Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do pearlcatchers carry their pearls
1 2 3
[quote name="Sliggooo" date="2022-10-18 15:25:29" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2022-10-18 15:10:06" ] they eat it got a whole extra stomach just for pearl storage [/quote] Hmmm... Like a certain Slugcat from that videogame... [/quote]
Sliggooo wrote on 2022-10-18 15:25:29:
aludesh wrote on 2022-10-18 15:10:06:
they eat it
got a whole extra stomach just for pearl storage

Hmmm... Like a certain Slugcat from that videogame...
I could see them making very special bags or slings for their pearls!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="Mangoeclipse" date="2022-10-18 15:59:06" ] I could see them making very special bags or slings for their pearls! [/quote] how would those look i wonder
Mangoeclipse wrote on 2022-10-18 15:59:06:

how would those look i wonder
Entirely depends on the dragon, I believe some wear satchels for pearls, some store them in their homes if they reside there most of the time, some have special holders, etc. Personally, love the idea of just carving something out of the pearl and being like "yeah a gigantic orb is too impractical, I made myself a blade"
Entirely depends on the dragon, I believe some wear satchels for pearls, some store them in their homes if they reside there most of the time, some have special holders, etc. Personally, love the idea of just carving something out of the pearl and being like "yeah a gigantic orb is too impractical, I made myself a blade"
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Jusant" date="2022-10-18 15:07:41" ] I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/baldwin.png[/img] [/quote] I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog
Jusant wrote on 2022-10-18 15:07:41:
I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here
baldwin.png

I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog
wlLXM.gif
I mean, the male pose demonstrates one way of carrying it. I imagine they use lots of different means though. Personally I kinda like the idea of them using a belly pouch like a kangaroo.
I mean, the male pose demonstrates one way of carrying it. I imagine they use lots of different means though. Personally I kinda like the idea of them using a belly pouch like a kangaroo.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Idealism" date="2022-10-18 18:16:44" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2022-10-18 15:07:41" ] I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/baldwin.png[/img] [/quote] I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog [/quote] i can't tell where his eyes are
Idealism wrote on 2022-10-18 18:16:44:
I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here
baldwin.png

i can't tell where his eyes are
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
[quote name="digilici" date="2022-10-18 19:37:31" ] [quote name="Idealism" date="2022-10-18 18:16:44" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2022-10-18 15:07:41" ] I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/baldwin.png[/img] [/quote] I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog [/quote] i can't tell where his eyes are [/quote] And arnt males supposed to have 2 horns?
digilici wrote on 2022-10-18 19:37:31:
baldwin.png

And arnt males supposed to have 2 horns?
[quote name="PyrePaws" date="2022-10-18 19:39:07" ] [quote name="digilici" date="2022-10-18 19:37:31" ] [quote name="Idealism" date="2022-10-18 18:16:44" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2022-10-18 15:07:41" ] I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/baldwin.png[/img] [/quote] I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog [/quote] i can't tell where his eyes are [/quote] And arnt males supposed to have 2 horns? [/quote] oh, that was explained; he was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/432#post_19846380]rather cavalier about lab safety in his youth[/url] and he lost it at some point. supposedly, he learned from his mistakes after that, but clearly he didn't, considering [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=78]the only reason he became a bogsneak[/url] is that he wasn't wearing any kind of apron or lab coat when the cauldron got hit by lightning and he got splashed and it absorbed into his gotdamb skin, edit: AND HES STILL NOT WEARING A LAB COAT. HES GOT GLOVES AND GOGGLES NOW BUT. COME ON. PUT AN APRON ON THAT BEAST
PyrePaws wrote on 2022-10-18 19:39:07:
baldwin.png

oh, that was explained; he was rather cavalier about lab safety in his youth and he lost it at some point. supposedly, he learned from his mistakes after that, but clearly he didn't, considering the only reason he became a bogsneak is that he wasn't wearing any kind of apron or lab coat when the cauldron got hit by lightning and he got splashed and it absorbed into his gotdamb skin,

edit: AND HES STILL NOT WEARING A LAB COAT. HES GOT GLOVES AND GOGGLES NOW BUT. COME ON. PUT AN APRON ON THAT BEAST
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
[quote name="digilici" date="2022-10-18 19:53:33" ] [quote name="PyrePaws" date="2022-10-18 19:39:07" ] [quote name="digilici" date="2022-10-18 19:37:31" ] [quote name="Idealism" date="2022-10-18 18:16:44" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2022-10-18 15:07:41" ] I was thinking with their tail, like Baldwin used to do in his old artwork when he was a pearlcatcher. They just kinda wrap their tail around it and voila, it miraculously stay here [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/baldwin.png[/img] [/quote] I just realized Baldwin looks so much younger as a Bog [/quote] i can't tell where his eyes are [/quote] And arnt males supposed to have 2 horns? [/quote] oh, that was explained; he was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/432#post_19846380]rather cavalier about lab safety in his youth[/url] and he lost it at some point. supposedly, he learned from his mistakes after that, but clearly he didn't, considering [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=78]the only reason he became a bogsneak[/url] is that he wasn't wearing any kind of apron or lab coat when the cauldron got hit by lightning and he got splashed and it absorbed into his gotdamb skin, edit: AND HES STILL NOT WEARING A LAB COAT. HES GOT GLOVES AND GOGGLES NOW BUT. COME ON. PUT AN APRON ON THAT BEAST [/quote] I'm ignoring that. trans Baldwin for life
digilici wrote on 2022-10-18 19:53:33:
PyrePaws wrote on 2022-10-18 19:39:07:
baldwin.png

oh, that was explained; he was rather cavalier about lab safety in his youth and he lost it at some point. supposedly, he learned from his mistakes after that, but clearly he didn't, considering the only reason he became a bogsneak is that he wasn't wearing any kind of apron or lab coat when the cauldron got hit by lightning and he got splashed and it absorbed into his gotdamb skin,

edit: AND HES STILL NOT WEARING A LAB COAT. HES GOT GLOVES AND GOGGLES NOW BUT. COME ON. PUT AN APRON ON THAT BEAST
I'm ignoring that. trans Baldwin for life
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3