Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] A Stroke of Lore [Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ty ty ! I’m glad my lore tastes are good and are fun to write for ! If possible like last time can it follow the bio format? :0 also ! I’m def gonna send a tip like I did last time cause your writing is so so worth it !

Looking forwards to seeing what you come up with for them !
Ty ty ! I’m glad my lore tastes are good and are fun to write for ! If possible like last time can it follow the bio format? :0 also ! I’m def gonna send a tip like I did last time cause your writing is so so worth it !

Looking forwards to seeing what you come up with for them !
output-onlinegiftools.gif
  • +1 FR Time
  • Apologies for any delayed replies ! I'm often at work !
  • I struggle with wording things, so I'm sorry if my replies ever sound odd ! Please feel free to ask me to clarify things if need be !
Hello,
As promised, here I am xD

Order Size: Medium
Payment type: g
Topic/subject of the writing: Okay, so to give some backstory, I explain my move from arcane to earth as the floating island, on which my clan used to live, loosing it's power and falling into earth's territory, where they decided to stay for the time being. I imagine the place they ended up being a bit hostile, with beastclans / monsters roaming around and seeing you enjoy writing combat scenes, I thought this would be a good fit :D
So the battle-focused dragons in my lair form a separate faction, called the Defenders, really mostly there to keep the clan safe rather than to go out and conquer. They have a de facto leader, a second in command who actually does most of the day to day work; and then the rest who are basically on the same page in terms of position.

Alright, now to actually explain what I want xD basically, some kind of story depicting any of these guys - the whole tab of them + Theodore (your choice, feel free to read though their bios to see who you might want to write about) fighting it out with beastclans / monsters shortly after the whole "oh no we are now in earth" thing happened, probably to secure the area.

Extra Notes: feel free to ask me about anything you may need to write this and have fun ^^ I will, most likely, order more things, just need to give it some thought first

Edit: almost forgot, if you want, you can also include this fool getting in the way during the whole fight (completely optional)
Hello,
As promised, here I am xD

Order Size: Medium
Payment type: g
Topic/subject of the writing: Okay, so to give some backstory, I explain my move from arcane to earth as the floating island, on which my clan used to live, loosing it's power and falling into earth's territory, where they decided to stay for the time being. I imagine the place they ended up being a bit hostile, with beastclans / monsters roaming around and seeing you enjoy writing combat scenes, I thought this would be a good fit :D
So the battle-focused dragons in my lair form a separate faction, called the Defenders, really mostly there to keep the clan safe rather than to go out and conquer. They have a de facto leader, a second in command who actually does most of the day to day work; and then the rest who are basically on the same page in terms of position.

Alright, now to actually explain what I want xD basically, some kind of story depicting any of these guys - the whole tab of them + Theodore (your choice, feel free to read though their bios to see who you might want to write about) fighting it out with beastclans / monsters shortly after the whole "oh no we are now in earth" thing happened, probably to secure the area.

Extra Notes: feel free to ask me about anything you may need to write this and have fun ^^ I will, most likely, order more things, just need to give it some thought first

Edit: almost forgot, if you want, you can also include this fool getting in the way during the whole fight (completely optional)
nuvYkoF.png
Hello! I think I got in too late for your last shop, so I'm trying my luck again. Happy to wait on the backlog. Order Size: tale Payment type: gems Topic/subject of the writing: I would like to order a fight scene including these two (probably fighting against wave sweepers or other sea creatures) or something after a fight. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3576316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/35764/3576316_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3584206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/35843/3584206_350.png[/img][/url] A few notes: Vadr (he/him) is a Skydancer with the ability to shapeshift, losing all his feathers and turning into something not dissimilar to a nocturne. ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3576316&skin=35787&apparel=10375,12270,23744,22684,35208,1751,2504,10880,11507,10368,6970,32976,32699,42029&xt=dressing.png]Here[/url]'s a scry for colour / aesthetic). Velkim (he/him) is the lair's master alchemist, and not very inclined to fight tooth and claw like Vadr, rather using his tools or potions in battle. He has lost his right eye. They're best friends and a mated pair, and both have some more background in their bios if needed. Extra Notes: - Definitely let me know if you need any more pointers. Thanks for your time!
Hello! I think I got in too late for your last shop, so I'm trying my luck again. Happy to wait on the backlog.

