- [img]https://i.imgur.com/vJIgXy4.png[/img] Shadow Solar Blade recolors would be awesome! Could call them Umbral Blades or something similar? I kinda wanna go recolor for all the poses now [/quote] Ok! Update on this: I now have recolors for all poses + 5 examples available with dragons in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71303725]this lovely dude's bio[/url]. Feel free to poke around! [i]Here's one of the included examples, for funsies.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1TU6Qu.png[/img]
ENDragon6 wrote on 2022-10-15 23:23:11:
vJIgXy4.png
Ok! Update on this: I now have recolors for all poses + 5 examples available with dragons in this lovely dude's bio. Feel free to poke around!
Here's one of the included examples, for funsies.
C1TU6Qu.png
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
[quote name="ClassicToneJakal" date="2022-10-11 23:13:21" ] There should be beards and mustaches to give to dragons! Like big bushy wizard-y beards and big curly mustaches! [/quote] Please I have so many fandragons that need beards ;A; More hair styles too?? Who doesn’t want hair on their dragons XD!! Braids? Ponytails? Pixie cuts? Big beards? Plssss Yess!!!! We also need a brunette recolour for this set too [item=Flaxen Unicorn Horn] [item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane] [item=Flaxen Unicorn Tail] Could be called Bronze unicorn set or whatever..pls more hairstyles I beg. ..actually why isn’t there a brunette colour for that item set? Do brunettes not exist in flight rising XD?
ClassicToneJakal wrote on 2022-10-11 23:13:21:

Please I have so many fandragons that need beards ;A;

More hair styles too?? Who doesn’t want hair on their dragons XD!!

Braids? Ponytails? Pixie cuts? Big beards? Plssss

Yess!!!!

We also need a brunette recolour for this set too Flaxen Unicorn Horn Flaxen Unicorn Mane Flaxen Unicorn Tail

Could be called Bronze unicorn set or whatever..pls more hairstyles I beg.

..actually why isn’t there a brunette colour for that item set? Do brunettes not exist in flight rising XD?
JNpe71y.png
The carousel sets are just amazing, I'd like to see more colors including a Navy Blue/Silver/White coloration, night sky appealing,
and a Red/Green/Silver or Gold in rich tones for the royal look.
The carousel sets are just amazing, I'd like to see more colors including a Navy Blue/Silver/White coloration, night sky appealing,
and a Red/Green/Silver or Gold in rich tones for the royal look.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
PLEASE have a blue recolor for the carousel set... I agree with blue and white or silver, that would be amazing and would probably go over really well

Also since I'm just thinking about it and I'm here, lumberjack set... We'd get so much highly requested stuff from that... Flannel... Jeans.. Axe...
PLEASE have a blue recolor for the carousel set... I agree with blue and white or silver, that would be amazing and would probably go over really well

Also since I'm just thinking about it and I'm here, lumberjack set... We'd get so much highly requested stuff from that... Flannel... Jeans.. Axe...
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][b][size=5]Lantern apparel![/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74337252][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743373/74337252_350.png[/img][/url] Example of the skin that inspired me ---------- It would be similar to the cartographer, where most breeds hold it in their mouths, but others hold it in their hands [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76397701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763978/76397701_350.png[/img][/url] Example of the cartographer apparel [item=cartographer] -------------------------------------[/center] [size=5]Color ideas:[/size] Marketplace: Orange flame, red flame, yellow flame Baldwin: Starwood flame (cyan) (maybe at level 9-10?)
Lantern apparel!
74337252_350.png
Example of the skin that inspired me
It would be similar to the cartographer, where most breeds hold it in their mouths, but others hold it in their hands
76397701_350.png
Example of the cartographer apparel
Cartographer
Color ideas:
Marketplace: Orange flame, red flame, yellow flame
Baldwin: Starwood flame (cyan) (maybe at level 9-10?)
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
1 2 ... 644 645 646 647 648 ... 708 709