Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Closed for the time being*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that Mom and I have found an apartment.

It's VERY stimulating though, so I can't do what I used to be able to do.

I haven't properly been on site in months, just to feed my dergs and leave.

I had plans, but I don't think I will be able to do them this year.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to be on semi hiatus, I can't focus on my pairs right now.

I also got a new job, so there's that.

I will mostly be on mobile for the time being.

Please keep that in mind when contacting me.

I also can't be a night owl for the time being, or at least a full one like I used to be.

I may pop in when I feel up to it, but most of the time that's not it.

Maybe I'll see you in a year or two, or where I feel comfortable.

Keep being your awesome selves!

~Lola
Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that Mom and I have found an apartment.

It's VERY stimulating though, so I can't do what I used to be able to do.

I haven't properly been on site in months, just to feed my dergs and leave.

I had plans, but I don't think I will be able to do them this year.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to be on semi hiatus, I can't focus on my pairs right now.

I also got a new job, so there's that.

I will mostly be on mobile for the time being.

Please keep that in mind when contacting me.

I also can't be a night owl for the time being, or at least a full one like I used to be.

I may pop in when I feel up to it, but most of the time that's not it.

Maybe I'll see you in a year or two, or where I feel comfortable.

Keep being your awesome selves!

~Lola
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
@(H) LMH- General

It works!

Nice!

I got a job, and am trying to get another one, as right now is the best time!

So I'm not sure when/if I'll come back, but I did the new pinglist thing to help out with that!

Anyone is still welcome to affiliate, subscribe to pinglists, inquire about dergs that I may breed etc...

Also holiday time is coming up, so there's that!

(Aaaand my addiction to buying dergs to make fandergs/me seeing shiny/eye burner dergs, and sometimes trying to help with dom stuff, does not help that fact in the slightest ha ha! *Pearlcatcher smiling sweatdrop*

Though I HAVE been pondering on revamping some of my pairs, and or just scrapping them entirely.

I adore Aethers, but don't have any on my lists, actually I don't have any Ancient breeds on my lists, do I?

Eh, I have pairs, no official cards for em'- but with Discord's new linking system, I might need to do a revamp of current cards...

I'll leave the current pinglists up and see if any pairs gain traction as they are!)
@(H) LMH- General

It works!

Nice!

I got a job, and am trying to get another one, as right now is the best time!

So I'm not sure when/if I'll come back, but I did the new pinglist thing to help out with that!

Anyone is still welcome to affiliate, subscribe to pinglists, inquire about dergs that I may breed etc...

Also holiday time is coming up, so there's that!

(Aaaand my addiction to buying dergs to make fandergs/me seeing shiny/eye burner dergs, and sometimes trying to help with dom stuff, does not help that fact in the slightest ha ha! *Pearlcatcher smiling sweatdrop*

Though I HAVE been pondering on revamping some of my pairs, and or just scrapping them entirely.

I adore Aethers, but don't have any on my lists, actually I don't have any Ancient breeds on my lists, do I?

Eh, I have pairs, no official cards for em'- but with Discord's new linking system, I might need to do a revamp of current cards...

I'll leave the current pinglists up and see if any pairs gain traction as they are!)
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13