Order Size: tale
Payment type: gems
Topic/subject of the writing:
I would like to order a fight scene including these two (probably fighting against wave sweepers or other sea creatures) or something after a fight.

3576316_350.png
3584206_350.png

A few notes:
Vadr (he/him) is a Skydancer with the ability to shapeshift, losing all his feathers and turning into something not dissimilar to a nocturne. (Here's a scry for colour / aesthetic).

Velkim (he/him) is the lair's master alchemist, and not very inclined to fight tooth and claw like Vadr, rather using his tools or potions in battle. He has lost his right eye.

They're best friends and a mated pair, and both have some more background in their bios if needed.

Extra Notes: -

Definitely let me know if you need any more pointers. Thanks for your time!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim
IT'S YOU! I remember your order in the old shop, yea! It was after I realized I couldn't sustain that shop at it's prices, and I made this one a couple months later! Everything's in order with your form, and I'll add you to the list :3 welcome back!
@Velsim
IT'S YOU! I remember your order in the old shop, yea! It was after I realized I couldn't sustain that shop at it's prices, and I made this one a couple months later! Everything's in order with your form, and I'll add you to the list :3 welcome back!
violentvioletsig.png
I am glad you can now work with prices that work better for you.
Thank you very much!
I am glad you can now work with prices that work better for you.
Thank you very much!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
Friendly bump! :D
Friendly bump! :D
lv4RvA0.jpg
@Raccqn

Hello there :)

You told me, keep going until Gepoyete's tale reached a satisfying conclusion. You paid, and you waited. And waited. And waited more.

but it's done. finally. The piece has been quadruped in size, final word count 8600 words- so once again, I introduce via google docs link:
Only Stone Lasts Long Enough, draconic Lovecraftian Horror, link reposted here with a warning to any passerby for the body horror, corruption, and death that occurs in this mega commission. This isn't for the squeamish!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X5zcjqC3JqxNDTPL9CKAvltghnDZuAr9dJm9mJXHmEY/edit?usp=sharing

Now I'm going to go chill, and at last touch on the poor queue in my neglected shop; I hope this will be the longest delay I ever have to do pieces!! Sorry again for the wait, love you platonically <3
@Raccqn

Hello there :)

You told me, keep going until Gepoyete's tale reached a satisfying conclusion. You paid, and you waited. And waited. And waited more.

but it's done. finally. The piece has been quadruped in size, final word count 8600 words- so once again, I introduce via google docs link:
Only Stone Lasts Long Enough, draconic Lovecraftian Horror, link reposted here with a warning to any passerby for the body horror, corruption, and death that occurs in this mega commission. This isn't for the squeamish!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X5zcjqC3JqxNDTPL9CKAvltghnDZuAr9dJm9mJXHmEY/edit?usp=sharing

