Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Accept Friend Requests?
Not sure if this has been pointed out before, but I've got a couple friend requests that I cannot accept or deny. Now if I send someone a request, apparently they can accept.

So is it just me or is anyone else having this same issue?
Not sure if this has been pointed out before, but I've got a couple friend requests that I cannot accept or deny. Now if I send someone a request, apparently they can accept.

So is it just me or is anyone else having this same issue?
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
What browser are you using, Entei? Friend Requests have been known to stick on IE, but work normally in Chrome and Firefox.
What browser are you using, Entei? Friend Requests have been known to stick on IE, but work normally in Chrome and Firefox.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
IE. Yeah somehow I figured it would be because of my browser. I can't really switch off though, so will all my requests just continue to stick?
IE. Yeah somehow I figured it would be because of my browser. I can't really switch off though, so will all my requests just continue to stick?
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Until we can devise a solution, unfortunately yes, if there's no way you can grab another browser. :( Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Until we can devise a solution, unfortunately yes, if there's no way you can grab another browser. :( Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I'm having the same issue and I'm using Chrome ;u;
I'm having the same issue and I'm using Chrome ;u;
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png