Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars (Fest, Joxar, Bosses)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@olderthanbones I'm good with that :) I'll pop you a CR !
@olderthanbones I'm good with that :) I'll pop you a CR !
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@P03 I have a Stone Borer if you want it? Im willing to go real low on the price (3kg) or trade for eggs/elims
@P03 I have a Stone Borer if you want it? Im willing to go real low on the price (3kg) or trade for eggs/elims
I can trade you 50 [item= onyx cobra] 27 [item= opal cobra] 22 [item= amethyst striker] 28 [item= golden snakehead] and [item= vista: crystalline gala] for your [item= glasswing flutter][item= deeprealm hunter] if you're interested!
I can trade you 50 Onyx Cobra 27 Opal Cobra 22 Amethyst Striker 28 Golden Snakehead and Vista: Crystalline Gala for your Glasswing Flutter Deeprealm Hunter if you're interested!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Hi!! Would you be interested in trading your disoriented spirit for a dire claw + slime gene? @P03 :3
Hi!! Would you be interested in trading your disoriented spirit for a dire claw + slime gene? @P03 :3
Illustration24.png
@magmoor unfortunately, i have to decline your offer- i don't have enough gems, elims, or eggs laying around :(( (saving for the inevitable wildclaw scroll re-cycle)
@magmoor unfortunately, i have to decline your offer- i don't have enough gems, elims, or eggs laying around :(( (saving for the inevitable wildclaw scroll re-cycle)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
@serpentinite i believe everything you've offered totals only up to 384g, while the Flutter (255) + Hunter (380) is 635g. I'm willing to send just the Deeprealm Hunter for your offer, though?

150g lah (onyx), 27 (opal), 66 (amethyst), 56 (golden), 85 (vista)
@serpentinite i believe everything you've offered totals only up to 384g, while the Flutter (255) + Hunter (380) is 635g. I'm willing to send just the Deeprealm Hunter for your offer, though?

150g lah (onyx), 27 (opal), 66 (amethyst), 56 (golden), 85 (vista)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
@wonderswan the dire claw + slime gene seems to only total up to 445g, while the Spirit is 525g lah- i'd be glad to take the rest in g/t, or maybe fill up the remaining 80g with other items?

220g lah (dire) + 225g (modern slime)
@wonderswan the dire claw + slime gene seems to only total up to 445g, while the Spirit is 525g lah- i'd be glad to take the rest in g/t, or maybe fill up the remaining 80g with other items?

Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
[quote name="P03" date="2022-10-10 16:47:08" ] @wonderswan the dire claw + slime gene seems to only total up to 445g, while the Spirit is 525g lah- i'd be glad to take the rest in g/t, or maybe fill up the remaining 80g with other items? 220g lah (dire) + 225g (modern slime) [/quote] @P03 Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you were taking off 10% because I saw you doing so for other items, is that not the case? <:3 I'd be willing to fill the remainder with gems or treasure. I also have a diamond gene.
P03 wrote on 2022-10-10 16:47:08:

@P03 Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you were taking off 10% because I saw you doing so for other items, is that not the case? <:3 I'd be willing to fill the remainder with gems or treasure. I also have a diamond gene.
Illustration24.png
Oh I'm sorry, I wrote everything on a whim and didn't bother making calculations lol, in that case would you trade your Flutter for my onyx, opal and vista?
Oh I'm sorry, I wrote everything on a whim and didn't bother making calculations lol, in that case would you trade your Flutter for my onyx, opal and vista?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@wonderswan unfortunately it's not :(( I think at some point I did accept a trade offer without checking prices due to exhaustion but I plan on not slipping up like that again O.o;;

I'd be interested in the Diamond Gene though :) will send your spooky fren for the stuffs shortly !

@serpentinite you're good !! and that sounds good, will send shortly :)
@wonderswan unfortunately it's not :(( I think at some point I did accept a trade offer without checking prices due to exhaustion but I plan on not slipping up like that again O.o;;

I'd be interested in the Diamond Gene though :) will send your spooky fren for the stuffs shortly !

@serpentinite you're good !! and that sounds good, will send shortly :)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11