Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 3504 3505
Please note that I most likely won't go any lower than ones listed at print price or below unless it's being bundled with something else to trade for a UMA listed in my want section. [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] If any of these are not showing on the AH, either the listing expired or they have been bought and hasn't been updated here yet. Feel free to PM me to ask! [size=2](If you are the creator of any of these skins and I'm selling them too high/low, just shoot me a message and I'll correct! I did try looking up shop rules for all of these to be sure but likely may have missed a few. Some of these are also based on recent sales.)[/size] [b]SELLING, ON AH[/b] [columns][skin=39221] Skin: The Trickster's Boon 2750g [nextcol][skin=36230] [s]Accent: Aei Raneok 1500g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=39500] Skin: Sanguine Shards 1000g [nextcol][skin=43130] [s]Skin: Kin of Lich 900g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=43698] [s]Skin: prayer forgotten 850g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=44035] [s]Skin: We Rest Before God 850g[/s] Sold[/columns] [columns][skin=43062] Accent: Sentinel 750g [nextcol][skin=42406] Skin: Paleontologist 750g [nextcol][skin=38968] Accent: Mistral Monarch 750g [nextcol][skin=34830] [s]Accent: Keeper of Rats 700g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=42733] Skin: Curse eye 700g [nextcol][skin=43800] Skin: Canorous Celestials 500g [/columns] [columns][skin=40873] [s]Accent: Viscountess of Blood 500g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=42546] [s]Accent: Paya 500g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=43354] [s]Accent: Champion's Prize 500g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=36961] Accent: in my garden 475g [nextcol][skin=42263] [s]Accent: Nefaertiti 450g[/s] Sold [nextcol][skin=39938] [s]Accent: Mossy obelisk 400g[/s] Sold[/columns] [columns][skin=43728] Accent: Zomboar 375g[/columns] [b]TENTATIVE[/b] [columns][skin=41002] Accent: Statue's Regalia [nextcol][skin=39658] Skin: Symphony of Tar and Silver [nextcol][skin=36569] Skin: Last New Child [nextcol][skin=25266] Accent: Wild Child [nextcol][skin=30478] Skin: Old Warrior [nextcol][skin=35994] Accent: Divinity[/columns] [columns][skin=41640] Accent: angel vibes [nextcol][skin=38603] Accent: Extraterrestrial [nextcol][skin=26665] Skin: The Keeper [nextcol][skin=40950] Accent: Children of Darkness [nextcol][skin=33757] Skin: Illustrious[/columns] ----- [b]WANT[/b] The more asterisks, the more I want that UMA :') Please note some of these may be unobtainable customs as I wasn't able to find out if they were or not. General themes I'm interested in: ***Plague Doctors***, **mythology**, **ice**, horror, undead/skeletal, bugs/insects, science, Tundra F. [columns][skin=45332] Skin: Ironforged Ruins ** [nextcol][skin=45889] Skin: Champion's Bane [nextcol][skin=24677] Skin: Baldsneak * [nextcol][skin=41222] Accent: Friend Shaped [nextcol][skin=42131] Accent: Relic Merchant [nextcol][skin=45217] Accent: Butcher's equipment *[/columns] [columns][skin=14523] Accent: Dodge the Bullets * [nextcol][skin=18280] Accent: Misted Beast [nextcol][skin=35585] Skin: Foxfire Spirit [nextcol][skin=44483] Skin: kaiku * [nextcol][skin=45298] [s]Skin: Rogataya Tsaritsa *[/s] [nextcol][skin=45299] Skin: Rogataya Knyaginya *[/columns] [columns][skin=45300] [s]Skin: Rogataya Gospozha *[/s] [nextcol][skin=21450] Skin: Soul Collector [nextcol][skin=28546] Accent: The Bad Guy [nextcol][skin=17437] Accent: Wild Dog Queen [nextcol][skin=25523] Skin: the dustwalker [nextcol][skin=32564] Accent: Fiend of the Swamp[/columns] [columns][skin=35004] Skin: Unknown Duality [nextcol][skin=37783] Skin: Venom Weaver [nextcol][skin=14837] Accent: Dodge the Bullets F WC [nextcol] [nextcol] [/columns]
Please note that I most likely won't go any lower than ones listed at print price or below unless it's being bundled with something else to trade for a UMA listed in my want section. If any of these are not showing on the AH, either the listing expired or they have been bought and hasn't been updated here yet. Feel free to PM me to ask!

(If you are the creator of any of these skins and I'm selling them too high/low, just shoot me a message and I'll correct! I did try looking up shop rules for all of these to be sure but likely may have missed a few. Some of these are also based on recent sales.)

SELLING, ON AH

Skin: The Trickster's Boon
2750g

Accent: Aei Raneok
1500g
Sold

Skin: Sanguine Shards
1000g

Skin: Kin of Lich
900g
Sold

Skin: prayer forgotten
850g
Sold

Skin: We Rest Before God
850g
Sold

Accent: Sentinel
750g

Skin: Paleontologist
750g

Accent: Mistral Monarch
750g

Accent: Keeper of Rats
700g
Sold

Skin: Curse eye
700g

Skin: Canorous Celestials
500g

Accent: Viscountess of Blood
500g
Sold

Accent: Paya
500g
Sold

Accent: Champion's Prize
500g
Sold

Accent: in my garden
475g

Accent: Nefaertiti
450g
Sold

Accent: Mossy obelisk
400g
Sold

Accent: Zomboar
375g

TENTATIVE

Accent: Statue's Regalia

Skin: Symphony of Tar and Silver

Skin: Last New Child

Accent: Wild Child

Skin: Old Warrior

Accent: Divinity

Accent: angel vibes

Accent: Extraterrestrial

Skin: The Keeper

Accent: Children
of Darkness

Skin: Illustrious

WANT

The more asterisks, the more I want that UMA :')
Please note some of these may be unobtainable customs as I wasn't able to find out if they were or not.