Now I'm going to go chill, and at last touch on the poor queue in my neglected shop; I hope this will be the longest delay I ever have to do pieces!! Sorry again for the wait, love you platonically <3
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77 I??? HFFHSCBBXDBSGFJDSJ????! THIS IS PERFECT????!!! Oh my goodness, this is everything I could have asked for and more - well, WELL worth the wait!!! Thank you so much for your tenacity and your incredible work!! I really appreciate all the love you have put into this!!! Much love for you, too [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ViolentViolet77 I??? HFFHSCBBXDBSGFJDSJ????! THIS IS PERFECT????!!! Oh my goodness, this is everything I could have asked for and more - well, WELL worth the wait!!! Thank you so much for your tenacity and your incredible work!! I really appreciate all the love you have put into this!!! Much love for you, too
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@Fantelle Hi~ Guess who's back with writing for cool plague dragons? I did end up making Overbye a medium piece! and I'm so sorry for all the delays, that's completely on me and my inability to write this summer. Thank you for your patience!! If you want any edits, please don't hesitate to request, as it's no extra charge and I want to make the works fit your vision exactly. [quote=Sanguis]Desolation was the state of the world, and the world accepted desolation as truth. The gods each had their species, made for their domains, and all knew their place as children of the world. The world was desolation in its center, with pus and bile alike flowing from the ground and sky. Acid rained and reigned over the landscape, and only the bravest of challengers even tried to make the space a home. Eggs would rot and none could be born, leaving dragons to uproot themselves once again from a land they never should have entered. Eventually, dragons became resistant enough to last, the mirrors could have hatchlings of their own, and life could exist alongside death. But first- first, some[~i]thing[/i] had to get lucky enough to make it through the days. First, an egg had to last for the possibility of survival to exist. That egg came along in the form of a mistake. A banishment, from unwanting guardians with unwanted egg. It made it by luck alone, while alone. When free from the shell and looking over a land of filth and mess, even the infant could tell something was a mistake. Why was she alone? The question crossed her mind for the first few days of hunger, before the night of her third day in the wastes. In a dream, her mother visited her. No, not the guardian who's blood she shared, the wastes that had cared for her like a mother should, had kept her egg warm and clean against its very nature. The Shattered Wastes had played host to a child, and become the mother she needed. As the strongest and first to survive the horribly concentrated magic that corrupted the weak modern species, the Plaguemother took notice of the life in her domain. She named this child- her land's child, Sanguis. She gave the lucky hatchling her birthright of immortality from the conquest of survival she'd undertaken in that dream. Sanguis, blessed and tied forever to her homeland. She was given nothing but an eternity of time to watch the world change, both under and free from her claws of influence and power. And that gift would be enough for the guardian to love and respect her parent the same as any other. Her parent, the desolation so many considered a place of death alone. [/quote] [quote=Overbye]To the goddess closest representing death, life was a mystery. Sure, she had her mirrors, beings made for the Scarred Wastes out of her magic, but she understood those mortal things, their minds and emotions. She watched the other gods become so invested and loving their creations, watching the other little mortals scurry about and have lives of their own. Comprehension was out of reach- perhaps, unless by example, by learning herself what the world was like down below godhood? the Plaguemother entered the land of the living in the form of a mirror dragon and began to roam. Her neighbor lands were marvels from down below, even without being a comfort of home. Eventually, she met a spiral- and learned just how greatly these mortals knew each other, and how deeply they fell into love as he doted on her as a soulmate. In short, she bore a demigod egg and took it back home, with this mortal "mate" following alongside. He couldn't handle the wastes- he died, but Mother couldn't see much difference in that and the usual death of the living. Her hatchling would be her only mortal once it was free from the egg. With the same spiral body of her father and the immense plague power of her Mother, Overbye was born. The goddess raised her as tenderly and perfectly as a saint, with the patience and firmness of a nun, with lessons and morals instilled based on the little worldly experience she'd gained as a fake mortal. Overbye adopted the overbearing motherly behavior her own parent was made of, and adopted the truth of her half-divine heritage with ease. All the more time to share the glorious purpose of mother, as she ascends back to her normal form and state! Overbye began a quest, very nearly a crusade, to care for the young of anything and everything. She's a being of Mother, so she [~b]must[/b] be a mother. And she's a better mother than everyone else- of course she is, she's made of it, and no way could she be mistaken on that belief. Certainly not. She cares for gaggles of hatchlings and keeps them away from danger, telling bedtime stories for hours, forever patient with the little ones. Her protections and motherhood don't end at dragons- animals and even beastclan's babies are given the same affection. With or without consent. She raises longnecks in little protective masks alongside fae with little boots and snakes in little sweaters, all alike in the fact that they are her children and the grandchildren of a goddess. If a child is taken in under her wings, the biological parents aren't getting them back. Even if they try to persuade her, she'll always see herself as the best, destined parent to all. Even if they try to steal their child back, she will find you and reclaim her baby. Even if they try to fight her... Well, that ending holds stories she doesn't tell her children. Her love and adoration is mixed with equal parts ruthless talent and violent solutions to those who don't believe in her aptitude. The same goes for dangers to her young, being given the full experience of a demigod's power and being buried in the rot and rock of the land forevermore. Her children are her life, her reason for life, and her purpose of being created. She will love them forever- and being immortal because of her mother, will continue to love more and more hatchlings, [~b]forever.[/b][/quote] (Total price 120g, CRs preferred)
@Fantelle

Hi~ Guess who's back with writing for cool plague dragons? I did end up making Overbye a medium piece! and I'm so sorry for all the delays, that's completely on me and my inability to write this summer. Thank you for your patience!! If you want any edits, please don't hesitate to request, as it's no extra charge and I want to make the works fit your vision exactly.
Sanguis wrote:
Desolation was the state of the world, and the world accepted desolation as truth. The gods each had their species, made for their domains, and all knew their place as children of the world.

The world was desolation in its center, with pus and bile alike flowing from the ground and sky. Acid rained and reigned over the landscape, and only the bravest of challengers even tried to make the space a home. Eggs would rot and none could be born, leaving dragons to uproot themselves once again from a land they never should have entered.

