Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning...?
Hello! I think I played this game for a little bit back in 2018, cause it looks familiar but a lot has changed ;-;

I remember clan "aesthetics" were a big thing, and so I'm going to try and have one. I'm also not very familiar with the forums, so any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

Also what is the coliseum lol? I don't remember trying it out.
Hello! I think I played this game for a little bit back in 2018, cause it looks familiar but a lot has changed ;-;

I remember clan "aesthetics" were a big thing, and so I'm going to try and have one. I'm also not very familiar with the forums, so any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

Also what is the coliseum lol? I don't remember trying it out.
@sphenoid
Hi!! I've been playing since 2018 lol. Aesthetics are still a big thing. I'm going to take a break from this game for a while, so I can send you some things to help you get started! I'll try and match the theme of your progen (rip that tertiary tho).

The forums are easy once you get used to them! As long as you follow the rules, you can do whatever. If you're an artist, you can sell your work and make some cash $$$

The coliseum is a minigame where you train your dragons by fighting against monsters. You get rewards if you win, so try it out!
@sphenoid
Hi!! I've been playing since 2018 lol. Aesthetics are still a big thing. I'm going to take a break from this game for a while, so I can send you some things to help you get started! I'll try and match the theme of your progen (rip that tertiary tho).

The forums are easy once you get used to them! As long as you follow the rules, you can do whatever. If you're an artist, you can sell your work and make some cash $$$

The coliseum is a minigame where you train your dragons by fighting against monsters. You get rewards if you win, so try it out!
@Tivae

Thanks for the advice, and mega thanks for the stuff! Idk how much it's worth, but you gave me a lot so I'm super grateful!
@Tivae

Thanks for the advice, and mega thanks for the stuff! Idk how much it's worth, but you gave me a lot so I'm super grateful!