Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>Ace's Experimental Sketch Busts CLOSE
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Character Ref(s): Naming
Expression: Could they be startled (in a positive manner), covering part of their face with their ear wings while peeking out from the other side?
Character Ref(s): Naming
Expression: Could they be startled (in a positive manner), covering part of their face with their ear wings while peeking out from the other side?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV Oh what an interesting expression, I can do that! For their face (to make sure I get it right), is it plated like armor/robotics? And do you want the markings included?
@IAmV Oh what an interesting expression, I can do that! For their face (to make sure I get it right), is it plated like armor/robotics? And do you want the markings included?
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Thank you! It took me a moment to figure it out since I kept forgetting their head wings, pfft. That said, it is plated like a synthetic! And I would like the markings included if you do not mind. <3
Thank you! It took me a moment to figure it out since I kept forgetting their head wings, pfft. That said, it is plated like a synthetic! And I would like the markings included if you do not mind. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV Awesome, can do! Thank you so much for commissioning me again (I love getting some non-human comms in between all the rest, it's a nice break haha!) I'll get started right away after payment <3
@IAmV Awesome, can do! Thank you so much for commissioning me again (I love getting some non-human comms in between all the rest, it's a nice break haha!) I'll get started right away after payment <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Up! 1 slot!
Up! 1 slot!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
ACE!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG HELLO!!

Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/18227579.emrys

Expression: He's a dramatic Diva so honestly anything that fits that bill is Perfect
ACE!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG HELLO!!

Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/18227579.emrys

Expression: He's a dramatic Diva so honestly anything that fits that bill is Perfect
@DizziSpells DIZZIIIIII AMG HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU?!

UM YES I WOULD LOVE TO DRAW HIM you know i have a vampire bias how could i not XDDD
@DizziSpells DIZZIIIIII AMG HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU?!

UM YES I WOULD LOVE TO DRAW HIM you know i have a vampire bias how could i not XDDD
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
IM GOOD! Scouting around looking for artists and I found you again so I had to >:3c I will send you gems now hehe

THANK YOOOU. Coffee made him and I Stole him ehehe (He gave him to me because I fell in love with the design)
IM GOOD! Scouting around looking for artists and I found you again so I had to >:3c I will send you gems now hehe

THANK YOOOU. Coffee made him and I Stole him ehehe (He gave him to me because I fell in love with the design)
HII if there's still a slot open i would love to nab it... for my friend's oc shhh don't tell them
character ref: https://toyhou.se/7373771.charlie-grimms/18337884.references#55677472
expression: HMM he has resting grump face but it'd be nice to see him maybe sheepish or something unexpected like that :]
HII if there's still a slot open i would love to nab it... for my friend's oc shhh don't tell them
character ref: https://toyhou.se/7373771.charlie-grimms/18337884.references#55677472
expression: HMM he has resting grump face but it'd be nice to see him maybe sheepish or something unexpected like that :]
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62