Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon's Treasure/Hoard [With mockups]
1 2 3
Support! I love hoarding things, and would love to give some of my dragons hoards! I actually like the vertical alignment better than the horizontal, but agree that the placement of the vertical mockup being beside the dragon might not be a great idea with scenes. Maybe a toggleable placement option, if it's not too difficult to implement?
Support! I love hoarding things, and would love to give some of my dragons hoards! I actually like the vertical alignment better than the horizontal, but agree that the placement of the vertical mockup being beside the dragon might not be a great idea with scenes. Maybe a toggleable placement option, if it's not too difficult to implement?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I support this idea so much-- although I'm not entirely against it being to the left of the dragon (in all honesty, thats where I prefer it as long as there arent "empty" dotted lines in the other areas.)

I do also like the mockup being under the dragon, but the 9 items horizontally looks REALLY weird to me, especially in a vista-less bio you can only have 7 across; with a vista it's six. Really don't like odd numbers in design, but with that aside even 9 feels... too much. I think it should be 8 across personally, just looks better. (while 6 feels... too empty in comparison.)
I support this idea so much-- although I'm not entirely against it being to the left of the dragon (in all honesty, thats where I prefer it as long as there arent "empty" dotted lines in the other areas.)

I do also like the mockup being under the dragon, but the 9 items horizontally looks REALLY weird to me, especially in a vista-less bio you can only have 7 across; with a vista it's six. Really don't like odd numbers in design, but with that aside even 9 feels... too much. I think it should be 8 across personally, just looks better. (while 6 feels... too empty in comparison.)
LWDw43p.png
I like this, support! It’s definitely a fun way to personalize your dragon.
I like this, support! It’s definitely a fun way to personalize your dragon.
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Love this idea, big support for a treasure sink in this way! I like the idea of items being unusable, possibly even unable to be taken back/used again. Things like familiars could be excluded
Love this idea, big support for a treasure sink in this way! I like the idea of items being unusable, possibly even unable to be taken back/used again. Things like familiars could be excluded
I love the horizontal option- honestly I don't pay that much attention to most of the non-functional items on FR, so it would give me a reason to give them a second look beyond just hoarding them for den slot tasks or swipp/baldwin
I love the horizontal option- honestly I don't pay that much attention to most of the non-functional items on FR, so it would give me a reason to give them a second look beyond just hoarding them for den slot tasks or swipp/baldwin
Full support!! This would be really fun and great for fleshing out dragons' characters
Full support!! This would be really fun and great for fleshing out dragons' characters
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
support!
support!
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
I would love this, support. Coding in the bio is always an option but I've never really enjoyed going to the game database and tracking down items to use. I like something that gives us another little use for materials/trinkets besides Baldwin or trading features! I can also see the application in using it to display high value items being sold (eggs and scrolls come to mind).

The one below the dragon is my favorite mockup. I really prefer it being above the bio, I feel like anywhere else risks being missed completely by people if someone has a very long dragon bio.
I would love this, support. Coding in the bio is always an option but I've never really enjoyed going to the game database and tracking down items to use. I like something that gives us another little use for materials/trinkets besides Baldwin or trading features! I can also see the application in using it to display high value items being sold (eggs and scrolls come to mind).

The one below the dragon is my favorite mockup. I really prefer it being above the bio, I feel like anywhere else risks being missed completely by people if someone has a very long dragon bio.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
[quote name="bakugames" date="2022-09-25 17:18:36" ] Made a corrected mockup for it: -snip image- And how it'd look with open dragon info: -snip image again- Didn't do a new one, but for "infinite" set-ups (or probably a high limit like 100), I assumed it'd only load 8 items first, and then you could expand the box, to not lag devices in general Link to actual post: [url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3171365/1#post_52324225][/url] [/quote] I highly support this idea and particularly love the layout from this post. [quote name="cantrip" date="2022-09-26 10:00:26" ] -snip text- ...maybe do a mishmash of the two with a very, very high limit (like the 100 slots deal) where the price goes up in tiers every time they hit the cap, so that it's sort of like unlocking hidden rows? maybe? ex. 25kt for the first 9, increase to 40kt for the 2nd 9, increase to 70kt for the 3rd 9, and so on, so that it's a smaller increase that doesn't kick in until you have a full section filled up, to allow people the ability to max the items in the bar out before they have to start shelling out a higher amount to help keep it easier to have a 'clean, full' bar while still being more expensive for folks who want the 'prestige' of maxing slots to flex. [/quote] Increasing the price for slots on a row basis is a great idea, for precisely the reasons you mentioned.
bakugames wrote on 2022-09-25 17:18:36:

Made a corrected mockup for it:

-snip image-

And how it'd look with open dragon info:

-snip image again-

Didn't do a new one, but for "infinite" set-ups (or probably a high limit like 100), I assumed it'd only load 8 items first, and then you could expand the box, to not lag devices in general
Link to actual post: [url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3171365/1#post_52324225][/url]
I highly support this idea and particularly love the layout from this post.
cantrip wrote on 2022-09-26 10:00:26:

-snip text-

...maybe do a mishmash of the two with a very, very high limit (like the 100 slots deal) where the price goes up in tiers every time they hit the cap, so that it's sort of like unlocking hidden rows? maybe? ex. 25kt for the first 9, increase to 40kt for the 2nd 9, increase to 70kt for the 3rd 9, and so on, so that it's a smaller increase that doesn't kick in until you have a full section filled up, to allow people the ability to max the items in the bar out before they have to start shelling out a higher amount to help keep it easier to have a 'clean, full' bar while still being more expensive for folks who want the 'prestige' of maxing slots to flex.
Increasing the price for slots on a row basis is a great idea, for precisely the reasons you mentioned.
Hi, I am so on board with a hoard idea!! I want to show my dragons' personalities with goodies I've collected!
Hi, I am so on board with a hoard idea!! I want to show my dragons' personalities with goodies I've collected!
TpcyzkZ.pngWIMBY100.png
1 2 3