General themes I'm interested in: ***Plague Doctors***, **mythology**, **ice**, horror, undead/skeletal, bugs/insects, science, Tundra F.

Skin: Ironforged Ruins

Skin: Champion's Bane

Skin: Baldsneak

Accent: Friend Shaped

Accent: Relic Merchant

Accent: Butcher's equipment

Accent: Dodge the Bullets

Accent: Misted Beast

Skin: Foxfire Spirit

Skin: kaiku

Skin: Rogataya Tsaritsa

Skin: Rogataya Knyaginya

Skin: Rogataya Gospozha

Skin: Soul Collector

Accent: The Bad Guy

Accent: Wild Dog Queen

Skin: the dustwalker

Accent: Fiend of the Swamp

Skin: Unknown Duality

Skin: Venom Weaver

Accent: Dodge the
Bullets F WC
[size=2]Looking to mainly sell and will accept mixed payment. All prices are negotiable [/size] [b]SELLING[/b] [columns][skin=47139] Skin: Commitment 850g [nextcol][skin=46699] Skin: forgive me sinner 900g [nextcol][skin=45366] Accent: piatra 950g [nextcol][skin=46340] Skin: As it Was 900g [nextcol][skin=44882] Skin: Questions Remained 1500g [/columns] [columns][skin=27872] Accent: Foxfire Visage 3000g [nextcol][skin=45443] Skin: Forgotten Herald 3000g [/columns] ----- [b]WANT[/b] gems [emoji=gem size=1], veilspun skins/accents
Looking to mainly sell and will accept mixed payment. All prices are negotiable

SELLING

Skin: Commitment
850g

Skin: forgive me sinner
900g

Accent: piatra
950g

Skin: As it Was
900g

Skin: Questions Remained
1500g

Accent: Foxfire Visage
3000g

Skin: Forgotten Herald
3000g

WANT

gems , veilspun skins/accents
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
Im currently looking for any one of these skins

If anyone has one then I can potentially offer a wishlist skin or just gems!
Im currently looking for any one of these skins

If anyone has one then I can potentially offer a wishlist skin or just gems!
nBsxSdL.png
StP4Epc.pngMPwWncU.png27B1xUW.png
@GEESE I'm interested in these skins [item=skin: hesperidean] or [item=skin: passion] I have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1190072/3244#post_52348860]these[/url] to trade, but this one seems like the only one that's your style [skin=13061]
@GEESE I'm interested in these skins
Skin: Hesperidean or Skin: Passion

I have these to trade, but this one seems like the only one that's your style
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@AloVra
I can’t see myself using any of those sadly ^^; good luck though!
@AloVra
I can’t see myself using any of those sadly ^^; good luck though!
@Viscount I'm interested in UwU (Spiral M)! The ones I have available for trade are here, can include the ones in the tentative/equipped list, and I noticed you had some snake-themed ones in your wanted list so I can also offer this one:

Alternatively, do you have a gem price in mind?
@Viscount I'm interested in UwU (Spiral M)! The ones I have available for trade are here, can include the ones in the tentative/equipped list, and I noticed you had some snake-themed ones in your wanted list so I can also offer this one:

Alternatively, do you have a gem price in mind?
DSEHBxF.png
want:

alternatively, any similarly colored skins with the orange-blue-cream palette

have:
want:

alternatively, any similarly colored skins with the orange-blue-cream palette

have:
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
Looking for:

Have:
Looking for:

Have:
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
[center] [size=4]Reposting this here from my previous message in another thread. These skins aren’t for my personal interest but for my friend :> [b]Trading:[/b] [item= Skin: Marevo][item= Skin: Elepaio][item= Skin: la notti bianche][skin=46808][skin=46810][item= Accent: HELLRAISER][item= Accent: hot cocoa and cats][item= Accent: and they were roommates][/size] [rule] [size=4][b]Looking for:[/b] [item= Accent: Mall Rats][item= Skin: Bubblegum] [b]Any cyberpunk/vaporwave/neon/dystopian/horror themes are to their interest right now![/b][/size] [size=2][i]Also will be willing to pay in treasure
Reposting this here from my previous message in another thread. These skins aren’t for my personal interest but for my friend :>

Trading:
Skin: Marevo Skin: Elepaio Skin: la notti bianche Accent: HELLRAISER Accent: hot cocoa and cats Accent: and they were roommates

Looking for:
Accent: Mall Rats Skin: Bubblegum
Any cyberpunk/vaporwave/neon/dystopian/horror themes are to their interest right now!

Also will be willing to pay in treasure
Hi @yersiniia

May I ask, would you be open to sell this accent of yours for gems?

If yes, how much would you ask for it? :)
Hi @yersiniia

May I ask, would you be open to sell this accent of yours for gems?

If yes, how much would you ask for it? :)
jbyQtHP.png
1 2 ... 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 3504 3505