Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48
The tail twirl has a layering issue with both wildclaw poses - the "wing" flare on the big heart deco layers overtop of the wildclaw's wing, when it should be behind it considering it's curled flush around the tail on all other breeds. More obvious on the males, but it seems to be slightly overlapping the wing on the females too: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/905629231915085865/1032705280473051166/unknown.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/905629231915085865/1032706437455032390/unknown.png[/img]
The tail twirl has a layering issue with both wildclaw poses - the "wing" flare on the big heart deco layers overtop of the wildclaw's wing, when it should be behind it considering it's curled flush around the tail on all other breeds.

More obvious on the males, but it seems to be slightly overlapping the wing on the females too:
unknown.pngunknown.png
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
whooo horse and deer snappers here I come :D
whooo horse and deer snappers here I come :D
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
I love the apparel omg
I love the apparel omg
Oh these are perfect!
Oh these are perfect!
O-oh my gosh? This is SO nice! As a carousel lover, these are absolutely... Stunning, gorgeous, amazing! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
O-oh my gosh?
This is SO nice! As a carousel lover, these are absolutely... Stunning, gorgeous, amazing!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
awww these are soo cute! very pretty, I'm not sure which of my dragons is going to get some of these but by gosh Someone will wear it!
awww these are soo cute! very pretty, I'm not sure which of my dragons is going to get some of these but by gosh Someone will wear it!
Love of the king
No traveling dragons, please!
r1iCGFl.png
Oh my, did I choose a great time to sign up to this game!
Not sure if this will fit the style of my dragons or if I can ever manage to obtain this gear, but it is absolutely beautifully fancy
Oh my, did I choose a great time to sign up to this game!
Not sure if this will fit the style of my dragons or if I can ever manage to obtain this gear, but it is absolutely beautifully fancy
..Hmm.. didn't know we needed that but ok :) they're pretty, thank you staff ^^)

Ooh awesome, thank you for all your hard work on fixing things :D ^^)
..Hmm.. didn't know we needed that but ok :) they're pretty, thank you staff ^^)

Ooh awesome, thank you for all your hard work on fixing things :D ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Horse time :). Also happy with the quality of life updates.
Horse time :). Also happy with the quality of life updates.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
I love these so much!
I love these so much!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48