Eventually, dragons became resistant enough to last, the mirrors could have hatchlings of their own, and life could exist alongside death. But first- first, some[~i]thing[/i] had to get lucky enough to make it through the days. First, an egg had to last for the possibility of survival to exist. That egg came along in the form of a mistake. A banishment, from unwanting guardians with unwanted egg. It made it by luck alone, while alone.

When free from the shell and looking over a land of filth and mess, even the infant could tell something was a mistake. Why was she alone? The question crossed her mind for the first few days of hunger, before the night of her third day in the wastes. In a dream, her mother visited her. No, not the guardian who's blood she shared, the wastes that had cared for her like a mother should, had kept her egg warm and clean against its very nature. The Shattered Wastes had played host to a child, and become the mother she needed.

As the strongest and first to survive the horribly concentrated magic that corrupted the weak modern species, the Plaguemother took notice of the life in her domain. She named this child- her land's child, Sanguis. She gave the lucky hatchling her birthright of immortality from the conquest of survival she'd undertaken in that dream. Sanguis, blessed and tied forever to her homeland. She was given nothing but an eternity of time to watch the world change, both under and free from her claws of influence and power.

And that gift would be enough for the guardian to love and respect her parent the same as any other. Her parent, the desolation so many considered a place of death alone.

Overbye wrote:
To the goddess closest representing death, life was a mystery. Sure, she had her mirrors, beings made for the Scarred Wastes out of her magic, but she understood those mortal things, their minds and emotions. She watched the other gods become so invested and loving their creations, watching the other little mortals scurry about and have lives of their own. Comprehension was out of reach- perhaps, unless by example, by learning herself what the world was like down below godhood?

the Plaguemother entered the land of the living in the form of a mirror dragon and began to roam. Her neighbor lands were marvels from down below, even without being a comfort of home. Eventually, she met a spiral- and learned just how greatly these mortals knew each other, and how deeply they fell into love as he doted on her as a soulmate.

In short, she bore a demigod egg and took it back home, with this mortal "mate" following alongside. He couldn't handle the wastes- he died, but Mother couldn't see much difference in that and the usual death of the living. Her hatchling would be her only mortal once it was free from the egg.

With the same spiral body of her father and the immense plague power of her Mother, Overbye was born. The goddess raised her as tenderly and perfectly as a saint, with the patience and firmness of a nun, with lessons and morals instilled based on the little worldly experience she'd gained as a fake mortal. Overbye adopted the overbearing motherly behavior her own parent was made of, and adopted the truth of her half-divine heritage with ease. All the more time to share the glorious purpose of mother, as she ascends back to her normal form and state!

Overbye began a quest, very nearly a crusade, to care for the young of anything and everything. She's a being of Mother, so she [~b]must[/b] be a mother. And she's a better mother than everyone else- of course she is, she's made of it, and no way could she be mistaken on that belief. Certainly not. She cares for gaggles of hatchlings and keeps them away from danger, telling bedtime stories for hours, forever patient with the little ones. Her protections and motherhood don't end at dragons- animals and even beastclan's babies are given the same affection. With or without consent. She raises longnecks in little protective masks alongside fae with little boots and snakes in little sweaters, all alike in the fact that they are her children and the grandchildren of a goddess.

If a child is taken in under her wings, the biological parents aren't getting them back. Even if they try to persuade her, she'll always see herself as the best, destined parent to all. Even if they try to steal their child back, she will find you and reclaim her baby. Even if they try to fight her... Well, that ending holds stories she doesn't tell her children. Her love and adoration is mixed with equal parts ruthless talent and violent solutions to those who don't believe in her aptitude. The same goes for dangers to her young, being given the full experience of a demigod's power and being buried in the rot and rock of the land forevermore.

Her children are her life, her reason for life, and her purpose of being created. She will love them forever- and being immortal because of her mother, will continue to love more and more hatchlings, [~b]forever.[/b]

(Total price 120g, CRs preferred)
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77
thank you so much!! these are so lovely ~
i love the idea of sanguis being all alone, and of overbye inheriting her motherly instinct !

sending a cr <3
@ViolentViolet77
thank you so much!! these are so lovely ~
i love the idea of sanguis being all alone, and of overbye inheriting her motherly instinct !

sending a cr <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11