Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chei's Art Shop [ USD / G / T ]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40
@kiwis Many apologies, with my conversion rate ( $1.00 : 200g ) the base price for a Sticker (specifically an Emote) would be [emoji=gem size=1][b]6000g[/b] plus possible Complexity Fees. I can gather an Order Summary for you if you would like to continue, or add you to my pinglist. If not, no worries, and I greatly appreciate your time and interest. Thank you! - Chei
@kiwis Many apologies, with my conversion rate ( $1.00 : 200g ) the base price for a Sticker (specifically an Emote) would be 6000g plus possible Complexity Fees.

I can gather an Order Summary for you if you would like to continue, or add you to my pinglist. If not, no worries, and I greatly appreciate your time and interest.

Thank you!
- Chei
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora [b]I, Anura1004, agree to your TOS & Information.[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Commission Type:[/b] Banner [b]Proportion:[/b] C [b]Background:[/b] B [b]Upgrade:[/b] No [b]Details:[/b] Extreme artistic freedom with this one, do whatever youd like, just make him look cool. He's a felkin [b]Inspiration:[/b][url]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c72b6b4825d4bf90578987c714d6c09/tumblr_pkvihazvW31vuukyj_1280.jpg[/url] [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://d.furaffinity.net/art/lewddragons/1624132033/1624132012.lewddragons_pouncing_render_6.png[/img] This is a birthday gift, so if you could please have it done by november 5th, that would be amazing
@Cheitora
I, Anura1004, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment: USD
Commission Type: Banner
Proportion: C
Background: B
Upgrade: No
Details: Extreme artistic freedom with this one, do whatever youd like, just make him look cool. He's a felkin
Inspiration:https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c72b6b4825d4bf90578987c714d6c09/tumblr_pkvihazvW31vuukyj_1280.jpg
Reference: 1624132012.lewddragons_pouncing_render_6.png

This is a birthday gift, so if you could please have it done by november 5th, that would be amazing
[font=century][size=4]@Cheitora my apologies, i thought the math was a little screwy [emoji=skull size=1] i'm fine with the order as is!
@Cheitora my apologies, i thought the math was a little screwy i'm fine with the order as is!
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@Cheitora
I, Cel0x, agree to your TOS & Information.
Background: C
Upgrade: Y
Details: She's a pirate and was a thief long before that, so anything involving her and coins or gems of some sort. I'm open to anything fun and more than willing to pay extra with the add ons for any bits of her apparel and skin because I know they're complex. lol And any watery or port-like background is A+++
Inspiration: Hoist the Colors - Hans Zimmer (Never shall we die)
Reference: With Items // Without Items(In case you wanna see her accent more clearly.)
@Cheitora
I, Cel0x, agree to your TOS & Information.
Details: She's a pirate and was a thief long before that, so anything involving her and coins or gems of some sort. I'm open to anything fun and more than willing to pay extra with the add ons for any bits of her apparel and skin because I know they're complex. lol And any watery or port-like background is A+++
Inspiration: Hoist the Colors - Hans Zimmer (Never shall we die)
Reference: With Items // Without Items(In case you wanna see her accent more clearly.)
Tsurani-Sig.png
@kiwis @Cel0x
Certainly! I will DM you with your Order Summary & Confirmation. Thank you!

@Anura1004
Greetings~ Unfortunately there are a few issues:
1. The Character Reference link appears to be broken in your form.
2. I cannot 100% guarantee a Deadline before December for this opening.
I do apologize for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your time & interest!
@kiwis @Cel0x

@Anura1004
Greetings~ Unfortunately there are a few issues:
1. The Character Reference link appears to be broken in your form.
2. I cannot 100% guarantee a Deadline before December for this opening.
I do apologize for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your time & interest!
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
Awh</3 alright. I appreciate the honesty and I'm sorry for wasting your time! Goodluck with the commissions ^^
Awh</3 alright. I appreciate the honesty and I'm sorry for wasting your time! Goodluck with the commissions ^^
STATUS || TOS || SPECIAL || PRICES || GALLERY || RECENT || AFFILIATE

LAST CALL
Accepting Order Forms until October 10th

PINGLIST
@aesthera @Alanas @Aloorkay @angelegg @antimonycarver @Arkeyr79 @Artorias @AspenCrow @Avmire @bonivich @Cannot @Chu2 @commoncomitatus @CosmicCalico @Debut @Ember @Endgames @endsinger @Enoch @errastus @Fellefan @Hawkeyyee @Jailor @Kahzu @koidei @Lerathum @LokiTheDutchie @LovelyDeeps @Lyka @Mature @Mazurkas @Mezma @Niklas @Reefknot @reliquiaen @Rensc @saltmarsh @Solcie @SooperSunny @Spark @SunkissedDragon @tayssi @thetealord @Tymbs @umbers @WhisperingThief @Woland @Wolfkai

CURRENT ORDERS
If you currently have an order from me, no worries, your order will be finished within the stated turnaround time; please refer to your Commission Confirmation for further Information.
Thank you for your continued support & patience!
STATUS || TOS || SPECIAL || PRICES || GALLERY || RECENT || AFFILIATE

LAST CALL
Accepting Order Forms until October 10th

PINGLIST
@aesthera @Alanas @Aloorkay @angelegg @antimonycarver @Arkeyr79 @Artorias @AspenCrow @Avmire @bonivich @Cannot @Chu2 @commoncomitatus @CosmicCalico @Debut @Ember @Endgames @endsinger @Enoch @errastus @Fellefan @Hawkeyyee @Jailor @Kahzu @koidei @Lerathum @LokiTheDutchie @LovelyDeeps @Lyka @Mature @Mazurkas @Mezma @Niklas @Reefknot @reliquiaen @Rensc @saltmarsh @Solcie @SooperSunny @Spark @SunkissedDragon @tayssi @thetealord @Tymbs @umbers @WhisperingThief @Woland @Wolfkai

CURRENT ORDERS
If you currently have an order from me, no worries, your order will be finished within the stated turnaround time; please refer to your Commission Confirmation for further Information.
Thank you for your continued support & patience!
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
I, Mezma, agree to your TOS & Information.
Commission Type: Illustration
Details: Wraith can transform into a feral form but he can't control himself and is excessively destructive. Otherwise have total fun with this.
Inspiration: Destroyer of Gods
Reference: Feral Form / Swatches

Note: Drakaina's work is the only feral reference that I have. At the time I had yet to decide that his wings were going to be transparent and what shade of green they were going to be, so I added his anthro reference sheet. Hope that's okay.
I, Mezma, agree to your TOS & Information.
Commission Type: Illustration
Details: Wraith can transform into a feral form but he can't control himself and is excessively destructive. Otherwise have total fun with this.
Inspiration: Destroyer of Gods
Reference: Feral Form / Swatches

Note: Drakaina's work is the only feral reference that I have. At the time I had yet to decide that his wings were going to be transparent and what shade of green they were going to be, so I added his anthro reference sheet. Hope that's okay.
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Mezma
@Mezma
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
Dang, just missed the opening! May I be added to your pinglist? :0
Dang, just missed the opening! May I be added to your pinglist? :0

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______