Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CalliopeVale
Hello! As of right now I haven’t been doing commissions regularly because, truthfully, I’ve been going through the most rocky time over the past few months, so a lot of projects have been delayed/cut off. However, since there are people on this forum that have already asked for art, I can still finish them if they’d like. I’d be more than willing to take your commission!

I haven’t accepted any payment yet because I don’t want to accidentally scam others. It’s just a little inconvenient that I opened this thread at, like, the worst possible time ever

Short answer, yes, just DM me your request again since I probably lost it. Thank you
@CalliopeVale
Hello! As of right now I haven’t been doing commissions regularly because, truthfully, I’ve been going through the most rocky time over the past few months, so a lot of projects have been delayed/cut off. However, since there are people on this forum that have already asked for art, I can still finish them if they’d like. I’d be more than willing to take your commission!

I haven’t accepted any payment yet because I don’t want to accidentally scam others. It’s just a little inconvenient that I opened this thread at, like, the worst possible time ever

Short answer, yes, just DM me your request again since I probably lost it. Thank you
Sketch Shop!
Art Blog, Flight Rising Blog

(He/him) FR time + 0
sG7fu4Y.gif

sG7fu4Y.gif
@DuskHeart

No worries at all; rocky times happen and pixel dragons are a good thing to leave behind to take care of more important stuff. I'll pull up my request and DM it to you; work on it when it's convenient - I've been patient this long, I can handle another month or whatever it winds up being. :)
@DuskHeart

No worries at all; rocky times happen and pixel dragons are a good thing to leave behind to take care of more important stuff. I'll pull up my request and DM it to you; work on it when it's convenient - I've been patient this long, I can handle another month or whatever it winds up being. :)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6